PDA

View Full Version : A little beer to losen the toungue

Gero
Jun 16th, 2003, 10:25:07 AM
Gero was a perfect Bounty Hunter. He had the build, the weapons, the information. He had been seconded only by Boba Fett, equal to IG-88. Until he had double-crossed Jabba the Hutt and been forced into hiding. When he came out everything was different, the rebels ruled the galaxy, Jabba was dead and the Jedi had been reestablished. Now he just wanted to settle down as an Imperial commando. The problem was he had been away so long, he didn't know where the Empire was based. That was what he was here to find out. He may have been a Luxan but he heard the Empire would even take on aliens as long as their skills were good.
"I'll have a Gizer,"he said as he tugged on the bartenders shirt. He looked around for a possible information broker.

OW outcast
Jun 16th, 2003, 02:12:31 PM
A little green Duro popped his head over the bar with his child like grin. He had seen many strange sites in his lifetime but what was this thing sitting in front of the bar ordering a drink he had never heard of. The 3 foot duro looked at the man curiously he seemed to be scooping this place out for informants.

"What in Sam hill is a Gizer sir?"

Gero
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:13:53 PM
Gero looked down at him and said, "You don't know what a Gizer is? It's the best frelling drink in the Universe. Oh well if you don't have that, i'll have a Corellian ale."

OW outcast
Jun 17th, 2003, 03:26:27 PM
OW quicky grabbed a glass and a bottle of corellian ale and poured it for the man or what ever he was. He stared for a moment as he hand Gero the glass.

"Your looking for something perhaps I can help?"

Gero
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:57:24 AM
Gero looked down again, usually his firey temper woild have got this fellar killed but he needed it at the moment, "There wouldn't be anyone in here that is an Imperial, or knows where Bastion is?"

OW outcast
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:48:27 AM
"For the right price almost everyone in this bar could give you that information, even myself."

Crooked smile became apparent on OW face although it still held its child like qualities but a bit more twisted. Information was one of OW's specialties along with diplomacy it made for a lethal combination.

Gero
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:01:30 AM
"And what is your price. Or if you want some 'business' taken care of."

OW outcast
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:19:07 AM
"It all depends on what you want, if its just directions to the planet 50 credits. If its leader’s names, population figures and anything about the planet itself you want it will cost you a little more depending on hard the info is to obtain. It will also take time to get such information. I mean all I know right off the top of my head is the Navigation to the planet and that’s its run by a warlord."

Gero
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:22:52 AM
"All I need are the directions. AND if it will be hard to get in. I need to know if they'll search me before i get in there."

OW outcast
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:14:12 PM
"It imperial so yes they will search you to make sure you’re not a new republic spy or a smuggler. As for hard to get in not really if you make it past the search you should do just fine."

OW went behind the bar and pulled out a Data projector and held in his hand for a moment as he came back out to face Gero. He pointed to what was in his palm and then gestured for credits in the other.

"This is the latest most up to date map I have already entered the coordinates to lead you to your planet. 50 credits and it yours my friend."

Gero
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:06:17 PM
"May I see it?" Gero picked it up and said, "This will do fine. You want republic credits?"

OW outcast
Jun 28th, 2003, 01:18:00 PM
"Yes there only thing worth crap these days."

OW smiled lightly.

Gero
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:15:43 AM
Gero rumbled what sounded like a laugh, "Fifty credits." Gero smiled as he walked towards the door, "I'll talk to you again another time."