PDA

View Full Version : checking it out (open)

Fianna
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:45:44 AM
-She comes in and sits down at a table, ordering a coffee from the droid.
Her Chiss friend is delayed at the entrance, having to had over her weapons before joining her.-

"You certainly took your time."

-She joked.-

Deladra
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:49:12 AM
-She replied with a smile.-

"Hey, you'd be slowed to if you bothered to arm yourself before you left the ship."

-She was hungrey so she ordered something from the server droid, and it certainly was "something", "something" that only a Chiss could enjoy for breakfast.
She glances around the B+G and looks out the large windows.-

"Wow, check out the view."

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:02:43 PM
It had been awhile since Straffe had been to the bar. He walked past the bouncers and into the crowd. He noticed two new faces he hadnt seen before. He made his way over to their table and introduced himself

"Hello ladies, my name is Straffe Stormrider. May I join you?"

Fianna
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:22:02 PM
"Cool with me, pull up a seat."

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:15:16 PM
Straffe smiled as he pulled a seat to the table. He told the server droid to bring him a big cold chocolate milk. He saw the girls giving him an odd look

"I still have an inner child in me..."

He had a big smile on

Deladra
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:13:37 AM
"I would say that I understand, but I'm Chiss, so I don't. But I'm pretty sure Fia does, don't you. She's got a brother just like you, refuses to grow up."

-She said with a look of amusement as she shook her head.-

Fianna
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:18:29 AM
"Ugg,.....Tell me about it."

-She said with with a tone of distaste.-

"He's just a big ball of trouble. And to make matters worse, he's our frik'in sniper AND skip stuck him in the co-pilot seat."

-She says, thinking aloud.-

"Oh, sorry 'bout that, I tend to go off on a tangent whenever that troublestirrer comes up. I'm just glad we made it out this morning without him tagging along."

Deladra
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:23:36 AM
-Deladra laughed.-

"No doubt he would have hit on every single female between here and the docks, and all of them in here to."

-She laughed again, noticing they had left Straffe out a bit.-

"Oh, sorry about that, girls morning, you know? So anyway, I'm Deladra and shes Fianna. Might we ask your name?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:13:48 PM
Straffe smiled and almost choked on his drink

"Guss you dont listen when guys introduce themselves"

He smiled and gave her a wink

" I am Straffe Stormrider, Padawan to Lance Stormrider"