PDA

View Full Version : A drink in a new...old...place...(open)

Jodah of Giva
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:04:40 PM
Jodah stepped carefully into the Saiatah's bar, sitting down in a low-lit corner and ordering an ale from the automated waiting system. His surroundings were unfamiliar, at best, and scary at worst. He knew virtually none of the newer Sith, and the older ones that he coudl remember were few and far between...

Javus Parr
Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:43:56 PM
If you were any tenser, you might just fly apart at the seams!

(His suddenly spoken voice just behind the man probably didn't help matters as Javus slid into a seat beside the Sith. He extended a hand in a hand-shake gesture to ease the lad.)

Javus Parr, Commander of the Saiatah.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:34:42 PM
Jodah did, in fact, jump at the sound of Parr's voice. He gladly accepted the handshake, returning it firmly. "Jodah Starlen, passenger." He gave a sly grin and chuckled slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Commander. I suppose you would catch all the spares anyway, but, care for a drink?" He offered a credit in the direction of a nearby robo-waiter.

Javus Parr
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:53:09 PM
(Javus looked at his chrono.)

Mmmmm... well, I go off duty for my mid-day break in a few minutes...

(After a moment's thought, he looked up and smiled broadly.)

Sure, what the hell. Just don't make it anything too strong.

Passing out on the job wasn't in the job description.

(He winked and mirthfully laughed. Javus was one of those type of men that you could easily get to like and get along quite well.. when he was off duty. When on duty, and when the situation called for, he was cold and calculating, even to the point of being emotionless.)

Jodah of Giva
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:52:20 PM
Jodah laughed equally. "I would suppose not." He gave the credit to the waiter and allowed Parr to place an order. As the construct sped off to fulfill the request, Jodah spoke again. "So, sir, how fares the ship? Everything running smoothly?"

Javus Parr
Jul 8th, 2003, 06:12:42 PM
Always.

(The bartender returned with their drinks and Javus took a small sip from his, testing it, before looking back at Jodah.)

Wouldn't have it any other way.

(He was wearing a lopsided grin when he gave his answer, making it hard not to smile back. He shrugged.)

It's amazing what the Order's money can buy, all the way to top notch security systems.

It's easy enough to get into trouble on this ship... but easy enough to get caught and taken care of for it.

(This time he took a long swig of his drink.)

What about you, Mr. Starlen? Enjoying your stay here on the Saiatah?