PDA

View Full Version : I am the walrus...and I found my way back...

Matthias darkstone
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:15:24 AM
::Matthia's ship, under the swift hands of Azhure, had got them safely home.::

OOC:Uh, Azzie? Am i in the right place????

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 16th, 2003, 01:24:04 AM
::Azhure stood in the shadows, Matthias was finally out of the med ward it seemed. He looked much better, and he had changed out of his bloody clothes, the smell of old blood not evident anymore. She sat back saying nothing, this was his time to prove himself again, to re-enter the order under a different master. His past master had been Shade Magus but it had been long since then. It was his choice also if he wanted to appeal to the council members on rejoining or go straight to the recruitment centre. She would not interfere. She noticed the tightness in his left fist.::

You have always been a better person than I brother, you always will be. If I can enter this order you can certainly re-enter.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:02:17 AM
Among the people in the recruitment center was Dasquian Belargic, an important looking figure who stood out from most because of his unusual appearance and the aura which surrounded him. Currently he stood alone, watching the goings on around him perceptively. It was his duty to greet newcomers, and thus he would wait for the appearance of one.

Matthias darkstone
Jun 16th, 2003, 06:13:28 PM
::He looked at his sister lovingly. He knew she was doing this for his own good, so he wouldn't run off on her again. He saw his clenched fist, and let it relax again, and he came out to stand tall and proud beside his sister. He looked around, and noticed a strange, almost elven like, man standing off to one side, watching them intently.::

Who's that? ::Matthias asked his sister. ::Have I ever seen him before? Is that my new Master?

::He heard his sister sigh with exasperation, and silently tell him to shutup. The man was walking towards them now, and he knew Azhure wanted to set a good impression.::

Um...hi.

::Now Matthias knew his sister was really annoyed, but the short sigh she let escape from her lips.::

Now what did I do???:\

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:53:06 PM
::Azhrue gave him an expressionless stare and shook her head.::

Why don't you introduce yourself.

::She nodded a greeting to Dasquin, still saying nothing. This was Matthias's time and his big heart always tended to show, if not his liking for success. Leaning back on a column in the large hall, half her face was hidden in shadows.::

You know what to do brother, he's not going to bite you.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:24:56 AM
“Good day,”

Dasquian bowed his head in greeting to the two.

“Can I help either of you?”

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:54:42 PM
::Azhure's lips allowed a tiny smile, a starting point only, then it was up to him. What she said was to Dasquin only as she left Matthias to his own devices::

I have had my judgement in these halls already.
I ask you judge my brother to also enter the order.
He is trustworthy, has a sickeningly big heart and has once been judged and accepted by Shade Magus and asks to be re-entered to the Order.
I give you my confidence in him.

::Saying this she moved to her brother, nodded to him and left the hall silently. If a jedi did not remember her then she was not surprised, she was rarely seen anywhere beside the training grounds and was not very sociable.
Her twin however, was a very different case. He would be fine.::

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 21st, 2003, 03:47:49 AM
Dasquian smiled at Azure and nodded, giving her a little mental message that he did remember her – and the dancing the two had done together (;)).

“I see. Does your brother have anything to say for himself on the matter? … Why did he leave us to begin with?”

Matthias darkstone
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:12:46 PM
::Matthias shifted uncomfortably. It was not a topic that he really wanted to talk about. He didn't want them to know that he'd fallen back into his old ways, thanks to an old conrade of his, Nash Ngut, and was captured by CrimsonSun as a result. He looked at Dasquian, and then to his sister, her face hidden in the shadows, and she left the room, and for one of the first times in his life, he felt ashamed for who and what he was. Somewhat a failure. Shade Magus would also be disappointed with him. He put on a brave face, and stepped foward into the light.::

I am Matthias Darkstone, former padawan learner to Shade Magus, and proud brother of Azhure Darkstone. I ask to be re-entered into the Jedi order, and continue my journey to becoming a Jedi Knight beside my sister.

::He looked around for her, but she was gone. Left him alone to face this himself.::

Will you allow me to rejoin?

Matthias darkstone
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:37:27 PM
OOC: Hey guys, we'll have to halt this RP for 3 weeks - I'm goin' on holiday!!! C u soon, and feel 3 to continue without me! Have fun!!!

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2003, 07:13:06 AM
“Of course, however I must inform you that your Master is no longer with the Jedi Order.”

Matthias darkstone
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:06:51 AM
::Matthias recoiled in mild shock. Shade? Gone? He couldn't be dead, could he?::

Where is he? What happened?

::Matthias fixed a relatively piercing gaze on Dasquian's face, looking for any hint of emotion that would tell him if the worst happened.::

Matthias darkstone
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:09:31 AM
OOC: Yeah- I'm back now. You guys still alive???

Matthias darkstone
Jul 20th, 2003, 11:27:08 PM
OOC: I guess not. Wah:(

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2003, 06:02:32 AM
Sorry Matt -- Dasquian's computure took a dive and he hasn't been able to be on for like, a week or so. :\

Are you still working on being recruited? You were already a member here, so welcome back. I'll work at getting you a Master. :)

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:23:58 PM
OOC: welcome back dude. HUGZ

Matthias darkstone
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:20:24 PM
OOC: Hi xazor! thankyou! Hi Azzie!

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:33:14 PM
:D Hey! *Huggles* Wow, it's been a long time since I've talked to you! :) *Huggles for Az and Mat* ;)

Matthias darkstone
Jul 25th, 2003, 12:23:18 AM
OOC: Yaaayyyy!!!! Huggles to you too!!! So, where were we again???:smokin

Matthias darkstone
Jul 25th, 2003, 12:25:08 AM
OOC: I just saw my sig on my first post....he's so Cuuuuuuute....!!! Thank's Azzie!!!!;)

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 29th, 2003, 01:04:07 AM
OOC: I know he's hot :D
I thought you'd like him.
Perhaps you should now approach the council and ask for a new master.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:33:57 AM
OOC: If that's the guy who plays Cyclops in X-men, I hate to tell you that someone is already using him ^_^;

Matthias darkstone
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:40:19 AM
OOC: Righto Azhure.
Um, who's using him????

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:56:14 PM
gah!!!! Fine. :( he was cute too.

hmm... I'll sort it out dude.

Matthias darkstone
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:35:43 PM
Yeah - I know you will. Who the hell am i going to use???

Matthias darkstone
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:40:35 PM
How about Owen Wilson?

SonLee
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:47:47 PM
Nah...that was a bad idea. Oh, and it isn't cyclops by the way.

Oh, and Tea, let me introduce you to my new character, SonLee:p

P.S. If you wanted to make a sig, that is Jeri Ryan from Boston Public and Star Trek Voyager :p

Matthias darkstone
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:46:55 PM
OOC: Right, now where were we?

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 2nd, 2003, 10:11:29 PM
OOC: go to the Temple Avalon and post your request for a master :-P

Ricky Martin is your Matthias Darkstone and I'll try and see if i can get the sig for the new char going.
Give me a PM about her details : Name and affiliation.

Matthias darkstone
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:24:20 AM
OOC: I'm a desperado, underneath ya window...I see ya silhouette Juliette...what the hell are ya bdoin with that gun???;)

SonLee
Aug 5th, 2003, 11:01:44 PM
Ahemz.....can i get away wif dis pic????