PDA

View Full Version : A Ray of Hope

Lady Mylia
Jun 15th, 2003, 11:43:31 AM
Mylia entered the recruiment center with a smile. After her journey to the Jedi Temple, she was happy to be off the bumpy transport. Mylia's journey was not very far, but for the young woman, it was an adverture. She was very outgoing and very sweet. The young woman made friends where ever she went and met a few people on her way to the Jedi Temple. As she readjusts her traveling bag on her shoulder, she looks around the busy recruitment center. Many creatures, as well as humans made their way around and Mylia watched them with much anticipation. Soon, hopefully, her dream would come truth. She would be a jedi padawan, living the life she always dreamed she would have.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:35:52 PM
“Good day,”

A robed figure approached Mylia and bowed in greeting, a warm welcoming smile spread over his lips.

“I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic. Can I help you with something?”

Lady Mylia
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:48:51 PM
Mylia replies with a nod and a slight bow to the knight.

"Good day Jedi Knight. I am Mylia Basque. I am here in search of knowledge, wisdom, and skills in the force. I wish to become one of the respected keepers of the peace."

Mylia returns the smiles.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:52:14 PM
One brow rose on the Knights face, at the efficiency of the answer given.

“And what drives you to become a Jedi, Mylia? What would you strive to do if you were a Jedi?”

Lady Mylia
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:21:41 PM
"Well, I know it's kind of cheesy (is that a SW word? LoL~) but my father and uncle inspired me. Ever since I was a young girl I have always looked up to both of them, they were both men of the force. I had great respect for both of them, the way they lived their lives and helped everyone. I have always tried to follow the same path as the two wise men, and this is the next step. I wish to be as they were, wise, strong, and helpful. They always knew the right thing to do, and how to help people. Now, I wish to do the same."

Mylia looks to the young man with a smile, hoping her answer statisfies his questions.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:00:01 AM
“Your father and uncle sound like admirable men,” Dasquian replied, nodding slightly.

“That is one side to the Jedi life. It is not achieved with a great amount of effort; I can assure you. Training can be draining and some aspects of our lifestyle are dangerous… we cannot please everyone and are hated by some, who physically try to stop us in what we do. Do you think you could deal with this type of opposition?”

Lady Mylia
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:22:42 AM
Mylia nods, confidantly.

"I can and will deal with the type of opposition. I am willing take any steps needed to become a Jedi."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:34:29 AM
“Very well then, Mylia. I think that is all, as you have answered so efficiently. I officially welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. You will be notified when your training is to start. Until that time please feel free to explore the Orders ground.”

Again, Dasquian bowed.

“May the Force by with you.”

Lady Mylia
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:43:59 AM
Mylia raised an eyebrow and a big smile crossed her face

"Thank you Jedi Knight Dasquian. I look foward to my training."

Mylia returned the bow.

"And with you, Jedi Knight."