PDA

View Full Version : Exploring (open to all)

Lady Mylia
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:00:36 PM
As Mylia enters the Jedi living quarters, she hopes she isn't intruding, but after talking with Jedi Knight Dasquian and telling her to explore, she felt it would be okay. She looks around, seeing if there are any Jedi out in about, eager to meet them.

(OOC: if this post is out of line sorry!)

Abagael Zellan
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:04:58 PM
The clicking sound of approaching shoes echoed in the hall. Abagael Zellan walked quickly, glancing at her chrono every few seconds, as if it had changed drastically. Her business suit was wrinkled and told the story of a long work day. Balancing her job and her career was becoming a bit of a trick.

As she rounded a corner, Abby slammed straight into another figure, nearly tripping to the floor.

"Frell!"

She straightened her jacket and glanced up.

"Sorry, wasn't looking where I was going."

Agden Ithrin
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:13:05 PM
Being deaf and walking with your eyes closed probably wasn’t a good combination, but Agden was trusting his instincts today. Sadly enough his instincts weren’t doing to well, and had almost just walked right into Mylia from behind. Stopping short of her – and just catching Abagael’s lip movements to see what she was saying – the huge Zabrak apologized quietly before stepping around the two.

Lady Mylia
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:42:09 PM
Mylia looks up at the woman, just as surprised as the other woman. "I-it's okay." Mylia stutters a little sheepishly, not sure if she is ever supposed to be there. She then turns her head around, looking at the other man. "It's fine. No big deal."

Jandor
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:42:10 PM
-Jandor came sprinting around the corner looking behind, over his shoulder. Turning his head forward he only just noticed the small group ahead in time and he reacted as best he could.

With a force assisted boost he leaps high into the air and strait over them but the last minute nature of the maneuvore forces him into a less then graceful landing; He slams his back against the wall, upside down, before sliding to the floor with a dull thud.-

"....Ow...."

-He says with a slight smile whilst he sits himself up.-

Agden Ithrin
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:44:55 PM
Agden couldn’t help but laugh to himself as the Padawan pelted himself into a wall. Approaching, he offers out a pale hand.

“Ye’alright, mate?”

Jandor
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:57:33 PM
-With reciprocating humor, Jandor returned a little smile although it was slightly distorted by the expresion of pain.
He takes Agden's offer and takes a firm grip around his wrist as he pulls himself up.-

"Yeah, I've been worse......"

Lady Mylia
Jun 16th, 2003, 07:57:38 PM
Mylia puts her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. Not being able to control it, she giggles.

"I'm sorry to be so rude..."

Jandor
Jun 17th, 2003, 06:39:21 AM
-Jandor laughed.-

"No worries......."

-A small, high speed drone hovers around the corner, Jandor indicates a finger to it as he speaks.-

"......I was testing that. It's a seeker drone I built myself, I was testing to see if it could keep up with a force user."

Agden Ithrin
Jun 17th, 2003, 06:47:44 AM
Squinting at the drone, Agden lifts a hand and passes it in front of where he assumes the ‘eyes’ would be.

“Odd.”

Lady Mylia
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:33:52 PM
Mylia looks up at the machine, with interest.

"That's very interesting. How long did it take you to make it?"

Jandor
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:57:09 PM
-Taken by surprise, Jandor pauses a second trying hard not to stare at the beautiful young lady. Managing to savehimself any embaressment, he answers.-

"Uhh, dunno really. I meen I've been working at it on and of for a few months, between other projects. I guess maybe,.......60 hours in total?

The tricky bit was working out my new sensor system. You see it's a neural networked prossesor with a battery of bio-gel packs with high midachlorean counts. You see I tryed to get the sensor system to use the force as a scanning medium.
It seems to be working quite well so I'm sticking to it and testing and improving it to see if I can turn it into something of practical value.
As I've just discovered the scans can just keep up with a force-speed assisted force user and so now I'll be trying to increas its detecting range.
Who knows, I might just end up building the very first Sith-seeking hunter droid.

But yeah, sorry for all that boring stuff, I just get a little caught up when people ask me about my tinkering projects; I'll bet you don't really want to here about that.

Switching to a more conventionall topic of conversation,
Hi I'm Jandor."

-He extended a hand to Mylia, supported closley by a warm smile.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:03:28 PM
Carrying an armload of texts, Jacali Danner walked around the corner and ran into the small entourage, spilling her texts every which way. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She apologized as she quickly bent down to retrieve her mess.

Lady Mylia
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:42:25 PM
Mylia nods at Jandor talks, showing her interest. After his speech she smiles and laughs. "It's okay, I don't mind. It's very interesting, nothing like I could ever do." Even though Mylia didn't understand everything Jandor spoke of, she got the basic idea. With a smile she takes Jandor's hand and shakes. "Hi Jandor, I'm Mylia." After the shakes, she continues smiling, even after yet another runs into the small group. She bends down as well and helps the lady pick up the texts. "It's no problem." She says while handing the woman her texts.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:57:39 PM
"Thank you, I'm new and these corridors all seem to look the same." She piles the texts up neatly on the floor before she extends a hand. "Jacali Danner, nice to meet you."

Jandor
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:55:58 AM
-Jandor had a little laugh.-

"I think we should consider labelling this corridor an accident black spot."

-He said with a broad grin.-

Lady Mylia
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:56:18 AM
Mylia takes her hand and shakes, with a smile.
"Pleasure, Mylia Basque."
She laughs at Jandor's comment.
"No kidding."

Agden Ithrin
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:58:49 AM
Agden watched everyone introducing themselves with a smirk. He’d missed what some people had said – through not being able to see their lips as they’d spoken – and decided that perhaps he’d outstayed his welcome within the little group. Scratching the back of his neck absently for a moment he begins to wander off, in the direction where Jacali had come from.

Lady Mylia
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:58:18 AM
Mylia watches the man leave, a puzzled look upon her face. She wasn't quite sure why he left and where he was going, or why he didn't stay.
"Nice meeting you..."
She calls after him, not knowing he could not hear her.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 18th, 2003, 07:52:28 PM
"I hope, I didn't scare him off." Jacali said as she briefly looked at the man leaving. She turned back to the small group. "So...I hope I didn't interrupt anything. It seems I'm good at that lately."

Lady Mylia
Jun 19th, 2003, 05:49:22 AM
Mylia shakes her head and shurgs.
"I don't think it was you, and you didn't interrupt anything. We were just talking."
Mylia looks at Jacali's texts.
"What are those?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:36:05 PM
"Texts from the Jedi Archives on meditation exercises and sensing others mainly. I've only been here for a short while under Master Dasquian Belargic's tutorials and I need all the help I can get." She answered openly. "It's a lot harder than I expected. Do you have a master yet?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 20th, 2003, 05:11:29 AM
Mylia shakes her head. "Not yet, but I should out soon. I meet with Master Dasquian a little while ago. I can't wait." Mylia is very excitied.

(OOC: Dasquian is my master also, but that didn't happen til after this thread)

Jandor
Jun 20th, 2003, 08:55:01 AM
-The drone flashes a few lights and makes a blipping sound before it spins around and flies off down the corridor at high speed.-

"Oh crud, not again...."

-Jandor begins to run after it and shouts back over his shoulder as he departs.-

"Sorry, gotta go, see you guys around......"

Lady Mylia
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:28:40 AM
Mylia laughs and waves after Jandor.
"Hopefully see you around, Jandor. Good luck with that..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 22nd, 2003, 07:44:20 AM
Jacali watches him take off after something. "What was that he was chasing?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 22nd, 2003, 05:45:49 PM
Mylia watches him leave for a moment before turning back to Jacali. "It's a seeker drone, he's testing to see if it can keep up with force users."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 22nd, 2003, 08:43:29 PM
"Wow, he must be pretty good at mechanics. I consider myself lucky just to get my Focus cooker to work." Jacali smiled. "At least, I'll know who to look up if it goes haywire again."

She looked at Mylia. "Do you have a room yet?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:08:46 AM
Mylia laughs, knowing the feeling. "He does seem good at what he does." She shakes her head in answer to Jacali's question. "Nope, not yet. Have you?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:13:07 PM
Jacali smiled lightly. "Actually, I do. But it's a three bedroom place and so far I've not any roommates. You're welcome to a room there, if you'd like. I'm not noisy or anything. Besides, since we have the same Master, perhaps we could study together."

Lady Mylia
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:17:21 PM
Mylia smiles and nods. "I'd really like that." She was happy that she had met someone nice, that would definately make things easier for her. "Thanks Jacali!"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:21:33 AM
"Anytime, it'll be nice to have roommate. Hope you don't mind frozen pizza, that's about all I know how to Focus cook." She replied kindly. "Where's your things? I'll help you move in."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:08:09 AM
"They are just over here." Mylia takes a couples steps and rounds a corner, finding her two bags where she left them. She picks them up and goes back over to Jacali. She then places them down again. "Maybe I can figure out how to make other things with the focus cooker." She smiles and picks up the heavier bag, containing all her clothes, and throws it over her shoulder. "Thanks Jacali, I really appreciate this."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 07:40:49 AM
"Sure," Jacali answers as she leans down and grabs up her stack of texts. "This way, follow me."

She leads Mylia down the corridor and around another corner. "I really meant what I said about all these corridors looking alike. A person could wonder around in here forever, if you weren't exactly sure what floor you're on." She stopped in front of a door.

"Well, here we are." Balancing her text more in one arm, she slid her code key through the decoder and heard the familiar 'click' and it slid open.

Jacali stepped back to allow her new roommate to enter first.

The main living area was nicely decorated in a pale beige as were most of the rooms, to keep a tranquil effect. The sitting area consisted of a good sized light-colored sofa and a couple of soft matching arm chairs and a coffee table. Just beyond that on the far wall was a large window that overlooked some of the busy traffic lanes of Coruscant.

A little further in past the sitting area was a large desk with a holo-projector and computer terminal.

Off to the left, was a nice-sized kitchen with a round table and four chairs and to the right was a closet and a refresher.

And, off the living area were three doors, obviously the sleeping quarters.

"Hope you like it, Mylia. Oh, and get this, each of our rooms have their own 'fresher', so no arguing over who's in one. I think, they made sure that females occupied these quarters." Jacali closed the door and then walked over and placed her texts on the desk and then turned around.

"Well, my sleeping quarters are the first room, so you can have your choice of either the second or the third."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:23:39 AM
Mylia followed Jacali. "What floor are we on? I'm not really sure..." Mylia asked, not wanting to ever get lost. She steped into the room and looked at the living area, it was just as her imagined, very serene. She made her way in and looked at the rest of the room. It was perfect! "This is great, thanks again Jacali. " She looked at Jacali and then to the rooms, she went over to the second door, looked it, then placed her bag in. "The second room will do just fine, unless you want more privacy then I'll move down to the third."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:13:27 AM
"No, that's fine. Oh, and we're on the twenty-fourth floor, so we have quite a view." She answered as she walked over to the window. "It seems so peaceful from here, not being in the hustle and bustle of out there."

She turned and faced her new roommate. "Oh, and let me gt you a code key."

Jacali walked back into the kitchen and opened a cabinet, she took out a small bowl and retrieved another code key.

"Here ya go, Mylia." She smiled as she handed it to her. "I hope you like it here, it'll be nice to have the company."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:57:03 AM
Mylia joins Jacali in looking out the window. "It's very nice." She watches Jacali walk into the kitchen, she holds out her hand and takes the key, putting it into her pockter. "Thanks, I'm sure I'll like it here. It's nice to be company." It's nice to have a friend, Mylia thought, but didn't say that outloud. She goes into her room and places her bag on the dresser in her room, she'd do her unpacking later. She looked around with a smile before returning back into the living area. "So, how long have you been here?" She askes Jacali as she takes a seat on the couch.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:33:14 PM
"About a week actually," Jacali answered as she took a seat in one of the arm chairs. "I've met a couple of other Padawan's at Yog's Bar and Grill. Yet, my first experience there wasn't quite as enlightening as I would have wished."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:24:20 PM
"Oh? I've only meet a few people. What happened at the bar and grill?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:41:43 PM
"You wouldn't believe it. I walked in there for the first time and was attacked by some little boy who thought I was a Krayt Dragon. He startled me by jumping out from under a table and attached himself to my legs." She laughed as she remembered the incident.

"So, I tried to pry him off and then he fell to the floor and I thought he was having some kind of seizure, so I bent down to see if he was alright and he lunged at me. I was barely able to stand and he shimmied up my waist and toppled us both over onto the floor. It was quite the experience."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:44:50 PM
Mylia puts her hand over her mouth and tries to hold back her laughter. "Oh my goodness, that's crazy. It was certianly an experiece to say the least, I'd be scared to enter again for fear of being attacked." She shakes her head. "Who was the little boy?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:06:38 PM
Jacali shook her head. "I have no idea, but when he tried to punch me in the stomach is when I finally took over. I had had enough of the brat. So, I gently twisted his arm behind his back and told him he lost. Then I offered him an ice cream shake, if he behaved. But, he took off. Never saw the mother and I can clearly see why. He probably had her tied up in the 'fresher or something." She laughed.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:15:25 PM
Mylia joined in the laughter, not being able to hold it back any more. "That's just insane, children like that shouldn't be allowed to run loose." She shakes her head, thinking of her brother and sister. A sad look came across her face as she starts to miss her family.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:24:26 PM
Jacali noticed and stopped laughing. "I take it you must have brothers or sisters? I have an older sister, her names Kia. She's the one that got me to come here. And now, I'm really glad I did. It's a place where there are others like yourself, ones who finally understand some of the strange things a Jedi Padawan goes through. Things that I thought were just crazy. So, you're not alone. " She hoped her comment would give her new roommate some kind of comfort.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:34:30 PM
Mylia nods her head. "I do have a younger brother and sister, I miss them. I miss my mother too." She smiles as she thinks about them. "It's nice to have someone to talk to. Thanks. It really does help." A comfort set into Mylia, a comfort knowing she was making a friend, someone who would go through the same things as she would. She hoped their friendship would grow.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:43:57 PM
Jacali smiled gently. "So, what would you like to do? Are you hungry?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:47:50 PM
Mylia noded. "I'm pretty hungry." She stands up and goes into the kitchen, and looks around for something to eat. "Do you want anything?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:25:48 AM
"Yeah, I am kind of hungry."

Jacali smiled as she followed her into the kitchen and went over to the frig. Opening it, she grimaced. "Oh, ummm. It seems the only things in here are drinks. An array of them, from bottled water to a number of fruit juices, oh and a couple of diet fizz-pops."

She opened up the freezer unit. "I've got pizza and plenty of them. Let's see...we've got Bantha pepperoni, combination, Bantha sausage, oh and mushroom and green pepper. Any of them sound good?"

Jacali smiled lightly. "It looks like we'll need to get some groceries. Or of course, we can either eat in the dining hall downstairs, which they do have excellent food or over at the B & G."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:05:21 AM
(Sorry about this, I'm really tired, I've only have 3 hours of sleep right now, so ignore this)

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:10:34 AM
Mylia nodded. "B & G sounds great, and then maybe after that we can go grocery shopping, for next time."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:29:01 AM
Jacali agreed, "sounds good. Let's go." She grabbed her brown Jedi robe that was slung over one of the kitchen chairs and put it on.

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:29:22 AM
Mylia walked into her room and grabs her pouch and throws some credits in it. She returns to the main living area and goes over to the door and opens in to Jacali. "After you..." She said with a laugh.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 30th, 2003, 08:15:28 PM
"Sure thing, let's go." Jacali smiled as she led the way.