PDA

View Full Version : The Rain Keeps on Falling On My Head...(open)

Kelt Simoson
Jun 16th, 2003, 07:56:03 AM
For Kelt, being the non-bar type, this had to eb the first time in a few months that he had allowed himself to venture in to the B&G for a light ale and a spot of lunch. Of course worst luck is Kelt had to venture out when it was pouring with rain.

This always happned when he went anywhere. Even simply to the shops, some sort of bad luck would always meet him half way and clout him right in the kisser. Quickly and silently (all except the squelshing) he sat down at a table which was nearer the door than the bar so that he was not noticed by his peers and smiled at while coverd in head to foot in sopping wet garments.

The droid moved over, made some beeps and whistles...

' A light ale and a meat curry if possible..leave the fruits from the food though...i dislike the currents...' The driod backed away and zoomed off.

Yes. A nice quiet lunch then off to his quarters for some archery practice...a sound plan indeed.

Kueller
Jun 16th, 2003, 09:57:32 AM
Kueller saw the person he recognised from the Academy. He was a knight or something. "I'll have a Abergadoo-Raenian ale and the Corelllian roast." The droid walked away with the order and Kueller went to sit at the bar next to the Knight, unsure of what he should say, "Hi. Are you from the Academy? I sometimes see you there."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:18:31 PM
"What a rainy day, wouldn't you say, mate?" The voice of a young woman resonated in Kelt's ears as she sat down on his right at the front bar. "I'll have a glass of Namana Juice -- actually, could you add a shot of Whiskey to that to spice it up a bit?" The Jedi Knight questioned the bar tender who nodded and quickly fetched the order.

Xazor smiled toothily and with a glow that had not been seen in ages. She had changed a great deal and because of her experiences over the last few years, she had decided that a change was far over due. "So, Kelt -- it's been a while. How have you been dear friend?" She questioned before leaning past the Knight and offering a smiling bow to the stranger. "I'm Xazor Elessar, Jedi Knight -- I've seen you somewhere before. Are you new to the Order?"

Kueller
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:01:01 PM
"Yes. I am padawan to Sage Hazzard. And you, if memory serves me, are Xaxor Elessar." He saw her bemused look and said, "I met your step-sister or something, Natia."

Kelt Simoson
Jun 17th, 2003, 02:39:04 PM
Kelt smiled at Xaxor and let Kueller answer the question before he answerd his own that Xazor put towards him. He had not seen Xazor in some while and though he did not agree with her actions with his close friend Dasquian she was still a friend and thus she would be treated as such.

He got up from his seat and bowed slightly before taking it again. ' Indeed Xazor it has been a while. I have been fine,a little busy around the Order but other than that not bad...you should come over to dinner sometime and we should catch up...' He smiled rather coi like.

' And you?...' He sipped his ale.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2003, 02:46:45 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded. "Indeed, we should do that!" She said with a smile before turning her attention back to Kueller. "My step-sister?" Xazor blushed a deep scarlet and laughed slightly. "Thank you for thinking me so young, but she is my daughter." The Knight smiled and focused back on Kelt for a moment.

"I've been quite well, actually. It's been far too long since I've seen you -- and so many things have happened, both good and bad. I've made some mistakes and I've also made some changes." The woman said with a genuine smile, realizing that although Kelt meant well, she knew he disapproved, as did most others, of her actions regarding Dasquian. It was a burden upon her shoulders, but Xazor hoped to clear it up with time.

"Perhaps we should make a dinner date for tomorrow or the next day? It would be a very nice thing -- to see you again and to catch up." She continued smiling and worried not about what others thought of her. The Knight was well aware that the situation she had found herself in was less than appealing, but it was her business and that of Dasquian and Terran. She knew, though, that Kelt was well aware of the situation -- but that was something she wished to speak with him of in a place less public as the Bar and Grill. "It would be fun."

Kueller
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:36:34 AM
Kueller truly did think it was her sister, but let it slip. He sensed it was a private conversation and walked away to order a strong Corellian ale for a change.