PDA

View Full Version : Training Kueller - I

Sage Hazzard
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:47:10 AM
He'd sent a message to Kueller's quarters to meet here, in this training room. The Jedi Master waited patiently.

Kueller
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:05:48 AM
"Master." Kueller said from the shadows.
"I am ready for practise." Kueller came into the light. Kueller had only been assignrd to the masater today and was anxious to get his training started soon.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:15:56 AM
"I'm Sage Hazzard, I assume you're Kueller. I'd love to start practicing with you, but to practice you must know something. First comes the teaching, then you practice what was tought. So, tell me, what do you know already?"

Kueller
Jun 16th, 2003, 09:50:02 AM
Kueller was not really sure what the question was asking of him, "I know about the Force and how to tap into it for strength, if that's what you mean."

Sage Hazzard
Jun 17th, 2003, 12:56:42 AM
Interesting. The question was a test as well as a inquery. What would a Padawan think of as "knowledge".

"Ah, strength you say. Interesting. What does the word strength mean to you? Physical, mental, philosophical, or all three?"

Kueller
Jun 17th, 2003, 12:56:03 PM
"In different circumstances all of them mean strength. One can refer to strength as physical aswell as mental and philosophical. Or just one at a time. If one uses the term strength in a certain way it'll be different to when one uses a different term."

Sage Hazzard
Jun 18th, 2003, 12:47:25 AM
Good. He held them equally it seemed.

"Ah, I see. Very perceptive of you. Now, tell me about what you know about the Force and what you can do withen it already."

Kueller
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:40:51 AM
He had already answered the question to Knight Dasquian but decided to change it slightly, "The Force surrounds us, binds us. It controls us partially and we control it partially. As to what can i do within it. I can already tap into it for power and strength. I can pick up small rocks and I can use it to sense those around me and their feelings."

Sage Hazzard
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:51:07 AM
"You have come a long way, though those are only the beginning steps on a long climb. Show me some of your skills..."

Sage intended to make them harder, in his own special way.

Kueller
Jun 20th, 2003, 09:36:32 AM
Kueller guessed he wanted him to read his emotions, "You are feeling tired, although the day has only half begun. Saying this you are not unhappy." Kueller hoped he was right, no he knew he was right.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 21st, 2003, 12:02:58 AM
"I have indeed recently came from a long and gruelling battle on the planet Ghoull. Now, can you tell me more of my surface emotion? How is my mood on the surroundings currently?"

Sage slowly masked his thoughts and emotions, shielding them bit by bit, making the task harder for the Padawan.

Kueller
Jun 21st, 2003, 01:24:08 AM
"Hmmm. You're kind of edgey. But it was the Force that told me that and not you're body language."

Sage Hazzard
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:16:01 AM
"Edgy...?" Sage rubbed his chin. "Hmm. Do you think perhaps your skill could be used in combat? Sensing a strong emotion prior to an attack could be a sheer give away. Let's see..."

Sage struck out with his palm, open fisted.

Kueller
Jun 23rd, 2003, 12:50:48 PM
Kueller was already on the other side of him. He had sensed it coming three seconds before it did, "That's a yes."

Sage Hazzard
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:41:37 AM
Kueller felt his shirt tug and was pulled toward Sage. The Jedi Master roundhoused him in the gut. He'd shielded his thoughts to his true intent.

Sage did not appreciate the way Kueller spoke to him. The Jedi Master was hard as stone when he felt the need.

"You're not omni-potent yet, Padawan. Don't let your confidence halt your learning."

Kueller
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:20:23 AM
"My reactions weaken where my sensing stengthens."

Sage Hazzard
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:26:31 AM
"Are you saying your reaction is slowed when you're sensing? Explain."

Kueller
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:18:45 AM
Kueller looked awkward, "I'm just saying that if I sense something my brain takes longer to register it as a threat."

Sage Hazzard
Jun 28th, 2003, 01:46:12 AM
"Longer compared to what?"

Sage raised his hand, saying nonverbally for Kueller to not respond.

"Let's spar. Actions speak louder than words."

The Padawan didn't have a choice in the matter. Sage sparred everyone of his Padawans atleast once in their training.

He stepped forward and punched for Kueller's head. It would be easy enough to adjust to a counter attack as he wasn't devoting much to the swing, it was a "test the waters" punch.

Kueller
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:50:58 AM
Kueller sensed it and rolled backwards sensing a follow up strike. At first Kueller was reluctant to hit his master but after a few strikes at Kueller he realised that his Master showed no mercy so neither should he. He flipped over his master and elbowed backwards.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:28:05 AM
Sage elbowed back as well. The two elbows struck each other. Sage was clearly the more powerful, he could bench press a Bantha if he had to. He followed up with a snap kick to Kueller's ribs.

Kueller
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:20:13 AM
Kueller doubled back from the kick that struck him above one of his ribs, recoverd quickly and fell to the floor and span kick at his masters legs bringing him off his feet. As he fell Kueller flipped back on to his feet.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:26:48 PM
Sage turned his body to where his face was approaching the ground and his legs were ontop of him. He struck the ground with his hands and brought himself into a headstand. Kicking out of it, he propelled himself into Kueller's chin.

Kueller
Jul 1st, 2003, 01:03:08 PM
Kueller's head snapped back and flipped backwards to prevent another hit while he was weak. He recovered as his master closed in. Kueller almost woke up again and launched into an aggressive Form IV. Without a sabre this was slightly harder but he managed it. He jumped off the edges of the wall ending up in his original position. His master made a kick at him which he caught and flipped him over onto his back.

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2003, 01:29:48 AM
Sage took it in stride. He whipped out his legs, both of them hitting the inside of Kueller's kneecaps. He brought them across, each leg hitting the opposite knee cap. Two kicks per kneecap.

Kueller
Jul 28th, 2003, 11:07:08 AM
Kueller stumbled back from the blows at his kneecaps. And then faked a lunge. He brang his foot up at the same time and his hand went nowhere while his left foot was nearing Sage's stomach.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:46:14 AM
Sage brought his own foot up and slamming it into Kueller's kicking leg, at the inner thigh. The leg Sage used was the same leg Kueller used to kick, so the next move was easier to go into.

Sage grabbed the foot, the momentum of Kueller's kick lost by Sage stunning Kueller with an attack and sending immense pain down his leg and up his groin.

He pulled the foot away from Kueller with enough power to bring him on his back.

Sage stepped over the leg, placing a foot on either side of the leg, and twisted the foot painfully to the right.

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:49:43 AM
Kueller grunted in pain and kicked up with the other leg which caused his master to not only let go of his foot but also fall on the floor next to him. Kueller put his right knee on his Master's neck and kept it down for as long as possible.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:57:47 AM
Kueller soon found himself slamming into the cieling, as Sage used the Force to throw him off. He caught him with his hands and set him properly down.

"Well done. Take a breather."

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:05:56 AM
Kueller exhaled deeply and quickly. "That was interesting." Kueller grinned. He was using a large amount of the force to keep him energised.
Master Sage was a very cruel teacher when he wanted to be. But then, when Kueller thought about it, that's better than some luvvey-duvvey who won't fight at all.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2003, 02:12:23 AM
"How many fights, approximately, have you been in, Kueller?"

Sage grabbed two towels from a nearby bench. He gave one to Kueller and proceeded to wipe the sweat off his face with his own.

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 02:44:24 AM
Kueller messed up his hair with his towel. "When I say this you must remember I started hunting when I was five. Well into the thousands. They were animals. With humans... Hardly any. Two maybe."