PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!

Zeke
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:58:17 PM
It's about 1AM, give or take a few minutes, and I can't sleep. At all! So I have very sneakily logged in here at Dad's! His dial up is holding up amazingly well, so I think I'll hang out until that critical moment when I'm doing something important and it crashes. Then I'll go to bed. I'll be back for good on Friday, or maybe late Thursday night. What's been going on?

Moltar
Jun 17th, 2003, 11:04:13 PM
It's not morning yet, I still have one beer left for tomarrow night.
:|

I'm feeling good after only two though, I need to drink more often.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 17th, 2003, 11:46:27 PM
Hi Zeke! :) Glad you're doing well!

Zeke
Jun 17th, 2003, 11:52:22 PM
Doing well? Yeah, I guess so. I'll be cranky when I come home though...I always seem to be unnaturally angry and short with people shortly before and after I visit Dad. I dunno why...just the way it is.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 18th, 2003, 12:44:55 AM
It's just the adjustment. Not seeing people for awhile makes you treat them differently for a little, then you settle into your old ways. Not too sure about the "before" part though... :)

Don't insult dial-up! Even though I know it sucks, it's like my deformed, monster, baby! :lol

Have fun man, see ya when you come back officially. :)

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Jun 18th, 2003, 12:47:04 AM
At least your dial-up probably connects faster than 28.4 K as a constant...

And, any time spent with my dad isn't all that pleasureable. I'm rather glad he lives three states away now so that I don't have to hardly ever see him.

But, make the best of it, and we'll all see you later.

Zeke
Jun 19th, 2003, 07:46:55 PM
I'm back! And as promised, I am unnaturally irritable. Not that my dad bugs me or anything--he's a great guy--but my step family is a clan of puritanical nitwits, and they do a pretty good job of spoiling visits. On the upside, I went to an amusement park and got sick off junk food and roller coasters, saw my Dad's side of the family, and beat a few videogames. Anyways...off to round up posts.