PDA

View Full Version : Schools Out For Summer!!!

Peter McCoy
Jun 20th, 2003, 07:57:47 AM
Well in my case:

SCHOOLS OUT FOR EVER!!! :crack

I had my very last exam today which means I never have to set foot in St. Mary's College ever again. Well, aside from results day that is! I'm in such a hyperactive mood, considering today's exam was 3 hours long! I soent half the time answering one question that was only a quarter of the exam. But I think it was worth the most marks anyway since it was quite demanding. But enough about exams - they've OVER! :)

I'm soooooo looking forward to my GAP year. A whole year to write songs. I've got a few days before I can get started as my mate Eddie's got two more exams left, but once they're out the way it'll be non-stop rock'n'roll! We'll be concentrating on getting a bass guitarist and drummer initially. Although the balls already rock and rolling as he emailed a bass guitarist the other day. Fingers crossed he replies soon with a positive answer!:)

I'll also be working on the first installment of my novel trilogy, the first of which has the working title "Garrett: The Road To Insanity" - a vampire novel. My Garrett Blade character was originally concieved as a vampire who gradually goes insane in his unlife. I simply adapted it to be a Star Wars character. The trilogy will span 800 years, starting in medieval Europe and work its way to pre-millenium Vatican City/New York.

As well as that, there'll be plenty of parties to go to, load sof nights out, and a holiday this August to Tenerife with my family and my good mate Peter (I know lots of Peters).

What's everyone up to this summer? Anyone else having a GAP year before Uni?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 20th, 2003, 08:01:59 AM
YAY for gap years :rollin

I'm finally out of school too :D admitedly I still have college... but no more Kings!! :crack

Peter McCoy
Jun 20th, 2003, 08:05:24 AM
Whatcha got planned for the summer?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 20th, 2003, 08:09:41 AM
I have to get a job :cry

But other than that I'm getting cultured up. I intend to read all of the Harry Potter books - I just started Philosophers stone last night - and watch lots of films (I'm doing film studies in college :D)

Nothing exciting :rolleyes I was going to learn to play the drums but I'm a big strapped for cash until I get a job so

Peter McCoy
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:18:18 AM
I was going to do Film Studies, but ended up staying at the 6th Form College of my secondary school, and they didn't do Film Studies :( I did English Literature instead.

YES! Learn the drums. There aren't enough drummers around for my liking!