PDA

View Full Version : First real atempt (open)

Jandor
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:54:45 AM
-Jandor sat cross legged in the centre of the room.

He was not known for preforming such force acts as telepathy or telekinesis, his natural talents lied in saber combat and the acrobatics, spped and strenght neccesary to pull them off.
It was apparent from the young mans tall, athletic build that he was a fighter, not a psycher. He now makes an effort to change that.

In front of him swings a pendulum, he is starting small. He is concentrating on using the force to keep it from slowing down, making an effort to get it to swing constantly with no amplitude degredation.-

Kueller
Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:19:51 AM
Kueller stopped outside the door feeling Jandor meditating. Not quite the same as he would have done it. Kueller knew that Jandor had a lot of experience of using the Force to aid his fighting but when it came to using the Force for other things, Jandor was a rookie.

Jandor
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:06:30 AM
-A rare thing for Jandor, his hightened concentration felt the other mind in the room.
He breaks his meditation and opens his eyes.-

"Hey there."

Kueller
Jun 22nd, 2003, 12:55:51 PM
"Hi. Couldn't help but noticing you meditating. Just a pointer: try to focus your mind on nothing rather than on trying to focus on nothing. In other words just don't think about trying to do nothing, just do it."

Jandor
Jun 22nd, 2003, 01:51:22 PM
"Yeah, I'm trying but my mind has always been busy. I find it difficult to lay rest all the thoughts inside my head but that's what practice is for."

Kueller
Jun 23rd, 2003, 12:52:39 PM
"Mmmm. Maybe you should spend a little more time on your own and not in combat."

Jandor
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:04:55 PM
"You have a point and although I want to develope these skills I don't want my combat skils to suffer.
With practice I not only hope to improve my telekinetic ability but also to learn to balance my trainning priorities."

Kueller
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:12:11 PM
"I am not saying you should completely let go of your combat but a Jedi who spends more time in combat is more likely to come face-to-face with the Dark side. And that is a battle I do not think you would win... Yet."

Jandor
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:30:31 AM
"Very true, which is why I hope to learn to balance my trainning priorities appropriatley."

Kueller
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:17:39 AM
Kueller smiled, "That's very jedily of you. Have you tried moving objects yet?"