PDA

View Full Version : Hey Soth!!!!!

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 18th, 2003, 07:31:40 PM
QUOTE]Sorsha Kasajian: I asked Soth, but obviously you have him trapped in your little killing jar too. Otherwise I'd be rid of you from my life. Keep it. [/QUOTE]

You will NOT flame here Sorsha nor with it be tolerated here at the Shrine. It is stated in the FAQ rule's and is a ~Bannable offence.~ You are not being treated unfairly here so please reframe from the flames and accusation's or your access to this forum will be taken away promptly.

*This goes for (everybody/ RPer) that “visits” the Shrine board!* There is NO partiality here at the Shrine what so ever concerning the given rules in “our” FAQ that are listed below here in part...Please observe them.

quote:
2. There will be no flaming allowed. If a post is made that the Council or member feels is inflammatory it will be removed. If there is more then 3 warnings on this point the flamer runs a risk of being banned from this board. * We also reserve the right to "Ban" any member, at any given time without reason given....*

*If you have a grievance with a particular Shrine member, please take it up with them via PM or AIM.

Thank you for your time...

Shrine/ Council: Soth

If you want a make a threat like this and screw what's left of our friendship, then do it. Don't threaten to do it, just do it.