PDA

View Full Version : I wish to seek recruitment

Gero
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:22:31 PM
Gero walked into the recruitment centre, aware he was a bout to change his life for the better. He looked around expectantly for a officer.

Telan Desaria
Jun 17th, 2003, 04:06:09 PM
*I am writing OOC because I am just checking this board before work*

State your name, IC -

State any Rping experience -

What branch do you wish to serve within the Empire? -

Give us a rund down of your character's history -

- Specs on your character -

Additional Stuff -

Gero
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:54:50 AM
Gero answered immediately, "I am Gero Styr. OOC: I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean do I have another established character then yes. IC: I wish to serve as a commando or pre-battle scout. OR if you have any clawcraft then I would fly in that. OOC: Basically he's a bounty hunter who double crossed Jabba in the beginning of the Empire, that sent him into hiding for twenty years. When he came out, everything had changed and Jabba was dead. He hates the "Rebel scum".
Luxan. 107 years old (not old for a Luxan). Firery temper. Carries a Qualta blade that shoots and works as a sword. Is that all you need to know?

Telan Desaria
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:52:01 PM
Note - The Battle of Endor happened fifty years ago in the current timeline. OOC means out of character.

Perhaps I could give you a reconnaissance command, but I am not sure if I have much use for a bounty hunter. LEt me think on it. In the mean time, peruse the boards and decide what aspect you might like to work or what your first mission would be.