PDA

View Full Version : Still looking...(A Merc, bounty hunter, or Info Dealer)

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:06:15 PM
Rivin is waiting, waiting for somebody, somebody that is looking for a chalenge, looking for trouble, and most of all looking for information.

Last week Rivin put a message on the Mercenary Network asking for somebody looking for a chalenge in the field of information gathering. And that if they were interested to meet call him with a location.

He got a call today. So now he waits in the back of a sleezy, skum filled bar, waiting for his potental client.

Gero
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:18:07 PM
Gero walked up to what he guessed was his contact, "Are you the one which I seek?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:31:37 AM
Rivin looks up at Gero, looking him over.

"Are you the one responding to the message from the Mercenary Network? If you are... then yes I am. "

Rivin Leens back in his chair, keeping his gaze on Gero.

Gero
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:46:21 AM
Gero said, "Good. Then what is the job and how much will you pay me?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 18th, 2003, 10:31:17 AM
Rivin smiles.....

"There is some information that I want. The problem is, that it only can be found in the brain of a young lady. She is a very sucessful genetly altered warrior.... Hightened speed, Can punch through durasteal, can hear a pin drop a half Km away..... That sorta stuff. The only location where the information on how to do those alteration, is in her head... I want it.

Your payment will be starting at 10,000 credits upfront , and 40,000 upo getting her, or the complete information for 50,000. I will also provide you with whatever equipment you require.... So... Do we have a deal?"

Gero
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:40:56 AM
"Before I trudge blindly into this I want to know more about her: where she was born, family, current location. That kinda stuff."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 19th, 2003, 02:50:33 PM
"I'm not sure where she was born, but I know that At the age of two she was sold to her homeworld's military, and geniticaly altered to be a heartless killer. when she was ten she didn't want her military making more people like her so she kill everybody in the lab, distroyed the equipment and and memorizing the Lab's database before distroying it.

I don't know of any family that she has at the moment, but my apprentice killed her husband, and son.

She is curently At the GJO Trying to learn to use the force, but her modifcations, are conflicting with the force. so you won't have to worry about force attacks from her. Her weapons of choice are blades, and she is very skiled with them.

Do you require any more information?"

Gero
Jun 20th, 2003, 09:46:54 AM
"Only her name."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:02:32 AM
"Then I assume we have a deal?"

Rivin says as he slides over the 10,000 credits.

"Her name is Neyasha... At least that is the name she goes by now. Send me a list of equipment that you need, and I will get it for you..."

Gero
Jun 20th, 2003, 01:21:58 PM
"Neyasha yes I know her." He took the money, "is it her that you want or the info on its own?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 20th, 2003, 01:45:57 PM
"If you bring me her... Then I will get the information from her. If you bring me the information, then I will pay you apon comformation that it is complete. So it is your choice, bring in her, and get payed on the spot, or bring the information and get payed more after I have checked to see that you brought ALL the information."

Djinn
Jun 20th, 2003, 03:00:26 PM
-The dark figure sitting across the room sits up and walks away, on his way out he pulls a comm unit out of his inside pocket.-

"Djinn in, target ID'ed, search underway."

-The electronically filtered voice replies from the comm.-

"Verified, Inquisitor, investigation confirmed, Legion out."

-He replaced the comm before he swings the doors open and walks out of the bar.-

IQ-5000
Jun 21st, 2003, 01:15:58 PM
IQ enters the bar and walks over to the employers table as best as a 7 foot robot can walk in these fleshbags dingy cafeteria.

<- I am here about a job you posted->o_O o_O o_O

http://www.polykarbon.com/gallery/images/sketchbot.jpg