PDA

View Full Version : Whats on YOUR desk?

Ace McCloud
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:44:57 PM
I imagine if alot of people post whats on their desk, this could get very interesting. I'd love to see how messy peoples desks are and what ackward things could be found on there..... o_O

Lists can be quite long.......

For me I've got a half a glass of lemonade, 2 empty wrappers of fruitjammers, a fruitjammer - lemon style, fruitjammer box, confederate flag coke holder thing, tape, ironman athletic stuff, joystick, speakers, light, 2 knives, a case of 10 .22 calibre bullets, small sticky notes, a vmu pack for dreamcast, chapstick, watch, dodge key chaing thingy, lead, phone, lots of pencils in a holder deal, a C&C Generals manual ontop of lots of cd's ontop of a bible ontop of school handbook, ontop of another old school hand book (wtf?) ontop of another generals thing, ontop of a shoulder exercises booklet ontop of a shoulder instability booklet, and a case in the back used for holding hard disks that ive never used... and i just had it cleaned too o_O

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 07:16:20 PM
Okies, lemme see...

webcam, mardi gras beads and a metal belt (hanging off the side of the desk) 55+ CDs, and a 20 CD holder, two floppy disks, sketch book, 2 lotions, Tatooine Ghost from the library, votive candle with pencils in it (don't ask) kleenex, journal/notebook, Smithsonian handout, lamp, stuffed monkey, bills and misc. envelopes, paystubs, SW ESSENTIAL GUIDES, box of checks, my Bible, pocket thesarus, box of notecards, tanning lotion, random post-it notes with phone numbers, Young Money magazine, red wallet I don't use, ticket to Duncan Sheik, mouse pad and mouse, monitor, speakers, keyboard, protective eyewear for tanning, a tiny deck of cards fom Vegas, two pennies, ziplock bag with three migraine pills in it, a ticket stub from my trip to DC...random reciepts, and a saftey pin.

^_^;

Dae Jinn
Jun 18th, 2003, 07:26:59 PM
I have a drafting table instead of a desk :uhoh It only has my computer, mousepad, a notebook and an airfreshener stick-up thingy on it. Lol.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 18th, 2003, 07:57:25 PM
Not a desk, but more of a shelf.

PC, 2 reciervers, alarm clock, headphones with mic, cup, nailclippers, webcam, microcassets, junk mail, game cds, Eva DVD, dead harddisk, KDS RAD 5 15" LCD, KDS XF9e 19" CRT, computer, USB hub, 2 gamepads, and the computer.

Peter McCoy
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:00:10 PM
My DVD collection (ALiens Saga, FOTR SE, Blade 2, Se7en, Rush Hour 2, Men in Black, The Matrix SE, A CLockwork Orange, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Snatch), my sci-fi book collection (Iain Banks novels - The Player of Games, Use of Weapons, The State of the Art, Against A Dark Background, Feersum Endjinn, Excession, Inversions and Look to Windward; Stephen Baxter - Time, Space, Origin, Phase Space; Stephen Baxter and Arthur C. Clarke - The Light of Other Days), my A-list PC games collection *GTA3, WarCraft 3, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Age of Wonders 2, Star Trek Armada 1 and 2, Mafia, C&C Generals, C&C Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge). Some music CD's, my digital camera, two dictionaries, my digital video camera, my scanner, my sub-woofer, my modem, a glass of Lilt (totally tropical!), a glue stick, Unreal Tournament 2003, a rubber, a page out of Monday's newspaper, an optical mouse I've yet to start using, my front and centre speakers, and my minidisc mains adapter.

Pretty boring really.

Oh yes, and a gun.

See - it's not even a real gun!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:15:35 PM
When you say, "a rubber," do you mean what I think you mean? :p

Dae Jinn
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:17:42 PM
An eraser, right?

Or a condom. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:23:29 PM
Eggsactly. *ahem* anyway I don't think we need to know which it is. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:44:55 PM
Three cats.

Believe me, when you have three cats on a desk, there's nothing else that will be on it.

Moltar
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:46:34 PM
I have 2 candles, 2 speakers, assorted empty paper cups, assorted silverware, a shotglass, a monitor, keyboard, mouse and some candy.

Everything else is on the floor, seriously!

Ace McCloud
Jun 18th, 2003, 10:10:49 PM
the floor is just one giant shelf :D

Moltar
Jun 18th, 2003, 10:35:20 PM
:|

I won't glorify that with a comment.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jun 18th, 2003, 10:37:02 PM
my portable zip disk drive, various cds, squishy puffer fish from Finding Nemo, a few burned eps from various animes, pocket Japanese to English dictionary, monitor and console, pendant of Gir stuck to top front of monitor frame, camel beanie baby on top of the monitor, lots of kleenex(yes, I have a cold) and lots of pieces of paper with random notes of things to do or look up.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:53:37 AM
Keyboard, monitor, mouse, spare mouse, printer, scanner, cable modem, speakers, mp3 adaptor, stapler, lamp, Wolverine mug and figure, beanie snake, egg timer, "Redline" magazine, stack of CDs, Mr Men pencil sharpner, webcam, lots of little paper notes

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 19th, 2003, 02:19:07 AM
People who keep little paper notes will one day ....

... be buried in paper!

You thought I was going to say "rule the world" didn't you. ;)

Seteth Morters
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:38:00 AM
Stack of excersise books, scrap paper, innumerable pencils, a5 sketch pad [half full] a4 sketch pad [nearly full] a3 sketch pad [just started] a picture of the Pot Noodle, a plate with noodles on it, a printer, a big pile of CDs, an even bigger pile of blank CDs, a bowl made from blu-tack, five speakers, a monitor, an R2-D2 alarm clock, a beany tiger, a handful of twix wrappers, a post-it saying "clean me", another post it saying "its really urgent now" and a third one saying "sod it" Also, three live spiders, who seem to have come down from the ceiling.

...And my desk is only about four foot wide. :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 19th, 2003, 04:21:07 AM
OHHHHHHH KAY! Here we go

On my Built into the wall desk, 2 feet deep 5 feet long, L-ish shapped desk with added stands, I have the following:
No High Detail:

A CD Player
A Pencil Sharpener
A Personal Fan,
Stacks of Anime CD's, (Trigun, Bluesub, Hellsing)
A Cup with a tube of sunlotion
All my video games (Dozens)
Unused CD-Rs
Speakers
A Hotwheels Ferrari
A Pocket of mini tools
A phone
A couple pictures
A Bag of Armymen
A Bag of 20 dollars in Quarters (Must send to LV...)
A copy of an Offical Surrender Document Signed in Tokyo Bay, Japan Septermber 2, 1945.
A N64 Controller
Game Magazines
Old Soda Bottles
Chapstick
A spoon
And old 1980's Camera part
I crazy cool homemade miniture Catipult
Deoderant
A Slave One Toy
Some Rope
A Cool Black Light Spinny Thingy
A plate.
Zip Discs,
Floppy Discs
A Ping-Pong Paddle
A book titled "The Bibical Flood and the Ice Epoch"
Old Letters
Pens and Pencils
My Computer

*Breath*

And on the wall surrounding my built in desk:

A Computer Remote
A calander of old Trucks.
An Everquest Map
A Metriod Prime Poster
A Warcraft 3 Poster
A Shadow's of the Empire Poster featuring Boba Fett
A Bloodrayne Poster
A Star Wars: Rebellion Poster
A B-14 Flying Fortress Poster
A Great White Warning Sign
A "Do not Apporach Monk Seals" Hawaiian Warning Sign
My Graduation Medal
A Billboard with stuff on it.

Now, if you want, I can name ever single Object Seperatly instead of giving the highlights.

Kariss
Jun 19th, 2003, 08:15:58 AM
o_O now that's a list!

Here's mine:

monitor
printer
scanner
speakers
headphones
digital camera
bag of doritos
zip disks
cd's
old hockey puck
SW calendar

not much....

Ace McCloud
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:36:34 AM
Im at my work desk...nothing interesting here besides pencils n shyte. But i do have to proof a giant rehab pricing list that is like...250 pages total o_O

Finrod Ar-Feiniel
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:58:54 AM
1 order of Kung-Pow chicken, three glasses, two empty coffee mugs, a wallet, twenty bucks and some change, twelve John Williams cd’s, a cat food dish, cat treats, dog leash, a Jimmy Eat World tee, People magazine, a copy of ‘Fail Safe’, a television remote, sticky notes, cellphone, a nifty wine bottle, a collection of Jones soda labels, folded laundry, baking soda, vinegar, a baking-soda-and-vinegar-soaked rag, a fishbowl with two clownfish, various PEZ dispensers, many keychains, a watch, receipts, lists of things I want to do/want to have, mechanical pencils with no lead, Led Zeppelin cd’s, a multitude of burnt cd’s, quotes printed off the computer, two empty desk organizing bins, paperclip chain that currently has 432 paperclips, crayons, Werthers Original, and a broken calculator.

And of course my keyboard, moniter and mouse.

Ace McCloud
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:13:23 AM
o_O

clown fish are salt water, you have a salt water bowl ? I have clown fish and a puffer fish and uh 2 other blue things =)

Finrod Ar-Feiniel
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:17:34 AM
bowl/tank whatever...It has fish in it. :mneh

Zasz Grimm
Jun 19th, 2003, 11:39:14 AM
Guns...Lots of guns.....

Just Kidding!. :)

Uhm...ok.

Reloaded soundtrack, computer, speakers, monitor, surge protectors, 200 CD-R's, two telephone's. Warcraft 3 Disc, all of my comp games in a overly large case. Scanner, Warcraft 3 box, a cup with lots of pens / permanent markers. Stapler, Pencil sharpener, glowing orb, empty CD-R case, webcam, lamp, Keyboard and mouse.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 19th, 2003, 12:03:51 PM
computer, a cat candle, a trophy my brother won, a hand held mirror, an empty flower pot, another flower pot holding a bird in it's nest (part of mother's den decorations.) cat charm thing, a trinket box, mouse, my mother's reading glasses, a hair brush, my cell phone, papers, scissors, mail, floppy disks, CDs, tissues (I'm sick), a computer game, a toy car, ink refils, film, pictures, light bulbs (?)... I think that's all....

Drucilla Ebony
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:30:55 PM
Hmm... well, since I post at my breaks/lunch break from work my desk has a coffee cup, stapler, phone, tape dispenser, pen holder, plant, 2 binders, paper organizer and... (last but not least) medical claims... 100's and 100's of medical claims.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 19th, 2003, 02:15:53 PM
Can I win an award for most cluttered desk?
*psst* ask me what all my CDs are!

Neyasha
Jun 19th, 2003, 02:16:51 PM
NOOO! WONT ASK!!

Ace McCloud
Jun 19th, 2003, 02:34:31 PM
::Asks::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 19th, 2003, 06:31:57 PM
hehehe, ok, here it goes

My CD collection on my Desk (Not Including all little types of paper)

WarCraft3
Nero5
Bluesub6
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942: Expansion
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Trigun: 1-6
Trigun: 7-11
Trigun 12-17
Trigun 18-21
Trigun 22-24
Trigun 25-26