PDA

View Full Version : the apprentice seeks a Sith Master

Colin O'Gunlesi
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:51:35 AM
Colin walks into the palace and pulls back his heavy hood, to reveal a alien face, " i wish to be a apprentice to a Master here." he once again walks forward, farther into the darkness, not afraid, but embracing the darkness, " i seek a master... is there anyone who would do that for me?"

Jodah of Giva
Jun 20th, 2003, 04:06:48 PM
A deep, resounding voice echoes within O'Gunlesi's head. <<"What we would do for you all depends on what you would do for us, child. You come not seeking a Master, for to control them is death, but something more. What is it you truly seek?">>

Colin O'Gunlesi
Jun 29th, 2003, 08:44:44 AM
Colin thought for a moment, " this is true, i do not truly seek a master... i seek power, and i will not fail, i will not let anything else happen to my family, and only by gaining the ultimate power, i can save them."

Jodah of Giva
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:27:27 AM
<<"Ahhh....yesss...">> The voice hissed, <<"family, is it? You wish to give your soul to the Darkside to save another? How...noble, of you.">> The sarcasm in the voice was readily apparent. <<"To each his own, then. You have read our rules and requirements?">> Jodah's arm slid from his robes and the shadows, seeming to float by itself in midair, pointing at a small sign (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21045) on the wall.

Colin O'Gunlesi
Jun 30th, 2003, 05:15:09 PM
"yes, i have read your 'rules', i wish to take system B.... if i have been excepted", Colin looks up for a moment... noble? noble would not be the term he would use... especially for what he has done...

Jodah of Giva
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:15:53 AM
The shadows shifted for a moment as Jodah's arm slid back into his robes, and then he stepped forward. His cowl remained unmoved, and his face was invisible within its depth, but at least his form was distinguishable form the rest of the darkness. He spoke plainly now. "Very well. Should you be accepted, you shall be taken under a master. I would watch closely....there are many trainers, but all-too-few 'teachers'. Unfortuantely, I cannot give oyu the acceptance oyu desire. Only a true Master amy do so. We shall wait."

Colin O'Gunlesi
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:20:56 PM
"thank you... your grace, i shall wait for the time to come where i will be trained"