PDA

View Full Version : I wish to seek transfer

Park Kraken
Jun 17th, 2003, 04:50:33 PM
OOC: The Federacy seems kind of dead as far as posting goes, while it seems that there is a fair amount of discussion and RPing here.
IC:
::Kraken picks up his comlink, and puts a call into the recruiment office of the Imperial Soveriegnty.::
"I wish to seek transfer from the Imperial Federacy. How might this be arranged?"

Telan Desaria
Jun 17th, 2003, 06:09:28 PM
OOC - This can be arranged. Pm Khendon and ask his permission. I have no problem accepting new characters, but I must test you first. What kind of rping do you like? The more storyline type where you evolve your character and fight against mostly NPC enemies? Or on a more personal level against other PC characters?

If I am correct, you are a Fleeter/naval participant. You are most welcome. Tentatively, I accept your transfer. Perhaps we could arrange an IC diplomacy of sorts, where you become the Federal Military Attache to the Sovereignty. I will check.

In the mean time, post your character stats and such.

Park Kraken
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:00:57 AM
OOC: I asked Sevon, he approved in a non-direct manner. I liked Combat RPing, mainly space battles. Khendon trained me in that manner, and tought me most of what I know for RPing, including the past tense rule, God-Moding rule, and the only 2-3 action rule, and the no no of destroying or killing of another characters ship or character in one post. I'll have to dig out the stats.........

Park Kraken
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:23:56 AM
This post has been erased and has gone to post heaven :angel

Park Kraken
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:30:36 AM
IC Stats:
Full Name: Jizaburo Kraken
Home Planet: Tatooine
History: Was a moisture farmer for the local farm near Anchorhead. Moved offplanet for better eduaction on Coruscant at age 21. Enrolled in the Imperial Federacy after a recruiting drive at age 28. Service in the Federacy consists mostly of simulations.
Profile: Jizaburo is a very confident man. Although he holds his plans in the highest regards, he always has a contingacey plan in place for almost any scenario. He has no wife or offspring, and most of his family has been mudered by Tusken Raiders.

Telan Desaria
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:55:52 PM
Just for your information, we rp fifty years after the battle of endor.

Kracken, I am going to approve your commissioning in the Sovereignty as a Military Attache. Your brief will be varried and officially to serve as a liaison between Moff Khendon and myself. However, as there is little going on in the Federacy, you asked for a more active assignment, and I gave you one.

I am going to test your abilities, Kracken. Either tonight or tomorrow I will make a post in the storytelling forum and you will know to come in. Your command will be layed out in the text, so make sure you read it carefully.

Currently, despite your title, I am giving you the rank of Line Captain. After the test, I will promote you to Commodore if you please me.

I look forward to rping with you. In the meantime, I am going to give you access to Sovereign High Command.

Welcome

Park Kraken
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:07:11 PM
OOC: Thanks. I am glad to be here.

Park Kraken
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:24:08 PM
::With military precision, Kraken saluted the Supreme Commander of the Soveriegnty, then exited the recruiting office. He had a new home, and some new allies to get to know::

Telan Desaria
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:46:15 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30195

This is all yours.