PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.

imported_Terran Starek
Jun 16th, 2003, 08:44:53 PM
In lieu of recent threads and debates that have transpired, I have decided to post a simple thread saying:

Thanks.

I think that all Moderators and Admins alike are to be thanked for their hard work around here. Sometimes, the ammount of work put into moderating (groups and forums alike) and the effort of administrating is something that many of the regular role-players and posters (like myself) overlook sometimes. You do a great service for us here, and I personally appreciate every part you play in our role-playing lives.

Sometimes, as has been evident in a few high profile threads since I have been here, opinions can clash painfully and the results of those clashes can leave anything from bumps and bruises to scars. Nonetheless, it is the willingness to work together and the ability to openly talk about things together that makes this community great. It seems that despite how high tensions rise, things work themselves out in the end, and it is the leaders of our commuity--the mods and admins--that contribute to solidifying this mutual, respectful relationship.

For all of this together, I thank the hard work that you Moderators and Administrators do, and anyone else is welcome to express their appreciation as well. :)

Always read the fine print. :D Please keep this thread positive and constructive as was its original intention.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2003, 03:15:24 AM
Hear hear.