PDA

View Full Version : Hey you!

Gero
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:29:51 PM
Gero sat in the bar looking, waiting, for somebody to start on somebody else. It so often did in the bar. The Imperials. He despised some of their ways. But it was better then joining that rebel scum. He had been a good bounty hunter until he had double crossed Jabba the Hutt. He went into hiding for 9 years. And when he came out everything had changed: The rebels owned the galaxy, Jabba was dead. He was going to apply to be a commando. He could fly a TIE, but it wasn't his style. He looked over to the other side of the room. Someone was staring at him.
"You! Yeah you!" he shouted, it didn't attract anyones attention though. "What are you looking at?!"

jedi oliver
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:05:39 AM
I looked at the bounty hunter me being one my self and said to him im looking at you and hit him in his face.Whatb u going to do about it .

Gero
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:10:37 PM
Gero flinched and unsheathed his Qualta blade, aimed for his head and shot him in the arm, "That's what I'm gonna do about it." The Qualta blade was on minimum power.

Jarek T'chort
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:53:30 AM
Commander Tchort liked this bar, it was not too well lit or interesting, save the aliens who came in, looking for contracts in smuggling or bounty hunting, (or anything else for that matter) but it had an atmosphere that he liked.

Jarek rose from his private booth, upon hearing the shot. He regarded the Luxan and the human lying on the floor beneath the fuming alien. Jareks bodygaurds rose with him, but he motioned them to sit down, straightening his uniform and cape, he walked toward the bounty hunters...
"What is the meaning of this? Explain yourselves immediately!"
Jarek's eyes flashed with annoyance, why was it so hard for rif-raf not to end up brawling?

Gero
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:23:09 AM
Gero scowled and turned from the weak offender to the person who had just spoken, "This Frelling piece of dren just punched me in the face."

Jarek T'chort
Jun 26th, 2003, 11:10:53 AM
The offending human still lay still, not moving. Jarek turned to the Luxan.
The alien was strange, Jarek had not ever seen a luxan in person before, he knew them by reputation however, violent but useful warrior aliens with few rebel sympathies. Regarding the fallen victim, Jarek nuged the prone figure with his foot. The fetal figure did not move. Looking up, he asked;
"I am Commander Jarek Tchort, Commandant of the Stormtrooper corps of the Imperial Sovereignty. Identify yourself bounty hunter."

Gero
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:40:49 PM
"I am Gero Styr. Bounty hunter. I am here to enroll for the Empire."

Jarek T'chort
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:46:30 PM
Jarek cast a calculating eye over the alien.
"Really?" He asked, nonchantly. "We always have need for mercinaries and others of your.....type." Jarek was giving the Luxan his usal tone when addressing new recruits, but he could see that this Styr was a capable warrior. "Have you been to the recruitment center Styr?"
Seeing the form beneath him stir, he motioned two attendants to shift the offender.

Gero
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:08:16 PM
"Yes but you Imperials have kept me hanging on. I haven't recieved a definite reply yet. Any day now I hope. Unless you could somehow quicken the process for me."

Jarek T'chort
Jun 28th, 2003, 01:02:48 PM
"I see. Perhaps. But I would like a demonstration of your skills before I help you."
Jarek cast his eyes over the bounty hunter.....
"Hmm, perhaps you can help me, would you be interested in collecting a bounty, as proof of your skill?"

Gero
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:16:55 AM
Gero nodded, non-commitally, "What's the job?" he asked eventually.

Jarek T'chort
Jun 29th, 2003, 09:05:49 AM
The Luxan looked capable enough thought Jarek. Perhaps he could perform this service for the Empire....
"Alright Styr, the pirate chief Luchs Fallder has been harrying our supply lines for a few months, you are to him and bring him alive back here to me. If you perform this task, you are in. Understood?"

Gero
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:36:19 AM
"I will need a ship. You're guards took mine."

Jarek T'chort
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:39:30 AM
"Hmm, very well your ship will be returned." Jarek pulled a datacard from his pocket, he called up the appropriate display and handed it to Styr.
"Read this Styr, your mission is outlined in there."

Gero
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:42:06 AM
"O.k." Gero turned on his heel and left.

Jarek T'chort
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:03:22 AM
Jarek looked on as the tall alien stalked out of bar. Jarek narrowed his eyes, turning to the man who had silently come up beside him, he spoke mesuredly.
"What do you think Leset?"
Leset looked after the bounty hunter..."I think he will die."
Jarek paused for a moment and laughed, throwing his head back in the action. "Yes, I doubt the Luxan has any idea of the bounty he must collect."
"We shall see." Murmured Leset.
"We shall indeed, Leset, but we have important matters to attend to, come we are expected at the garrison."
Commander Tchort turned with his guards,Leset in tow and set of at a brisk walk to the exit.

Jarek T'chort
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:21:38 AM
ooc : Gero.....um...where the hell are you?:huh

Gero
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:40:01 AM
OOC: Yeah. Sorry I wasn't sure if the guy you asked me to find was real or not. Wasn't sure what to do.

Jarek T'chort
Aug 4th, 2003, 10:53:25 AM
ooc: yeah its ok, i was going to do him myself, after an edit...

Gero
Aug 4th, 2003, 11:32:40 AM
OOC: Is he real or not?

Jarek T'chort
Aug 4th, 2003, 11:46:41 AM
ooc: Real? If you mean will I rp him then yes he is.

Gero
Aug 5th, 2003, 01:56:40 AM
OOC: You start a thread in Storytelling and PM me when you've done that.

Jarek T'chort
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:15:21 AM
ooc: Sure ok.