PDA

View Full Version : Refreshign the body (Open to any Jedi Knight or below)

Jodah of Giva
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:08:42 PM
Jodah stepped smoothly down the street, his hands in his black and gold robe's pockets. To the unaided eye, he seemed to be nothign mroe than a casual pedestrian. But, to a Force-being, he was a beacon. He broadcasted his signature for as far as he could, bright red within the stark Force-aether around him. The challenge he wanted was obvious.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:22:07 PM
"A challenge? Why do you seek such a thing on such a lovely day?" A cheerful voice echoed through a side alley as Jodah walked down the street. From the shadows a figure clad in flowing white robes stepped and the wind caught up her waist length blonde hair. The Garou Warrior Braids adorning her golden locks were interwoven with silver coins that clanged together softly with each step.

The Garou woman came to a stop and eyed the one who emminated darkness. She canted her head to the side and eyed him curiously before sighing inwardly. "Perhaps one should not go looking for trouble -- sometimes they end up with more than they bargained for." It was not a threat by any means, but the highly skilled Jedi Knight did not wish for anyone to get hurt -- especially a stranger.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:34:16 PM
Jodah smiled warmly at her. "Indeed, milady. For some reason I feel that I've stumbled upon that much today." His grin went nearly feral for a moment before returning to it's natural, sly state. "I simply need...practice, at best. The last time I fought a human...well, a living human...was a while ago. My arms itch for a clash. Pain is not something I'm desiring, simply recalling"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:53:13 PM
Xazor laughed slightly and smiled to herself. "Sorry to wreck your plans, but I'm no human." The woman said as she smiled and bore her elongated canines. The light caught her pearly whites and reflected into his eyes.

"Why is it that you, as you say, 'itch for a clash'? And recalling pain -- isn't that rather, unpleasant?" She questioned, remembering how when she was a Sith, it was the same story for her. Even when she was a new Jedi, she enjoyed the battle. Now she, a Warrior and Jedi Knight -- would much rather see peace through communication rather than war.