PDA

View Full Version : Booty Hunter (open, prefebly female)

Jesse
Jun 17th, 2003, 06:53:22 AM
-The slim blonde strolled casually through the club district, a master marksmans rifle on a sling over one shoulder, his golden fringe hanging over the single cybernetic optic.-

"Alrighty then! If we're looking for action this'll be the place to start!"

Tyzen
Jun 17th, 2003, 06:55:28 AM
-Tyzen followed behind, his head low, dragging his feet.-

"Ugg, I don't belive you managed to drag me along....."

Jesse
Jun 17th, 2003, 07:00:47 AM
"And I appreciate it man! Psychics are handy for tracking and negotiations but they're also great for screening the birds to avoid any hostiles, you know what I'm saying?"

-He said with a broad grin as he eyed up a couple of girls walking into a club.-

"Besides man, you're.....kinda...... human to, I mean, even you've gotta have fun."

-Jesse spots a potential "friendly".-

"OOOOO! Ty! What about that one!?!"

Tyzen
Jun 17th, 2003, 07:02:12 AM
-Tyzen sighs before looking up at the intended "target" and answering.-

"Seems okay but I can't really be sure till we get a little closer."

Jesse
Jun 17th, 2003, 07:06:06 AM
-The young lady spots her admierer and starts to walk over.

Jesse verbaly expresses his appreciation for the young womans great beauty consicely.-

".....Ouch...."

"Seems okay but I can't really be sure till we get a little closer."

-Still raptured by the hottie, Jesse replies to his friend.-

"...Not a problem,.....Heh heh..."

Shina Marvel
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:41:39 AM
Shina stepped into the club and glanced around. Her attention today was focused on having a good time but there was always the posability that one of them could show up. She always had to be prepared for it. But she hoped they wouldn't.

She walks over to the bar and orders a drink. She then leans her back against the bar and watches the dance floor. A little farther down the bar, two men were talking with a woman. She glanced over and rolled her eyes.

She suddenly sensed that something was odd about this woman. She looked back at the woman and narrowed her eyes. She thought to herself.

'Damn I thought I could actualy get a night away from these freaks. But no, they just have to be at every bar, trying to get some human into a back ally.'

Shina just stay's leaning against the wall until the vampyress actually desided to do something.

jedi oliver
Jun 17th, 2003, 09:31:45 AM
I walk in the club with a fag :smokin weed :x and checking out some fit humans in the corner.