PDA

View Full Version : Okay...be brave...be brave...(open)

Lillian Snow
Jun 21st, 2003, 08:13:07 PM
Lillian walks slowly, reluctantly, into the Bar and Grill, flinching as the guards nod to her in a respectful greeting. The NRSF officers always scare her, but she's doing particularly well this time. She hasn't squeaked yet, hasn't screamed, hasn't locked up in fear of evil men that want to hurt her. She looks around, backing slowly up so as not to lose her nerve at the sight of the grinning bartender, and runs straight into a Rodian.

"Oh, I'm so sor...sorr..."

The male alien smiles apologetically, but Lillian is too scared to see it for what it is. He's going to...to...hurt her...

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 21st, 2003, 08:15:19 PM
"That's quite enough."

Hyren steps in, interposing herself between Lillian and the offending male. Hyren suppresses a disgusted grimace at the non-human, turning instead to smile sweetly at the poor girl on the floor.

"Are you hurt? Here, let me help you up...poor thing..."

Xander Caine
Jun 22nd, 2003, 12:08:39 AM
Xander was setting there on a bar chair smoking one of his favorite cigars just kind of watching the people around him. When he saw this strange, to say the least, woman that was freaking out over the smallest things. Which was sadly kind of funny. Then to top it all off she freak out about this alien she ran into. Which made things even more entertaining. But then another woman got in on it, which was cool because it looked like this woman might need help around other people, which seemed to be scaring her pretty badly.

Just so someone would be nice to this Rodian Xander got up and walked over to him.

"Hey, don't worry to much about this woman. I'm sure she just isn't use to..ah...some thing... Xander gets closer to the Rodian and whispers "She's been freaking out ever since she got here..so don't worry" Then he takes a step back and starts to talk again. "Just to show know hard feelings anything you and your friends buy tonight is on me just tell the bartender to put it on my bill

Then the Rodian shook his head and walked on smiling.

Then Xander stood there for a second hoping that this guy wouldn't be eating a lot, because he was starting to run low on funds.

Lillian Snow
Jun 22nd, 2003, 06:11:55 PM
"I'm not...not hurt..." Lillian stammers, turning beet red at Hyren and turning her face shyly to look at the floor. "I...I bumped into him and...he...I..."

The poor girl can hardly speak; what an awkward situation! This woman looks to be fairly important, and Lillian is embarrassed to have bothered her.

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 22nd, 2003, 06:34:04 PM
"Don't worry about it, honey," Hyren says soothingly as she leads Lillian to an empty table. "Rodians are nasty, evil creatures to begin with. Even if you hadn't bumped him by mistake, he'd have thrown you aside just to pick on you."

The table is a corner booth, and Hyren sits next to Lillian, hugging her lightly and soothing her with reassurances that she'd be okay. The poor girl is shaking like a leaf, and Hyren's heart goes out to her with pity.

Lillian Snow
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:27:27 PM
Lillian sinks against Hyren with a sigh, hugging the woman back and feeling, for the first time in a long while, truly safe and content.

"It's so horrible..." she whispers, her voice full of self-pity and despair. "I always sieze up at the sight of them...men scare me so much...they always look as if they're going to hurt me...or...or..."

Lillian curls into a shuddering ball, her next two words coming in a barely audible whisper.

"...rape me..."

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:35:10 PM
Hyren is at first shocked to learn that it is not non-humans that Lillian fears, but the male gender. Shortly after it becomes all to clear why; she has been a victim of a horrible act.

"There there...don't fret over it, honey. Come...talk to me. It'll make you feel better. What's your name?"

Lillian Snow
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:38:15 PM
"Lillian...Lillian Snow. Who are you?"

She rests her head on Hyren's shoulder, enjoying the comfortable embrace of the woman and feeling a slight rise of temperature in her face. With a shift of her head she hides it from Hyren.

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:49:49 PM
"Hyren d'Resh is my name."

She sits Lillian back to look at her; she only appears to be a few years younger than herself.

"Here," she says quietly, offering a handkerchief. "Dry your eyes. Tell me a little more about yourself, Lillian."

Lillian Snow
Jun 26th, 2003, 06:20:07 PM
"Well...I...I've got a droid that guards me...and I'm a Jedi Padawan...but I'm not a very good one, am I?" she asks quietly, evidently embarrassed at her earlier behavior. "Sometimes I think I'm too weak to be a Jedi..."

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:49:25 PM
Hyren recoils inwardly, but on the surface she appears just as calm and concerned as she was before. This girl, a Jedi! And she had comforted the blasphemous witch...but as she's thinking these scornful thoughts, an idea formulates in her mind.

"Lily, honey...why do you say that?"

Lillian Snow
Jun 28th, 2003, 06:51:38 PM
"Because I haven't learned much in the Force, and I've got a sickness that no one can cure," she mumbles. The girl hugs her knees to her chest with a sigh. "I hate it."

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:22:41 PM
How remarkably...odd. Fate seems to have it in for her.

"What have you learned, honey? And what else is there that you could be learning?"

Lillian Snow
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:47:35 AM
"I can heal and sense...that's all. I could be learning telekinesis or self-defense or boosting, but my instructor hasn't had time for me as of late."

Hyren d'Resh
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:02:21 PM
So...a low powered Padawan. Better than if she'd met the strongest Knight in the order. Such a contact as Lillian could prove useful...best to head back now.

"Well, I hope things look up for you, Lillian. Shall we plan another meeting here?"

Lillian Snow
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:04:50 PM
"Yes! Please, can we meet on this same day and time? Or...or whenever's convenient for you," Lillian says hurriedly, trying to to appear too eager.

Hyren d'Resh
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:34:24 PM
"The same day and time it is then. My work keeps me off planet, but I can visit you once a month. Is that okay?"