PDA

View Full Version : Room of a Thousand Fountains....(Quay'na, Jake, Camdyn)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:24:22 PM
It was early morning as Quay'Na Rakai entered the room that her former master loved.

The Room of a Thousand Fountains.

She could see the reason, she had loved it so. She walked slowly through the winding paths, taking it all in.
It had to be the most magnificant place she'd ever seen.

The fountains continued to flow steadily, spraying water over rocks that seemed to shimmer.
She walked across one of the many footbridges and stopped at a small clearing.

Glancing back to see if Camdyn or Jake had come yet, she knelt to the soft ground that surrounded her.

Taking in a deep, relaxing breath she closed her eyes and began her meditation exercises.

Jakob Burton
Jun 20th, 2003, 07:47:24 PM
Jake, seeing Quay'Na in deep meditation, decided to try to meditate as well. Without saying a word, Jake quietly strolled over, taking a seat beside her indian-style. He didn't even take a deep breath, just closed his eyes. He attempted to speak to Quay'Na without words.

"So, what are we meditatin' for? Any particular thing you wanna find?"

Camdyn Fields
Jun 20th, 2003, 08:08:32 PM
"HOLY FRELL!" :D

Camdyn had never seen anything like this before! It was more beautiful than anything she had ever seen! Growing up in the city, the only greenery she had seen was man-made, and it was nothing like this! A big grin was on her face as she walked through the room, trailing her fingers through some of fountains spray before crossing over to where her two friends sat.

"Heya, guys, what's up?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:46:17 AM
Quay'Na smiled and opened her eyes. It was obvious, that Camdyn didn't know what the meaning of meditation was, but that was alright. She was just glad that they had joined her.

"Just reaching out into the Force, Camdyn. You'll learn about this technique in time. It's one of the most relaxing things a Jedi can do, especially in a place like this one." She smiled more deeply and looked at Jake, who had opened his eyes too.

"Ira was right, this place is magnificent." She glanced around the area again. The room seemed to go on forever with some fountains spraying constantly, others illuminating with different colored lights and still others that came on and off in relaxing, rhythmic patterns.

"I can see this place being one of my favorites as well."

Jakob Burton
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:55:33 PM
"Yeah......all these fountains!"

Jake, being a bit of a prankster and a joker, took off his shirt almost immediately, showing his lean six-pack and pecs. After two kicks to fling off the boots, Jake jumps into the nearest fountain, the cool water making his skin tingle as it surrounds him. He pokes his head from the surface of the water to gaze at the two happily.

"C'mon in! The water's GREAT!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:13:40 PM
Quay'Na laughed, she couldn't believe he just jumped in.

She thought about it for a moment, that water did look refreshing. With a deep sigh, she removed her outer tunic, leaving on the inner and removed her own boots.

Stepping up to the edge of the fountain, she looked at Jake. "I don't think these fountains were really made for this...but...oh well."

She dove in cross ways head first and came up beside Jake, shivering. "Just a tad cold, but refreshing."

Camdyn Fields
Jun 24th, 2003, 04:12:09 PM
":lol!!!"

Camdyn stood on the grass beside the fountain, watching her friends and fellow padawans jump into the water. She sat down on the ground, pulling off her shoes and socks before sticking her feet into the water. Her eyes wandered over Jakes' body, a little mischievious grin on her face.

"Uh, I think I'll pass this time."

Jakob Burton
Jun 24th, 2003, 04:16:39 PM
"Oh, no you don't!"

Jake rose from the water, plucking her up with ease, tossing her into the water beside Quay'Na. Jake laughs heartily as she splashes into the water.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:23:49 PM
Quay'Na laughed uncontrollably as she watched Jake dump Camdyn in. She thought she might even hyperventilate.

"Oh...stop...please..." She gasped. "You're making my stomach hurt."

Camdyn Fields
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:07:54 PM
:eek!!!

*SPLASH*

Camdyn was dunked, and came up sputtering and soaking wet.
A loud shout of explatives came out of her mouth.

":verymad!!!!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 6th, 2003, 11:49:20 PM
Oh...Camdyn was mad!! Quay'Na stifled a laugh as she calmed down a bit.

"Easy, Cam," she finally said as she fell back into the water. "It's just some good clean fun."

Jakob Burton
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:14:02 AM
"Yeah, calm down Cam-Cam!"

Jake lets out his tongue, wagging it at Camdyn as he googles his eyes at her.

Camdyn Fields
Jul 9th, 2003, 05:35:22 PM
Cam pushed her wet hair back behind her ears, glaring at Jake. She reaches up and grabs his tuck out tongue with one hand.

"It's not very funny!" :mneh

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:49:46 AM
Of course, Quay'Na thought it was. But she wasn't about to say so. She looked at her friend. "Well, uh...since you're already wet, you may as well enjoy yourself." She raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Jakob Burton
Jul 21st, 2003, 09:34:04 PM
Jake laughed loudly, tossing water around.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2003, 07:19:46 PM
Quay'Na then doused Jake with a wave of water.

Jakob Burton
Jul 27th, 2003, 07:44:03 PM
Jaike, being the consummate show-off, summons a small Force blast into the water, drowning the two and blowing most of the water from the fountain. He laughs yet again.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:20:39 PM
Quay'Na comes up sputtering, "oh, you've had it now, Jake!" She makes her way to him and jumps on top of him, attempting to knock him over, but failing miserably.

Jakob Burton
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:41:10 PM
Jake catches her easily and holds her there, by the waist. Their eyes meet for a split second, and in that small time, everything stood still....Jake suddenly realized that she was incredibly beautiful....slight but curvacious features, a beautiful face, and stunning eyes....he realized that he was probably staring too much, and smirked at her, before he.....

....with great ease......

.....Picked her up....

....And launched her into the air, throwing her into another fountain. As she comes up for air, Jake wags his tongue childishly at her, laughing harder than ever.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:05:03 PM
The Padawan let out a scream as she flew though the air and...SPLASH!!!

Quay'Na was really sputtering then, "Ja...kob!" She attempted to yell as she coughed up water.

Jakob Burton
Jul 28th, 2003, 02:38:32 PM
Jake simply smiles at her, laughing all the while. This was the funnest thing he had done in quite some time. Apparently, by her attitude, it seemed that she had completely missed his admiring gaze a few short seconds ago....good. That could've led to an embarassing line of questioning....

Feeling saturated in happiness, he felt ready to try something new. Diving under the water, he used his happiness as an energy source, causing a slow change.....

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:36:42 PM
She saw him coming, but swam out of the way. She was totally drenched and loving every minute of it....

Jakob Burton
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:51:20 PM
He heard the crunch of bone, of cartilage, the molding of the hard frame of his body....it sounded and felt like it should hurt, but it simply didn't. He felt the hair coarsen and lengthen, the muscles shift, bulk, and lengthen. He felt his knees reverse, his fingers shorten and callous on the palms and bottoms, the tail sprout, and his nose suddenly protrude. After a few seconds, he was new, changed once more.....

He leapt from the water, pinning Quay'Na to a wall, pausing to gaze her in the eyes. He could see himself in her eyes, the new face of a wolf. Seeing that it worked, he licked her happily.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:16:42 PM
Quay'Na let out a yelp as Jake...or....what was once Jake came leaping out of the water. She wasn't afraid, merely startled for a second as she was face to face with a large, very large wolf.

Their eyes penetrated each others for a long moment as she used the Force to touch his mind gently.

His reply was to lick her and all she could do was laugh.

Jakob Burton
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:27:26 PM
Jake, in an attempt, shot a thought to her, in hopes that she could hear it.

"WOW!!!! I'm a WOLF!!!! COOOL!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:31:54 PM
She heard him as if he had spoken it out loud. "I see, that..." she replied as she smiled and roughed him behind the ears. This was definitely a new side of Jake she'd never see. He was a wolf a rather strong wolf.

Quay'Na was perplexed as he quit licking her face.

"Anything else, you've not told me about, Jake?" she asked with a grin.

Jakob Burton
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:06:09 PM
Jake tried to grin, but all that came out was an opening of the mouth, as if he were panting, making his teeth visible. It seemed like a smile....for a dog or a wolf, anyhow. He realized that as he spoke to her mentally, in this form, it broadcasted better.

"Well, I haven't told you much of my past....but other than that, I think that's it......hey, um, listen.......can you scratch my belly? I wanna know why dogs....or wolves...like it...."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:31:22 PM
Quay'Na laughed as she looked at him. "I think, I'd rather wait if you don't mind." He was amusing.

Jakob Burton
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:39:12 PM
"Ok."

If there was tone in his mental voice, it was kinda downtrodden. But as he looked around, he saw a butterfly. He didn't see the colors of it, but he did see the movement, and leapt out, giving chase to it, romping behind it like a dopey puppy.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:47:01 PM
Quay'Na watched him go, she'd never seen anything quite like him.

Jake was definitely one to keep an eye on, even if it was from a distance. She thought of the earlier moments before his change, the moment the two of them shared looking into each other's eyes. She had been spellbound for a brief moment, that was until he threw her back into the water.

Jakob Burton
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:13:48 PM
Jake ran around more, leaping after the butterfly, nipping at it with his open muzzle. The butterfly gained altitude, and it was suddenly unimportant....all Jake could think about it the smell at the corner of one of the fountains....it was another being's territory.....he had to claim it as his own.....he ran to it, hiking his leg, and urinating on the corner. He then zipped to another corner, repeating the process. All the while, his mind became zealotic.

"MY TERRITORY! MINE!!!!MWHAHAHAH!!!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 30th, 2003, 03:55:33 AM
Quay'Na's mouth dropped open as she stood in the water and witnessed this. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was more than amusing once the shock wore off.

Jakob Burton
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:19:08 PM
After he could no longer pee, he became tired. So, like a regular dog or a wolf, he plops down, panting. As his head hits the ground sideways, he slowly recinds into his form of birth, the human, the homid form. His skin slowly returned from a brown and bristly fur to a pink and flesh-tone. His legs and arms returned to their standard form, and he, being so tired, did not realize a small afterthought......

......he was naked.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:25:04 PM
Quay'Na had noticed him begin to change back and was able to grab his pants that were floating nearby and grabbed them up. She tossed them in his direction with a wet splat and turned her back. Her cheeks flushed red.

Jakob Burton
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:38:55 PM
Jake, seeing the wet pants land near his face, realized that he was naked. His own face went red with embarassment, as he stood and quickly pulled his pants up, fastening them at his waist. The redness flushed away from his face as he smiled widely, hair dripping with water. He walked over to Quay'Na, sitting on the edge of the fountain.

"Sorry 'bout that, Q.......I didn't anticipate the naked part...."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:47:13 PM
She still didn't look at him. "Well, at least we took care of it."

Jakob Burton
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:50:46 PM
Jake slowly eased her face to see him.

"Yeah..."

He looked into her eyes once again, noticing that while they were beautiful, they seemed.....a little fake. But he didn't comment on it....

"What, did I scare you that bad?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:03:35 PM
She shook her head. "No, I was just not expecting it, was all."

Jakob Burton
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:23:49 PM
"Hmmm, I see...."

Jake smiled at her, understanding her plight.....he hadn't expected the naked part either. He sat, leaning against the edge of the fountain, looking at the clouds in the sunny, light-blue hued sky.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 2nd, 2003, 03:13:20 AM
She leaned against him and finally allowed herself to calm down again. It wasn't everyday you saw someone, wolf out as she had just witnessed.

"So...does that hurt when you change?"

Jakob Burton
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:11:08 PM
"Well, not really.....it's kinda new to me.....Your nerves seem to die a little or at least to quit firing....and they just, poof. It's the grinding of bones that could get to you quickly....the only problem with each form is that it comes with it's own set of instincts...like you saw....the Lupus form is actually quite amuzing, whereas the Glabro gives you a sense of cool, calm, controlled power. But it's the Crinos that frightens me more than anything in the world...."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 7th, 2003, 04:26:08 AM
"I don't understand some of these terms, what do you mean by Crinos or Glabro?"

Jakob Burton
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:53:44 PM
"Oh, sorry.....forgot about that......here's a general rundown: Homid is human; Glabro is a feral, stronger human; Crinos is the 'traditional' werewolf of folklore; Hispo is a wolf the size of a small speedercraft; and Lupus is the natural wolf."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:25:09 PM
"
Wow, learn something new everyday." She smiled.

Jakob Burton
Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:04:27 PM
Jake spoke, accentuating the last of his words with a laugh.

"Yeah.....tell me about it.....I wasn't sure I could do that form just yet.....but aparently I can do it passably..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:21:03 PM
Quay'Na smiled. "That is quite a feat, Jake and a very interesting one at that." She was quite taken by his kindness, she even felt herself blushing.

Jakob Burton
Aug 22nd, 2003, 07:32:55 PM
"Hey, you're blushing....."

Jake got a little closer to her, so he could look directly into her eyes.

"You're really.....more beautiful than when I first met you....In fact......the little slip up of mine in the bar should have been about you....."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 07:40:00 PM
Quay'Na smiled more deeply. "Oh, yeah...I remember that, Jacali catching your eye over me. And then me getting drunk, I'm sure that was more than appealing for you." She laughed, but then quieted down. "I don't want to ever lose what we've got, Jake. I mean, your friendship means a lot to me. I feel, I've known you all my life and it really puzzles me...." She blushed again. "Now, I'm rambling."

Jakob Burton
Aug 22nd, 2003, 07:49:44 PM
He put his hand lightly up to her lips.

"Shhh. You got drunk. It happens. You would not believe the number of times I got drunk......and it was worse for me, 'cause I know how to drink.....for you to get drunk is expected.... 'cause you've never drank before. And as for knowing me all my life....If you knew me back then, you probably wouldn't even like me.....I've been places. Places where no one...man, woman, or child, shoud go.....and I was raised there.....If it weren't for my mom....."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:14:20 PM
"But, you're hear now among so much family, people who love you. That is what should matter to you the most. Not everyones past is good, but it's who you become from that past is what counts. And you are a very good man in my eyes."

Jakob Burton
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:10:15 PM
Jake smiled.

"Thanks, Q."

She made him feel so much better. Quay'Na said so little, but it wasn't what she said, or the way she said it. It was the mere fact that she was somewhat interested in him, in his problems. He then did something expected. He leaned in, closing the small gap between himself and Quay'Na, and kissed her. Just a small, short kiss, dead on the lips, no tongue. He stared into her eyes for just a short second, before getting up and walking off, his skin reddened with embarassment.