PDA

View Full Version : Bring Me To Life (Wake me up inside)

Simene Dawnstrider
Jun 20th, 2003, 03:21:21 PM
"Bring Me To Life"

how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb
without a soul
my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up) Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up) Wake me up inside
(Save me) call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up) bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up) before I come undone
(Save me) save me from the nothing I’ve become

now that I know what I’m without
you can't just leave me
breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life

frozen inside without your touch
without your love darling
only you are the life among the dead

all this time I can't believe I couldn't see
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
got to open my eyes to everything
without a thought without a voice without a soul
don't let me die here
there must be something more
bring me to life

(Bring me to life)
I’ve been living a lie, there’s nothing inside
(Bring me to life)

Simene sits up quickly in her bed. The dream had surfaced again. An unknown person walking out of the shadows and with her, she brought light. Every time, the person's face became clear but Simene still did not know who she was. She looked familer but she did not know how. Only one thing told her where to find this person, a lightsaber that hung from her belt.

Simene stood and walked to her window. The sun was just rising over the horizon of Courscant. The silowets of the buildings took her breath away. One building stood out beyond the others. The old jedi temple. She sighed and held her hand out towards the closet. The door opened and she walked over to it.

Simene had always known that she could use the force. Her faster father... more her grandfather, had taught her how to use the force. But he never taught her much more than moving things and senseing people. Now it was time to find out what else she might be able to do.

Simene slowly steped into the doors of the recruitment center. She slowly looked around at the practicly empty room. The room seemed familer for some reason. But she did not know how. She slowly walked forward into the center of the room. Her grey blue eyes scaned the room for anyone but she could not find a single soul. She could sense many though, deeper in the temple. She was not suprised that they were still asleep. She had come early. It was not even an hour after sun rise.

She pulled her pack closer over her shoulder and slowly started to walk deeper into the room. She glanced over her shoulder as the door slid shut behind her. She walked to the center of the room. She stood there for a while, just looking around and waiting for someone to wake and find her.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 03:34:49 PM
A dark figure lurked within the shadows, watching every move the newcomer made. Slowly from within the shadows she stepped forth into the light, bringing it with her as she went. The silver coins woven into her waist length blonde Garou Warrior Braids clanged together softly with each step. Her face glowed with strength, pride, and inner joy that seemed to emminate from deep within her soul. The white robes clinging close to her body flowed gently in the breeze she created as she went.

Without saying a word she came up behind the stranger and stood behind her, feeling a familiarity in the air. Perhaps it was because they were similar in alignment and belief -- or it was something else. "Greetings, young one. You seek the Jedi this day, yes?" The Garou Knight questioned, her voice soft yet powerful and slightly accented. She smiled and exposed her elongated canines for but an instant before her face became rather expressionless, save for the spark within her cyan blue eyes.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jun 20th, 2003, 03:52:33 PM
Simene quickly turned around and looked at the woman that had come up behind her. Her mind flashed back to her dream for a second then back to reality. This was the woman from her dream. She slowly nodded a reply to the woman. Her eyes met the womans. To Simene, her eyes seemed to be studieing her, reading her very soul like a book.

"Who are you?"

At that point, her pack started to move around. The head of a young wolf pup stuck it's head out of the pack and looked around, playfully, it's tongue hanging out of its mouth. Simene knelt down and opened the pack to let the pup out. It troped around playfully and walked over to Xazor. It sniffed her foot then sat down and looked up at her. It barked up at her for a second then cocked its head to the side.

"Dantte, get back here."

The wolf jumped up and ran over to Simene. She held a small peice of meet out to him and he ate it quickly. He then pounced on her hand and wrestled with it. Simene picked Dantte up and looked at Xazor again.

"Sorry about that."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 04:05:45 PM
Xazor smiled gently and looked about the Recruitment Center before turning her attention back to the stranger. "I am Xazor Elessar -- Warrior Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order. What is your name?" The woman questioned before her attention drifted to the moving sack upon Simene's back. Soon a little wolf pup was lifted into her hands and set upon the ground. He sat down at Xazor's feet and barked at her, canting his head to the side before being called back to Simene. "He's adorable -- Dantte, is it?" She questioned, hoping to get the name right.

Suddenly from the shadows another figure came forth. It was Xazor's wolf companion, Kaukauana. His sleek white coat with beautiful black and grey markings showed that he was well bred and cared for, despite the fact that he was deaf. The Jedi Knight's last companion had been his brother, but he took a laser blast for her, and died in her place. On a mission not too long after that, she found his brother and pack, then saved them and took Kaukauana for herself. "His name is Kaukauana -- on my native planet, it means 'strong one'". She said with another toothy smile.

The elder wolf sat down beside Xazor and his silver eyes searched Simene just as the Garou woman's were. He seemed to understand everything that was going on, even though he was silent. He was valiant and wise, strong and proud. Those who knew him well, though, could attest that he could be cocky at times. It was a way of survival, though, and for that -- he was not ashamed. He was Force sensitive and well adept to it, able to use telepathy to his advantage. "Looks like the little one might have a friend here." She said with a gentle smile and somehow, she knew that Kau agreed. He always looked out for his own kind, hence why he would do anything to protect Xazor, for she was partly of his species anyway.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jun 20th, 2003, 04:19:04 PM
The young wolf trotted away from Simene again and over to the other wolf. He looked up at him and barked. Dantte pawed at the larger wolf's nose and barked agian. That is when Xaz noticed that he had one blue eye and one brown. His white, brown and gray fur is still basicly baby fluff because of how young he is.

Simene stood again after putting him down. She glanced down at the two again then back up to Xazor.

"I am Simene Dawnstrider."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 05:46:05 PM
Xazor smiled as she watched the pup playfully bat at his elder. Kaukauana did not seemed bothered, and in fact, nudged the youngling with his snout as a sign of friendship. Immediatly, Xazor felt feelings of protectiveness from Kau, and she did not stop him. Never before had he had someone to watch over, besides Xazor, but another directly of his kind -- that was a different story. As Simene introduced herself, the Knight bowed once again and extended her hand for greeting. "It is nice to meet you, Simene. So why is it you have come here this day?"

Suddenly then it hit her. "I am Simene Dawnstrider." The name repeated in Xazor's mind until she finally could think of it no more. "She's WHO?!" Her own words echoed through her mind and she was sure that the expression on her face was rather -- shocking. The news was rattling to the Knight -- two relatives in one month! How much more could she handle? With an inward sigh of bewilderment, the woman got her act together quickly before turning her attention back to Simene. "If you came to join the Jedi, that is why I am here -- I am a head of the Recruitment Center, where you now stand." She forced a smile but it appeared more natural than she had expected. "I will keep this to myself for a while until I meditate on this finding. Perhaps she is of a different branch of Dawnstriders and completely un-related." She thought to herself but kept her focus on the young woman before her.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jun 20th, 2003, 06:50:13 PM
Simene noticed the change in Xazor's face a second after she stated her name. She looked at her oddly. Simene took a step closer to the woman who spoke.

"Yes I am here to join the jedi if they will take me."

She carefully watched Xazor. Her eyes looked concered for what had happened. Something was wrong but Simene did not know what it was. She could sense it though. She glanced down at the pup who had layed down and fallen asleep beside the elder dog. She then looked back up at Xazor.

"Are you alright, milady?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:46:16 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded gently as Simene replied to her question. "And why is it you wish to become a Jedi?" The Knight questioned softly as Simene questioned her once again. Shaking her head, Xazor sighed inwardly. "I just remembered something I forgot to do this morning. I was to meet a Padawan at sunrise and meditate with him in the gardens, but I felt as though I was needed here. I must remember to track him down and apologize." She said with a soft smile, retaining her attention on the situation at hand, despite her little lie.

"So -- there must be a reason you're here. Everyone has a reason they join the Jedi -- what is yours?" The Knight pondered, knowing very well that Simene had a good reason as to why she came, and if she didn't explain, Xazor could easily poke at her mind and find out for herself.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 21st, 2003, 03:44:16 AM
Dasquian approached, upon hearing Xazor’s thoughts and confusion. He stood at his loves side, nodding in greeting to both present and offering a smile as he waited to listen to the conversation between the two.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:30:21 AM
Simene nodded at Xazor's answer. She could understand and accepted it as the truth. Her eyes drifted over to the man that had just walked in. An elf. She shruged on the inside and drew her attention back to Xazor.

"A calling I supose you could say. I have been having this dream for several weeks now. Everytime, I woke up and instantly thought of the jedi. It's like my dreams are telling me that this is where I belong or that something is here to help me."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2003, 10:38:08 AM
Xazor nodded as Dasquian came and stood beside her. It was always comforting to have him around -- but they rarely worked together. Smiling, she bowed formally, though she wished to hug him more than anything. "Greetings, Master Jedi -- it is nice of you to join me. This is Simene, a Jedi hopeful." She smiled before turning her attention back to the young woman. "She's also related to me, somehow -- but I don't know how. She looks so familiar." The message touched Dasquian's mind, but Simene had no clue they were communicating outside of verbal speech.

"So, you were called here? Ah yes -- the Force. You are a chosen one and I cannot stand in the way of a decision the Force makes." The Knight moved closer to Simene and touched her arm softly, not realizing that when they stood beside each other, they looked frighteningly similar. "You are Force sensitive -- quite Force sensitive, might I say. I feel it running through you this very moment as I stand here with you. If you are willing to commit your entire life, your heart, soul, and being to the difficult path that lays before you -- then you shall be a Jedi. Are you willing to do these things?" She questioned, stepping back to stand beside Dasquian once again.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:38:03 AM
"Yes to every question. I am willing to give up my life if that is what the force wishes me to do. It has led me here, for what reason I am not totaly sure. But I am willing to do anything to find out what that reason is."

Simene was ready for whatever the force had in store for her. She had been led here and was ready to do what it took to find out what her fate would end up being. She was ready.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:59:10 AM
The Jedi Knight smiled to herself and nodded at Simene. "Very well, then. Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall be chosen for you soon, until then -- I highly suggest enrolling in the Force classes being offered by the Masters and Knights. There you shall learn until you are assigned a Master for yourself."

Xazor smiled and pulled a holo-map from her robes and handed it to Simene. "On there is a map of the Greater Jedi Order as well as a list of useful facts and other information about it. If you want to reside here, I think you'll find a nice room in the Living Quarters. Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill is a great place to make new friends and meet fellow Jedi."

The woman eyed Dasquian for a moment before turning her attention back to Simene. "And if ever you need a friend, know that I am always around to answer your questions or help you with your problems. Don't hesitate to find me, wherever I am." She said softly and then bowed to the new Padawan.

Chaos Alexander
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:50:57 AM
::Alexander walked up and eyed the new student. He sniffed the air taking in her scent. She smelled.....familiar, but many people did. Scents often got mixed here and made it hard sometimes till you get the person alone, or were near them awhile.::

"Mistress Dawnstrider, Who is this young lady?"

::Alexander turned to the woman and bowed. His black Jedi robes hung loosly at his side.::

"Chaos Alexander Dawnstrider. Jedi Padawan to Mistress Xazor Dawnstrider."

::He looked at his sister. He was trying to keep smiling. He spook to her with the Force.::

Politie and friendly enough yet, I have been......praticing.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 1st, 2003, 06:58:12 PM
"Dawnstrider?"

Simene looked at Xazor then at the man that stood infront of her. What was this man talking about? A look of confusion flashed across her face. She then quickly shook it off, suposeing that it was probobly just a coincidence. She held her hand out to the man.

"I am Simene Dawnstrider."

She smiled kinda of nerviously and shruged.

"Probobly just a coincidence. My family is dead acording to everyone that I have talked to about them."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:35:42 PM
Xazor bowed to Alexander and smiled at him. "Keep quiet on this issue, my Brother -- she knows not that I am related to either of you." She spoke softly in the mind of her Padawan before turning to Simene and bowing.

"Perhaps you two should get aquainted then -- coincidence or not -- my Padawan is a respected member of this Order and it would do you good to get to know someone." She said softly, winking at Alexander once again. "Please say nothing of who I am -- I need to find out some things for myself." She said softly in his mind once again before turning to leave. "Sorry for my sudden departure, but I have a group of young ones who are waiting for me at this hour. The joys of teaching telepathy to those who possess a gift for it is priceless." She said softly and bowed to both once again before making her way toward the exit.