PDA

View Full Version : Current Discussion Taking Place In OOC At SWFans

Pandora Damaris
Jun 16th, 2003, 06:39:47 PM
It's clear to me they're not understanding what we're trying to say. They keep going in circles with the term vampire not being new and that we can't lay claim to it. We already stated that we were talking about Force using Vampire and more specifically Sith Vampires, not just vampires in general.

Let them do what they want. They're going to do it no matter what we say. We already know they don't like us here at the Shrine. They're just testing us to see how long we can last before we break. I say let them have their little discussion and what not. We know where we stand on this issue.

If someone creates a vamp and ignores our storyline, we just ignore them. It's that simple.

Alana Stormcloud
Jun 16th, 2003, 06:41:35 PM
Agreed.....

Lord Soth
Jun 16th, 2003, 07:24:02 PM
I don't even know what to say...Saurron and myself have worked very hard, esp. Martain to make and keep the mistique and intrege of Vampyre's what they are today...Meaning that IC as well as ooc. coupleled with other RPer's that have worked hard themseleves in createing thier own unique back ground's...

I'll leave it at that...I am really burnt out on this and can't think of anything more to go on to say...sorry