PDA

View Full Version : The old hideout

Gero
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:08:16 PM
Gero walked into the tavern after arriving at Way station mere minutes before. This was his base of operations before he was forced into hiding by Jabba the Hutt. He kept his qualta blade in the sheath. There was trouble here often, but at the moment nothing was happening. He tugged the shirt of the bartender, "I'll have a Gizer." He was making a brief stop here before his jounrney to Poseidons Gate bar. He wished to seek out an Imperial who could give him the directions to Bastion to join the Empire. But first he needed to find out where Poseidons gate was. That was why he was here.

Nala
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:47:13 PM
The little girl walked up to the man and tugged onto his shirt from behind.

"Hello sir...I am Nala...And who are you?"

Nala took a seat next to him. Knowing all to well that her fathers companion was watching from inside of his office.

Gero
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:26:06 AM
Gero knelt down beside the girl and said, "I am Gero Styr. Isn't Way Station a little to dangerous for a young lady as yourself?"

Eldorack
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:05:02 PM
Walking up beside Nala, the little girl who he helped to create out of a certain being that is not to be spoken of, Eldorack patted her on the back. Assuring her that there was nothing to worry about with this being in front of her. He would not harm her in any way shape or form. As long as he was there.

"Hello sir, I am Eldroack. Co. Owner of this facility. I hear that you would like to speak with someone of importance here. Well, here I am..."

His trench coat covering his lethal weapon that was strapped to his back. The dragon hilt of the katana was visible to the strange man. But other weapons that were not apparent to the man also adorned his body.

Throwing a data pad in front of the man, Eldorack waited for his good friend Nala to go and play with her usual friends.

"On that Data pad is the tacktical readouts of your ship. You are not here to drop off any thing illegal. So what are you here for if it is not for usual smuggling buisness that we here recieve."

Gero
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:04:12 PM
"I need information. Information I know is not hard to get so I know the price for it. Don't try and con me. I need the exact location of Poseidons gate."