PDA

View Full Version : Built for the kill (open)

Djinn
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:36:30 PM
-The shadowy figure walks the streets casually, his sight piercing deep into the darkness of the night, his mind searching every side-alley that they pass.-

Legionnaire
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:42:16 PM
-A six man team of Legionnaires walk ahead of the dark one. One of them turns to the shadow figure.-

"Checkpoint 3 clear sir......."

Djinn
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:45:27 PM
-In an angry tone Djinn replies.-

"ENOUGH!!!!
We've been searching all frelling night and we've found nothing. This is Coruscant, chances are they're long gone by now.

Sergant, take your men and report back to the transport, NOW."

Legionnaire
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:47:07 PM
"Sir, yes Sir."

-Replies the sergant. He rounds up his men before departing from the scene, leaving Djinn by himself.-

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:48:34 PM
"And who is it that you seek?"

A man emerged from one of the alleyways, clad in a simple white garment. He seemed at ease, and unfettered by the presence of the armed men.

Djinn
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:54:55 PM
-Djinn raises a single hand, he uses two fingers to massage small circles into his temple.
He mummbles to himself.-

"Ugg,.....I need a drink..."

-He strolls the streets, heading towards the club district.
He pulls out a comm unit.-

"Inquisitor Djinn reporting in, Mission 5-2-6-A-3-J-5 was unsuccessful, mission aborted.
I'm signing out and taking the night off"

-An electronicaly filtered voice returns from the comm.-

"Rodger that Inquisitor, Legion out."

-Djinn walks along, returning his comm to his inside pocket. As he walks along he hears someone following.
His mind can feel this person.
The comment from him soon follows.-

"......you seek."

-With a lop-sided smile on his demonic-like face he replies simply.-

"That is not of your concern."

-He doesn't even look at the newcomer, he just continues to walk on.-

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 20th, 2003, 01:01:27 PM
The monk's intuition tells him that something is not right here.

"Perhaps it is, and perhaps it is not."

He walks with the man, and smiles.

"I am sure, however, that the local authorities would handle your situation with far more tact. Carrying weapons in this place is unwise."

Djinn
Jun 20th, 2003, 01:09:04 PM
"....Unwise?"

-He answers with a grin.-

"....I would say it would more unwise to walk, alone, the night streets UNarmed."

-His armerments give little true cause for concern.
He has only a pistol holstered to each thigh and a lightsaber fastened to his belt, obscured beneath his black coat.-

"I'm not looking for trouble, just a club, with a bar, that serves good, strong drinks."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 20th, 2003, 01:13:37 PM
"I am aware of my own risks."

He listened to the man's excuse.

"And your men?"

The monk had overheard the trail end of the comm conversation.

"There is no need for dishonesty, my friend."

Djinn
Jun 20th, 2003, 01:17:12 PM
"My men have left, nothing more needs to be said.
Dishonesty is sometimes neccesary, I trust you can appreciate the difference between lies and secrets, I am sworn to secrecy so please do not press further; For your sake and mine"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 21st, 2003, 02:03:35 PM
"Very well, if that is your wish. I bid you goodbye."

Jubei bowed, and left the man as he was, walking through the opposite alleyway.

Djinn
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:52:54 AM
-Djinn walked till he came to the club district, he spotted a seemingly popular club, "twisted metal" blazened in red across the top of the fron entrance, a long queue trailed outside.
He approached the bouncers who gave him a quick look before letting him strait in.
He could have used a force trick to get in but he didn't have to. Clearly the doormen thought Djinn to be the ideal kinda guy to hang out in a place like this.-

When he got in the large crowd was heaving with the heavy metal music from the front stage. Djinn didn't really listen to music but he enjoyed it all the same.
He could feel the place crawling with dark hearts, vampires and the occasional Sith.
Yup, this was Djinn's kind of place.

He strolled in the direction of the bar, the crowd naturally parting for his tall, shadowy form.