PDA

View Full Version : The hunt (open, prefably female)

Jesse
Jun 17th, 2003, 07:12:50 AM
-Jesse's wanderings took him into the B+G. He handed over his master marksmans rifle at the security point.
Jesse had heard that Jedi girls were hot so, sure enough, Jesse's venture was bound to pass through here.
He throws a comment over his shoulder to his friend behind him.-

"Ty, this is the place! Right, so you feel any lonely hearts out there?"

Tyzen
Jun 17th, 2003, 07:17:29 AM
-Tyzen glanced around at the people inside, his ghostly eyes sweeping the room.-

"C'mon Jess, you know I won't do that."

-His erie form is almost highlighted by the bizzare headgear that adorns his head.-

"I'm only here 'cos the boss told me to keep an eye on things to make sure you don't walk into any hostiles. I am NOT your personal date screening service."

Jesse
Jun 17th, 2003, 07:18:55 AM
"Ah, its was worth a shot, you can't blame a guy for trying."

Kat Kariena
Jun 17th, 2003, 09:05:44 AM
OOC: The only reason I'm posting to this is because I'm bored out of my mind. I wouldn't expect any other takers for this thread. This can be boarderline offencive for some.

IC:

Kat watched the two come in. She wasn't new to this place, or the Jedi, but then again she was. Hearing their conversation she shook her head with disgust. Was that all they thought about?

If you find a lonely heart it won't be torn apart, she projected to the first man who had spoken. The heart you seek is a heart of the weak; found in fear, you won't find that here.

Done projecting things into the man's mind, Kat finnished her drink and walked out the door without a second look back.

Jesse
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:19:13 AM
-Jesse paused and shook his head a little, a look of surprise crossed his face before he turned to Tyzen.-

"..Ouch."

Tyzen
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:26:02 AM
-Tyzen heard the projection clearly, he also caught Jesses's responsive thoughts.
Tyzen laughed.-

"Heh heh heh, You had that one coming!

Why don't you just stick to hitting on the pretty ones instead of the weak ones? 'Least that way you won't get that kind of response."

-Tyzen laughed again and continued to as he walked up to the bar, talking to Jess over his shouder.-

"Just tell me when your done failing to pick up girls and we can go."

-He sat on a stool and ordered a Coffee, the smirk still held on his face even if no-one could see it behind the mask.-