PDA

View Full Version : Personal Order

Jodah of Giva
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:49:35 PM
I'm looking to get two custom ships made...one ground based, one space-cruiser.

Ground Based - Ga-12 Ground assault vehicle ("Spider Bike"). Four wheeled, single seating w/ full control base, double consecutive-burst plasma cannons (single barrel each), 1 pressure mine releaser (seated beneath/behind control).

Cruiser - small, 4-5 passenger cruiser, average quality living situation, AB-EP based engine (schems provided if you really need em), 3 automated turrets (triple plasma multiple-burst consecutive each), 3 Gw-s 4 Lance torpedo launchers with inside feeding, double capacity.

I have the tools for weapons, but unless I can get permission to have my own large forge, I'm SOL on ships/craft.
Funds have been acquisitioned via personal sales, for reference.
I'd be happy to comply with whatever necessary timeline.

Telan Desaria
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:58:17 PM
The vessel you request is not a combat vessel and would thusly be termed a personal transport falling under the registrar category of 'yacht.'

As newly imported MAster of the Corellian yard complex, I tell you your order can be completed in twenty-one days.

Actual Ship Specifications as per Imperial Protectorate Command

Designation - Shadow-class Luxury Yacht Mark B

Length - 29 metres

Passanger Capacity - 7

Weapons - 3 Twin-linked BlasTech concealed turrets.
- 3 dual Kruppx Dual Lance Launchers. Refillable 8-projectile magazine with internal feed. Internal storage for additional twenty-four missiles.

Ship layout
- bow to stern -

Cockpit
Master Chambers
Messhall/Hall/refresher
Bulkhead/Sealed Door/Bulkhead
Missile Bay/Hall/Missile Bay
Guest Quarters/Hall/Guest Quarters
Guest Quarters/Hall/Refresfer
General Mess/Provisions
Reactor and Engine Chamber

Design is centralized and fans out from a central service spine. Fuel is stored beanth the single level and a small cargo compartment above.

Payment to be rendered Upon delivery.

Thoughts?

Note - the walker can be produced by Imperial firms on Eriadu and imported by Arakyd. To be delivered along with yacht.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:18:28 PM
Sounds fine on the 'bike

The only details of note on the yacht:

If at all possible, and I have no qualms in assisting with the installation/construction here, I'll need the main engine area shortened, if not obliterated altogether, and a similar room placed beyond the missle bay. The only thruster power i'll need is for two minor thrusters in the rear of the ship, for emergency piloting as well as extra speed. The custom ship engine I'll be installign requires no thrusters, but must be situated at least slightly near the center of the ship to work properly, and past the missle bays seems appropriate if anywhere. If necessary for smoothness of operation, any number of necessary guest quarters may be removed. Everything for this engine will be installed by myself, unless you request otherwise, in which case I would be most pleased to deliver constructon schematics to you or one of your specified officers.

I understand this is a minor setback, to say the least, and as I said, I will gladly assist in construction.

One question: How large is the upper cargo area in terms relative ot the spider-bike?

Payment can either be rendered in person with standard credits or via personal network account.

Thanks for the business.

OOC: You gotta tell me where you get these ship schematics so I can actually start using ships that aren't from my personal fleets on my homeworld, lol. Save me some time.