PDA

View Full Version : A Return To Business

imported_Grev Drasen
Jun 16th, 2003, 10:38:22 PM
It had been quite around a month or two since Grev had last visited these corridors; the ones of Shadowfaene, an organization he had sought employment in not too far ago. Things had changed severely since his initiation into the Fortress, for one he had been outcast from the Order, and his recent affiliation with Zasz Grimm and the Black Hand. The business aspect with SF had not yet been faltered, or at least he figured so. Hera was well acquainted with the Order and their masters, and Grev hadn’t spoken with her since the “disunion.”

Reaching Hera’s office, he gave a curt tap at her door.

DarthHERA
Jun 17th, 2003, 07:20:43 PM
"Where you been?"

Hera had not even looked up, she hadn't needed to. She knew it was Grev even before he knocked.

The survellance camera was a dead give away, most certainly, but Hera had sensed Drasen as he approached and before she had glanced at the holocam to confirm it.

Drasen had been gone some time and she was expecting for him to give an accounting of his activity - more importantly, his credit-making activity as concerned the SFF outfit.

Lifting her blue eyes now, they locked onto the absent smuggler with a candid gaze, as she awaited his reply.

imported_Grev Drasen
Jun 18th, 2003, 11:45:06 PM
“Long story,” he mumbled, taking a step inside of her office, “I’m running with a different crowd now…”

He paused for a moment, glancing down at her.

“Hope that won’t affect anything? I need some work.”

DarthHERA
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:09:44 PM
She pushed out a chair using the force, and gestured for Grev to sit down.

As he did so, Hera watched him shrewdly.

"Is there something you want to tell me...? Im not going to have to kill you later am I?"

A faint smile tugged at her mouth, but anyone who knew the Faene Mistress at all, knew not to be lulled by such an expression..

imported_Grev Drasen
Jun 21st, 2003, 03:11:04 PM
“Kill me?”

He questioned, fending off a smug grin.

“I’m all business here at Faene, you don’t have to worry about anything.”

DarthHERA
Jun 22nd, 2003, 02:26:03 AM
"Hmm"

Hera was not so sure.

"Well, part of the contract here at SFF was that you work as much as you want - after all..you dont work, you dont get paid, thats what contracting is about.

However, I do want to see something for my pains of hiring you."

She was deliberate with her next words.

"I expect to see some return forthcoming, Mr. Drasen. Simply speaking - credits. And if your recent activities will jeapardize or impede this, you better let me know."

She added, so there was no confusion..

"If you are on the run from TSO - that is your problem. I will not have it become mine. Is that clear?"

If there was something Hera should know, Grev would not get better chance than to be candid with her right now. She would not bring this subject up again once it was concluded.

imported_Grev Drasen
Jun 22nd, 2003, 02:39:32 PM
“Yeah, we’re clear.”

He repeated, a bit relieved that she took it better than he would have figured.

“I’ll have your cut in soon enough. Is that all then?”

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:30:37 PM
She replied slowly...her mind deliberating on this latest news that Grev was not actually telling her. Being sketchy on the details was not going over well.

His assurances, though she was certain were sincere, she still did not like being left in the dark. Perhaps her own investigation was in order.

Making her decision, she spoke in dismissal.

"Get yourself freshened up and resettled. Have your ship overhauled at the dock. Ill be round to see you soon with a run Ive got lined up."

imported_Grev Drasen
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:09:50 PM
“Right,” he stood from the desk, turning to exit out of the office.

A few seconds out of the door and he poked around the corner once again, “Err, thanks.”

She hadn’t asked many questions, not that she wasn’t curious, and not that she wouldn’t do some snooping around, but he was thankful. He wasn’t expecting an easy return.

Noting her slight irritation he grinned to himself and hurried off to the docking bay to catch up.