PDA

View Full Version : I believe it's time.

Zasz Grimm
Jun 18th, 2003, 07:36:46 PM
To seriously kick ass, and take names. I know it's been said countless times, but we are doing nothing. The group, is somewhat dead. But of course, that is because alot of our members are in other groups. That can slow us down quite a bit of the time. But still, we need to do something.

We are Dark Jedi. What do they want? Order to the Chaos. 'Peace' through any means possible. Even if it means killing thousands of innocents. That's our goal. Of course, one of the other goals is to attain more power, but that is more on the individual basis.

Dark Jedi view others as the dirt of the galaxy. They are merely in the way to attain our goals. The Jedi always foul things up, get in the way of said things. They use their power and knowledge to an extent, not to it's full potential. So, there is no order. The Sith, well, they're just plain dumb, perverted by such primitive emotions that they can barely see straight, much less change anything in the galaxy.

So, here's the thing. I believe that it is time people see TBH. Not in the sense that they see our main goals, but they know that we are here, and to tread lightly. That we should systematically begin a 'purge' if you will. Not the death of all force users, no, just those who stand in our way.

These people, are obviously The Greater Jedi Order, and The Sith Order. Possibly The Krath, but they're so docile, no one knows they are there. I won't even mention The Shrine in this..because they are just plain...stupid.

So what I am proposing, is begin corruption from within. Not only that, instill fear. It's time they recognize us. Also, possibly ridding ourselves of beings whose power is great, that they could slow, or even stop our goals. We should attack GJO, TSO. Mind you, not an all out attack, but in groups of two's, three's. Weaken them. And then perhaps, an all out attack.

This might perhaps cause them to attack us, to come to Vjun. We all know what happened last time a group attack Bast. This would perhaps start things up, get the boards rolling, per say. Group conflict.

Thoughts? Comments? Advice? Please, be brutally honest. You won't hurt my feelings.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:44:02 PM
I'm a little at a loss as to how we can kill people when we're not allowed to. :p

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:48:55 PM
wow, how to shot down a plan in one post there ld :p

Zasz Grimm
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:49:15 PM
Attempt. We can't, but we can beat 'em up.

:)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:54:51 PM
Grab some people, and go beat some people up. More power to you, Zasz!

:mneh

Zasz Grimm
Jun 18th, 2003, 10:00:47 PM
I was actually hoping, to have Zasz approach The Hand, as a whole, IC, and then have Zasz explain to them, basically what I told you OOC. But in much more detail. And hopefully, some people might volunteer, type of thing.

So is this ok with everyone, my little deal. I mean, I want this to be somewhat of a major thing here. We could attack GJO, make it seem like TSO. Thus, GJO will attack TSO. etc. etc.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 11:12:07 PM
*points to A Call To Order* IC threads don't survive long in here. :)

Start the thread! Stop talking, DO IT! :)