PDA

View Full Version : Your Lost Child (Xazor)

Kaytor Surna
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:50:22 PM
Xazor could sense something terrible had happened. Her lost padawan, lost child, truly could never return to the path she had once taken. Even from the huge distance between them, Xazor could sense Kaytor. The cold in her heart. The anger, hatred and blood lust. There was no sign of the girl she had taken in as a padawan. That soul was lost.

Kaytor stood on one of the highest buildings on Courscant. The night was darker than usual. Clouds had covered the stars and fog swallowed the light of the city. A flash of lightning followed by the roar of thunder. It started to rain. The lone figure watched and waited for the jedi to arive. She knew that Xazor would come. No message had been sent but no message had to be. They had known each other so long that they could practicly read each others thoughts millions of miles away from each other.

A human stepped onto the roof of the building. He mearly wanted to enjoy the rain in peace. But around a souless vampyre, there is no peace. Only chaos. Soon the man's body was dropped from the roof. They would find no blood in his body, only a look of horror that he died with.

"Come to me, Xazor. Come to me.... mother."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 03:01:10 PM
Xazor could feel it long before she arrived atop the tall building in Coruscant's hub. The pain, anger, and hatred seemed as a dark becon in the City of Lights. The Jedi Knight paced forward several steps, the clanging of the silver coins in her Garou Warrior Braids could be heard quietly. The wind caught the fringes of her flowing white robes and the braided blonde locks of her hair flowed along with the material of her garments.

"Come to me, Xazor. Come to me.... mother." The words echoed through the night and the Garou woman's ultra-sensitive hearing picked up the message, though it seemed but a whisper to others. "What troubles you, my child? Why do you call me now? I've missed you so." Xazor said softly before bowing in respect to her wayward Padawan. Moving forward slightly, the woman recalled their last meeting so very long ago, when Kaytor gave the Knight a gift -- a beautiful stone.

Silence swept over the area as peace and calm seemed to emminate from Xazor. She was completely serene, unafraid, and tranquil despite the fact that she knew very well what Kaytor was and what she was capable of. "How have you been, young one? You are beautiful, as always. Seems as though life is treating you well." She smiled toothily, evidently glad to see the young woman across from her once again. Of course, though, Xazor knew not why she was drawn here this night nor what it had in store for her.

Kaytor Surna
Jun 20th, 2003, 03:37:32 PM
Kaytor slowly turned to look at Xazor. She pulled the hood of her black cloak back. Her eyes showed no emotion towards Xazor but they did show the blood lust that now engulfed Kaytor. Weeks ago, Soth had stolen something that should never be taken from any one. And now, Kaytor was living the horror that only lived in the worst night mares of children.

Kaytor relived this memory in her mind. Xazor could see it. She saw everything that Kaytor had seen. She practicly felt everything that Kaytor had felt. Every thought that had gone through her mind, every fear that had flashed over her heart as the soul was taken from her body. The being that now stood before Xazor was mearly a shell filled with hatred and anger of the dark side.

"Now you know what happened when I left the shrine to return to you."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 03:47:03 PM
Xazor's heart nearly stopped as feelings, emotions, and visions engulfed her mind. Things of nightmares -- horrific things that one should never have to endure, all circled around in her mind. She gasped for air, only to find her eyes rip open and oxygen readily available to her lungs. She breathed heavily for a few moments before setting her gaze upon Kaytor. "I -- I am so sorry, young one." The Knight shook her head and lowered her eyes for a moment.

"I wish I could take that pain away from your memory -- I wish you didn't have to experience that." She said as her eyes slowly drifted up to meet Kaytor's once again. It was evident that she was too far gone, now, and all she desired was blood. Xazor sighed internally before shaking her head once again, unsure of what to say. "You don't have to allow the Darkside to claim you, Kaytor. You still have choices in this life."

Kaytor Surna
Jun 20th, 2003, 04:26:21 PM
"I am dead, Xazor. My life has been thrown away. My soul was lost. Dead a body and soul. All I have left is my mind. My instincts. Now I know what it truely means to be a vampyre. Your turn."

Kaytor's eyes were calm and chaotic at the same time. She slowly reached down and grabed her saber. It instantly came alive with a blood red beam. She stood, ready to attack or defend. Which ever Xazor was going to do, she would parry it. She was ready.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 05:37:10 PM
The Jedi Knight eyed Kaytor curiously for a moment before moving her arms to fold her hands upon her weapons belt. She followed Kaytor's movements and then witnessed her draw her saber into a position that would allow her to attack or defend. "Kaytor -- I wish not to fight you. Fear, anger, aggression -- you allow these things to consume you yet you have a mind and a choice to quell them." It was evident that there had been a change in the Knight and she no longer sought such things as battle, despite the fact that she was a Warrior.

Shifting her weight, the woman sighed and moved toward Kaytor, her hands remaining upon her belt with her fingers gently laced together. A smile crossed Xazor's face and she shook her head. "You have a chance to do what no one else can -- you can put your weapon away and choose not to give into the hate that has been bred into you. Sure, you're a part of the Shrine -- the Vampyres, but you know what? You're better than that, Kaytor -- I know you, I know you can do this, if you'll only give it a chance." The words were powerfully spoken and it was clear that Xazor still believed in the young woman, no matter what she had done or however many times she repelled the ways of the Jedi. The Knight would always have faith in her -- always.

Kaytor Surna
Jun 20th, 2003, 06:45:28 PM
"I am lost. It is imposable for me to return to the path I followed under you. My future lies in the Shine. And in your death."

Kaytor suddenly runs forward and quickly brings her saber down across Xazor's chest. A flash of lightning and a clap of thunder fire off, revealing that the storm had fully arived just as Kaytor slashed at Xazor. All of Kaytor's anger and hatred was placed behind that swing. The strength was fueled by the dark side of the force. Her eyes flashed red.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:09:48 PM
The Jedi Knight could see it coming -- she could see the hatred in Kaytor's eyes and knew that in any moment, she would attack. Indeed, she did so and with a quick leap at the woman, Kaytor raised her blade and made a downward diagonal slash at Xazor's chest. The Garou opened her arms and winced as the blade sliced into her chest, leaving a deep gash in her flesh. It knocked the wind out of her for a moment but Xazor's natural healing abilities kicked in and she could feel the power of the Force flowing through her.

"I am a Jedi and if somehow, by killing me, your life is avenged -- then so be it, but I will not fight you." The Knight said boldly, not angered or afraid -- merely stating her stand on the matter. She moved to the side and eyed Kaytor with soft, sorrowful eyes. Her soul truly reached out for the young woman and in that moment, she would have rather died than defend herself if it made any difference to Kaytor. "No one is ever really lost -- perhaps they may have walked off of their intended path for a while, but it is always there." She said quietly, and in that moment, a soft and gentle smile broke across her face. "Do to me what you will, but I will not attack you -- your attempts to provoke me are in vain, young one."

Kaytor Surna
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:24:40 PM
"Fight Me!"

Kaytor brought her saber around and cut across Xazor's stomach. She jumped up and kicked Xazor where the wounds meet, sending her flying backwards. Kaytor walked over and grabed Xazor around the neck.

"Fight me. Or after I kill you, I will search out every being you care about and kill them slowly and painfully. Natia, Dasq, Marcus, Your father, that mutt, every single last one of them, I will destroy."

Kaytor's eyes were practicly glowing red. Her saber was positioned under Xazor's neck, threatening to slice her head off at any second. Kaytor pulled the saber away and threw Xazor across the roof again.

"Get up and fight me."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:37:08 PM
Xazor winced in pain as she laid on the ground, thinking about everything that the woman was saying. "Fear, anger, aggression -- these lead to the Darkside." She repeated the words in her mind, noting that fear came first on the list. Placing her hands upon the ground, Xazor pushed herself to her knees and then to her feet. She stood, blood seeping through her white robes and dripping on the ground. A simple smile crossed her lips and she shook her head. "I will never give into your desires, Kaytor. I am not afraid. Kill me if you will, but who will be hurting when you kill my family? Surly it is foolish to think it is a way of getting back at me! If I am dead -- who shall I miss?" The question was full of challenge, but it was not said in a cocky manner, but rather, one to make her think.

The Knight breathed heavily as she felt her energy draining from the wounds. For that moment, though, time seemed to stand still as she brought her hands together in front of her, and closed her eyes. She took in deep breaths and focused deeply, allowing the Force to wash over her body and set her soul at ease. After a moment, she opened her eyes and brought her hands to fold upon her weapons belt once again before setting her gaze upon the wayward Padawan.

"Kaytor -- you have so much potential. You can be someone great! If you trust me, I will help you! You're not lost, young one, it's never too late for anyone." She said softly, her eyes never straying from the Vampyre. The Knight sighed internally and shook her head as suddenly the winds around them began to calm. The rain that had been pounding down upon the roof, beating upon their bodies, had ceased. The lightning was no more and the thunder did not rumble as before. Everything seemed to be at peace and in that very moment, a single white butterfly hovered near Xazor. She smiled and held out her finger for it to land on, and it did so, slowly flapping its wings. "See Kaytor, you are like this small butterfly -- although he seems rather out of place here, he is not lost -- he has merely strayed from his path. Once I send him on his way, though, he will be back where he belongs." She said with a hopeful glint in her eye as she released the creature and he flew off toward the quieter side of Coruscant toward the gardens of the Jedi Temple.

There Xazor and Kaytor stood, silent but tranquil for several moments. "I do not need to prove myself to you, young one, nor do you need to prove yourself to me. Fighting will get you no where, and if you think that you will be fulfilled by killing me -- you're wrong. I know, I've been there before. I was wayward, but I found my way back and now, I walk the path of Light. It will never be too late for you, Kaytor -- never."

Kaytor Surna
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:49:58 AM
"You never lost your soul. You were never what I am. I am a being that must live in the night. That alone leaves me stranded where light can not find."

Kaytor brought her saber around for a final strike at Xazor's neck. But the strike never hit even though the aim was perfect. When Xazor looked up, she saw Kaytor standing there, saber held inches from Xazor's neck. Kaytor's eyes were wide as she stood there, staring at Xazor. Her eyes seemed to be filled with fear.

Kaytor pulled her saber away from Xazor slowly and took a few steps backwards. A single image flashes into Xazor's mind. The necklace surrounded by darkness. The only light was from the necklace.

Kaytor deactivated her saber and turned. She quickly ran to the edge of the building planted her feet and jumped to the next. She quickly ran off into the shadows of the night. The rain started again. But it was no longer a rain of anger. More of sadness.

Innocent Light
Jun 25th, 2003, 10:24:30 AM
Xazor was about to speak when suddenly she shut her eyes, preparing for the blow that could potentially take her life -- but the saber did not meet her flesh. Instead, the Knight opened her eyes and looked up at Kaytor, noticing her backing away, fear evident in her eyes. Slightly confused, the woman looked down at her necklace, seeing the young Darksider's eyes move to it -- and then she knew. At that moment, the bruised and battered Garou seemed to illuminate. She became a beacon and glowed like the light of a hundred suns. The light consumed her, all of it emminating from the golden ring upon the chain around her neck. She rose to her feet and brought her hands together, feeling power surging through her arms from deep inside of her. At that moment, her arms parted and a great blast of light shot forth from her hands. It was something she had not used in a long time -- a thing she had not felt in forever. It was the Dawnstrider's Light, something characteristic of her family. Somehow, each member possessed this gift. The necklace she was wearing was also a gift, and any who looked upon the ring with evil intention or a lust for it, would be blinded by the light.

This was it -- this was the key to surviving if the situation looked helpless. Xazor took on a completely different form now -- and fulfilled the meaning of her name: Innocent Light. With a deep breath, the Knight felt renewed, despite the injuries that remained with her. They were healing, though, thanks to her natural healing abilities, coupled with the fact that she was a strong healer herself. With a new mindset, she ran after Kaytor and gaped the distance between them in a matter of seconds. The Garou felt strong as the Force surged through her and the light filled the area around both of them. "Kaytor! Shield your eyes and listen to me! You are not a lost cause!" The woman called out to her, hoping not to harm the young woman who lived in the Darkness. She moved a bit closer to her lost Padawan -- her lost child, and reached out to her. "I did loose part of my soul -- and it remains lost, Kaytor. I gave half of it to someone else, a long time ago -- so she could live. She does and no longer needs to feed off of others for their life force. We are connected in a way unlike any other, but it is torturous for both of us -- I feel your pain and I know what it is like, Kaytor! That hasn't stopped me, though! You have a chance to turn your life around! No one will hold these things against you -- you just have to be willing, Kaytor! Fight against the nature that has been instilled within you!" She said softly, but the words were powerful and resonated throughout the silhouetted buildings. "I will help you if you'll give me a chance! Trust me, Kaytor!"

Kaytor Surna
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:50:33 AM
Kaytor stopped and turned to look at Xazor. She flinched slightly from the light but suddenly shadows sprung up around the vampyre, fighting against the light. Like two elements, they fought against each other, the light and the shadow. One trying to take over the other. But neather would let down. Kaytor's eyes narrowed as she looked apon Xazor.

"Good bye"

Kaytor and the shadows suddenly disappeared. She had shadow steped a few buildings away. Kaytor glanced up on the building and saw the light from Xazor. She ran off.

Back on the roof, Xazor hears a wisper in her mind. The gentle touch of the lost soul. It came from the necklace given to her by Kaytor.

'Save me from the nothing I've become.'

(Finished)