PDA

View Full Version : With brothers guidance

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:57:17 PM
-Jaina rushed into the large recruitment facility and looked around exitedley. She was not only looking forward to joining the GJO but also meeting up with her brother for the first time in 5 years.
The last time they saw one another they were travelers exploring the stars together and since then jandor had trainned and explored further and joined the GJO whilst Jaina joined the republic military as a fighter pilot.
With her service now up she wants to furfill her dream of becoming a Jedi.

From behind her, a pair of hands cover her eyes and accompanying them is a voice.-

"Guess who......"

-She said nothing but meerly laughed with joy as she spun around and jumped to grab her brother in a firm hug.-

"..Jandor! It's really you!"

-She cried, her eyes watering up slightly.-

Jandor
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:59:09 PM
-He held her hard, he haden't seen her in so long. With a broadsmile and in a happy tone he replied.-

"So, how are things?"

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:11:34 PM
"Things are just GREAT!"

-She says as she jumps back off of him. Jaina's only 5'6" herself so she has to look up quite steeply to talk to him, something she missed doing.-

"Now don't get me wrong, I really want to hold you all day long but I did plan on applying today so maybe we could hook up later?"

Jandor
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:14:17 PM
"Took the words right out of my mouth. Just hang around here and get a Jedi's attention to apply. I'll meet you later in The Bar and Grill round the corner, "Master Yogurts" in flashing neon, you can't miss it."

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:16:52 PM
"Right, Okay, thats a date."

-They shared a few more words before he departed to let her do her thing. She waved him out before she returned her attention to the job at hand. She bagan to wander around to see if she could flag down a Jedi.-

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:23:56 AM
Ironically enough a Jedi was just approaching.

“Good day, can I help you with something?”

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 19th, 2003, 12:38:15 PM
"Well yes Sir Jedi, I'm looking to join the GJO."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 20th, 2003, 07:08:11 AM
“And why is that?” Dasquian inquired in reply.

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 20th, 2003, 08:48:45 AM
"I always wanted to be a Jedi, the serene life of peace always attracted me. Being young I took the advice of many and sought to see the stars. I've spent a few years as a Fighter Pilot for the republic and more recently as a sector ranger at a Remote outpost.
I felt that I've seen enough action for now and so I have come to furfill my true dream."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 21st, 2003, 03:51:17 AM
“I see… what is it that you understand we as Jedi do, both as a group and individually?”

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:46:51 AM
"I understand that as a group you use your infuence, throough the republic, to keep the peace.
I also understand the hardship that a Jedi life brings with it, the rejection of some, the danger, the work and the lonlieness.

I understand that the Jedi are those of serenity and truth, not anger or revenge.
I have always stived to live my life with serenity in mind and becoming a Jedi will allow me to achieve this through helping others as well as teaching myself."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:13:13 AM
“Ah then you already know that we do not spend all our lives meditating – we all must face conflict at some time. I trust since you already are aware of this you are willing to live a life as such?”

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:53:47 AM
"I wouldn't expect it to be any other way."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2003, 07:14:09 AM
“Very well, then. You will be put on the waiting list of Padawan’s awaiting a Master. In the mean time, feel free to explore the Order’s grounds…”

Dasquian bowed his head slightly.

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:11:37 PM
"I thank you and strive not to dissappoint the order Sir knight."

-She replies, reciprocating the bow.
The Knight smile before turning and strolling away, she watched him a moment, still coming to terms with actually being a jedi Padawan.
She grabed her things before heading off again.-