PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying the image change.

Zasz Grimm
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:53:07 PM
Since I have been given Neo to roleplay as my character base ( YES!), I really should have a backstory to his changing.

I was thinking, that perhaps during the take-over, he could have his looks changed. And if not that, I was thinking that his scientist / cloner friend could just do them to him. After all, it would coincide with the fact that he realizes the real Zasz lives.

Any other suggestions?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 17th, 2003, 11:45:31 PM
uh ... marcus uses neo .... he is going to be pissed

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:58:56 AM
I thought he gave him up (he is using that scottish bloke robbie carlise is it? for DT now)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:19:42 AM
Uh we still don't know if there is going to BE a take over.

And any take over make over that Zasz gets will probably be a disfigurement at the hands of LD. So, that no work. :)

I just say, don't mention that he looks different. But isn't he supposed to have red hair?

Lord Vali
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:30:04 AM
maybe he died his hair?

Other than that, I think the difference is negligable. Unless you wanna rp the change cause you're psyched about using Neo :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:40:09 AM
fanboy! *points at Zasz and laughs*

:lol

;)

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:45:21 AM
ah .. didnt know about Marcus changing things :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:49:00 AM
Just do what I do whenever I change image... act like it never happened and if anyone asks you how you just changed just tell them they must be blind or something :D

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:50:19 AM
which is often enough :p

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 18th, 2003, 12:09:19 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Uh we still don't know if there is going to BE a take over.

not anymore

Zasz Grimm
Jun 18th, 2003, 12:44:42 PM
Yes, Marcus gave him up to s'Il, who has had him in her posession for several weeks. And the other night, she finally said I could have him...

Mwhahaha!

And yes, I am a fanboy! I have an award that shows I am the greatest fanboy of all time!

:: shows them the medal Brian gave him ::

I'm so...proud...

So anyway, I guess I will just either say nothing, or RP it out, cause I'm so psyched to be using Neo!

MWHAHA...

Sorry..

(P.S. Yes, Zasz is supposed to, and have blood red eye color. I was going to say that he had it changed, and his eyes recolored through surgery. Thus, it would explain him wearing glasses, light hurting his eyes. etc. etc. )

Zasz Grimm
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:12:53 PM
I've changed my mind...

Just have a picture change, act like it never happened.

:)