PDA

View Full Version : Test run (open)

Jandor
Jun 20th, 2003, 09:00:11 AM
-It's a beautiful sunny day in the plush gardens of the GJO complex, Jandor was behaving quite perculiarly.
He was creeping around slowly, hunched slightly with his arms extended out wards, his eyes carefully searching his immediate surroundings.
Out of the blue some of the bushes ruffle and Jandor dives for it with closing hands but gets only fistfulls of foliage instead.-

"...Drat...."

-He rights himself again, straitening out his clothing and continues on this bizzare course.-

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:35:49 AM
On the other side of the bushes that Jandor pounced at, Shanaria was lying on her back, in the grass, sunbathing, she is waring a skimpy, blue, two peice, swimsuit. Her dark hair spread out on the ground above her, and her hands under her head.

When Jandor jumps at the bush, she doesn't even flinch, but says...

"Now, what did that bush ever do to you... So... are you looking for something?"

Jandor
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:28:25 PM
-Jandor was caught a little of guard, he wasn't counting on there being a young lady on the other side.-

"Oh,......."

-He answers with a slight look of embaresment before he continues to creep around as he speaks.-

"I'm, uh, looking for......a....uh........Well you see, I'm a bit of a tinkerer and I'm testing out one of my projects.
It's a drone that I've built which uses the force to navigate and access it's surroundings.

It's cloaked and programmed for evasion unfortunatley it's a little confused and now it's evading me too so now I'm trying to find it."

-Another russle forces Jandor into a dive but instead he gets a mouthful of grass. Promtley spitting it out he continues.-

"Unfortunatley for me, I built it a little too well......."

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 21st, 2003, 03:46:03 PM
Shanaria sit up uses the force to locate the Drone... She then Picks it up with the force and hovers it over to Jandor.

"There you go... Is that what you are looknig for?"

Shanaria looks Jandor over....

"I haven't seen you before... Are you new to the order?"

Jandor
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:14:26 AM
-He recievs the drone from her, using a little tool to turn it off.-
"Oh, Thanks."

-He turns his immediate attentions away from the drone, placing it under one arm.
He answers her question with a welcoming smile and an extened (albeit slighty engine-greasy) hand.-

"I'm sorry, I'm Jandor Tarvin. I've only reasantly enrolled as a Padawan."

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 22nd, 2003, 11:54:22 AM
Shanaria stands, slightly showing off her 5'11" tall, well built, slender, body. She takes his hand and shakes it gently.

"I'm Shanaria Fabool, Grandaughter to Lord Kez Fabool Of Omwat. I've been here for a little while."

Jandor
Jun 22nd, 2003, 11:56:05 AM
"Pleasure to meet you."

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 22nd, 2003, 12:01:56 PM
Shanaria smiles...

"It's Pleasure to meet you as well.... So do you have a Master Yet?"

Jandor
Jun 22nd, 2003, 12:19:25 PM
"Not yet, no.
Oh well, patience is a virtue."

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:35:11 PM
Shanaria smiles and shrugs....

"It sometimes takes a little while for a person to get a master here.... It looks as if all the knights and master are so busy, they have no time to work with the new comers..... So.... Do you know what you are good at already with the force, or are you starting off with with a blank slate?"

Jandor
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:11:06 PM
"Well, I've spent virtually my whole child hood fighting for my life so I'm handy with my sabers, the fighting and the acrobatics and the slight foresight, but I suck at telekenisis and I can barely read the emotion off of someone's face, let alone their mind."

-He said holding slight jest to his weakness.-

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:28:30 AM
"I've always been good with my mind, and working with the minds of others... I come from a long line of force users... So it's kind of expected for me to do well with my Jedi training."

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:58:27 PM
-Jaina was wandering the grounds when she spotted Jandor, she walked over to Jandor and beamed him a smile and a greeting.-

"Hey you."

-Before turing to face Shanaria with an extended hand accompanied by the "Tarvin" smile.-

"Hi, I'm Jaina, Jandors twin sister."

-The "twin" factor was acctually pretty irrelevant but Jaina like to reiterate it often, she refused to let her brother call he just a sister, she was more then that.
Besides, people would think she was yonuger then him otherwise.-

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:35:46 PM
Shanaria smiles at Jaina and shakes her hand....

"Greetings to you as well Jaina... I'm Shanaria Fabool, Grandaughter to Lord Kez Fabool Of Omwat."