PDA

View Full Version : Angry White Boy Polka (Darth Bubbles, open)

Yuu-huu
Jun 21st, 2003, 07:52:34 PM
Yuu-huu lords once more over the bustling streets of Coruscant, seated atop his glorious throne of...of...GLORY! Atop his head he wears a magnificent crown, and in his mighty right fist he clutches a weapon of unmagnitudable POWER!

YOU WILL ALL SERVE MY WHIMS! GIVE ME HEED, AS WELL AS A SUPERSIZED COMBO MEAL TO SATE MY UNIMAGINABLE HUNGER!

"Mommy! He's wierd!"

Of course he is. This stupid git is sitting on a broken toilet with a bedpan on his head and a plunger in his hand. Wierd is understatement.

I AM UNMATCHED! NONE ARE SO STRONG AS ME! NOT THE SEWERE WORKER IN THE MANHOLE! NOT THE BUSINESS MAN CHATTING UNINTELLIBLY INTO HIS CELL PHONE! NOT EVEN THAT FLUFFY...THING SITTING BY THE LAMPPOST! I HAVE SPOKEN, AWAY AND BOIL YOUR HEADS!

Romaria Celinda
Jun 21st, 2003, 08:42:14 PM
Romaria is speaking to a cardboard cutout in a window.

"....and that's how I invented pants..."

Before she looks up to see the man whose yelling He seems odd. this thought in itself is ironic coming from the woman who was talking to a cutout and who gets in fights with the salt and pepper shaker but she never seems to notice it unless someone tells her.

Darth Chicken
Jun 21st, 2003, 09:10:45 PM
BEGARHHK!!!

:: The second Lord of Lunacy appears - the giant Chicken that is the ally of the feared in his own mind Yuu-Huu. With his special cane (A bit of candy), he struts around, crowing all the time ::

WHAT HO! TALLY AWAY, CHOCKS TO 30 DEGREES! WHAT WHAT!!

Darth Bubbles
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:22:35 PM
Standing by the lamp post the 8 inch tall 'Towering Inferno of Hatered' Known as Darth Bubbles, hears the crazy toilet man's Chalenge and unclips his lightsaber and activates the menacing 6 inch blade. In a high piched squeeky voice Darth Bubbles, loudly and forcfully exclames....

"DIE POTTY BOY!! YOU WILL NOW FACE THE FURRY OF DARTH BUBBLES!!!"

He lets out a 'might battle cry' and leaps quickly towards his advasary, his beady eyes burning with hatred.....

Gibbon Meffoon
Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:39:36 AM
Darth Bubbles finds himself accidentally stepped on as Gibbon Meffoon joins his somewhat-allies.

"Gah! You youngsters these days, not knowing what it is to be an evil overlord. You make me sick!

"Why, back in my day we didn't have crowns and thrones and magic plungers, boy-o! Nooooo, we had yack pelts and rocks and mildly enchanted sticks of doom! Gah, you kids these days wouldn't know how to terrorize a group of easily-frightened mole-rats with a flamethrower!" He shouted, giving all of them looks that no mortal could not feel guilted by. When the old man's eyes finally fell upon Romaria, he nodded at the carboard cutout and said, "Ah, at least she's got it right! I mean, back in my day we didn't HAVE other people to talk to, so we talked to walls,a nd that was good enough for us!"

Darth Bubbles
Jun 22nd, 2003, 11:37:59 AM
Bubbles sees the foot comming down hops off the the side Gibbon's right foot, stops and looks up at his...

"Watch where your going!! I'm trying to start a fight here!!"

He uses his lightsaber to cut Gibbon's shoe laces, then continues his charge at Yuu.

Yuu-huu
Jun 22nd, 2003, 06:00:33 PM
The Prince of Darkness stands to a menacing four feet tall and brandishes his plunger threateningly at the crowd around him, but in particular at Bubbles and Gibbon.

FOOLS! THIS IS NO PLUNGER, BUT A WEAPON OF IMMEASURABLE MIGHT! BEHOLD ITS POWER!

Immediately he leaps onto the shoulders of Celinda and begins to plunge her head with all the vigor he can muster, avoiding Bubbles in the process.

I SHALL SUCK THE NONEXISTANT MENTAL MATERIAL FROM YOUR LUMPY NOGGIN AND USE IT TO BASTE MY CORNFLAKES! SUFFER!

Romaria Celinda
Jun 22nd, 2003, 07:26:56 PM
Romaria wonders why the pink pony is attacking her again, why can't it just leave her alone?! The attacker's plunger doesn't escape her notice though as she yoinks it from him and looks at it. She proceeds to look back at the cardboard cutout again, ignoring the little man on her shoulders.

"Wanna hear how I invented this? Well it all started when I...." She rambles a bit of nonsense then "And that's how I invented the rhino, oh wait, no, damn."

Darth Bubbles
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:17:45 AM
Bubbles roles his eyes as Yuu pounces on to the shoulders of Romaria. He look up at Yuu...

"Your not going to make this easy for me are You..."

Bubbles put away his lightsaber, and use the force to help him jump 20 feet into the air, when he comes down he lands on Yuu's shoulder and starts to bite at Yuu's neck...

Yuu-huu
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:13:56 PM
Just as Romaria has taken no notice of Yuu-huu's attack, he has yet to notice to teensy little pokings on his neck, as he is drunk with imagined power.

FURY!

Suddenly whirling, Yuu-huu attaches himself to Bubbles and begins to madly hump the fluffball's leg.

MY MOST POWERFUL ATTACK IS UPON YOU! CURL INTO A BALL AND WHIMPER AT ITS FEROCITY! NAME THE MAN THAT SIRED YOU!

Translation: Who's your daddy?

Park Kraken
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:44:12 PM
::Roaring into the night, Drachor stops by the building as he hears a loud commotion. Smelling seconds after his feast in the local soroity house, Drachor stomps up to the building. With one paw, he extends two talons, and digs them into the roof, and with a roar::
"Roar, Roar"
::He tears the roof off of the place, and glances inside. He sees many weird looking individuals inside. One little pink bunny thing looks particulary tasty. The monstrous 50-foot rancor reaches his talon inside, and trys to grab the tasty looking appetizer::