PDA

View Full Version : Quietly, slowly (open)

Kueller
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:25:30 AM
Kueller walked slowly through the Coruscant underworld. He was wearing jeans and a shirt. He wasn't sure why or even where he was walking. He didn't care. He just knew there was something he had to do. Something. Kueller quickened his pace and with it his stealth.

Syrius Cline
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:31:31 AM
Syrius almost ran into the man.

"Hey, watch where you're going, mate!"

He kept on walking, muttering to himself. "Bloody blind as a nocturnal."

Kueller
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:42:27 AM
"Sorry," Kueller called back unsure of what had just happened. Kueller turned and walked into a pub for a reason he was unsure of.

Syrius Cline
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:59:36 AM
"Wait a minute."

Syrius patted himself down. HIS WALLET WAS GONE!

"Bastard!"

Syrius turned in time to see the end of Kueller walking into the pub. He chased after him.

Kueller
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:03:40 AM
Kueller was in the bar and he said to the bartender, "Has anything strange gone on today in here." Kueller turned before the answer and saw the man he had passed over him angrily. Kueller wasn't sure why.

Syrius Cline
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:07:28 AM
"You bloody piece of Bantha dung!"

Syrius grabbed Kueller by the shirt.

"Give me my pocketbook!"

Kueller
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:10:01 AM
"I never took anything of yours," Kueller said calmly. "I think it would be in your best interest to put me down."

Mikhail
Jun 16th, 2003, 09:59:14 AM
-Mikhail was sitting quietly at the bar, his artifical eyes subltly gazing on the two new comers.
His multi-spectral vision saw them through the door of the pub, the bleached one had dropped his wallet outside but thought it was the handywork of the other.
Normally the P.I. would step in to straiten things out, not a goody-two-shoes but just out of boredem, but he decided it would be more entertaining to watch them a little while first before speaking up.-

Syrius Cline
Jun 19th, 2003, 12:19:01 AM
"Oh yeah, mate? Unless you enjoy prison, you'll give me my wallet back and come clean!"

Kueller
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:50:13 AM
Kueller was starting to get angry now, "I don't have your frelling wallet. Now let go."

Sharkeid Alharaba
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:29:49 AM
Sharkeid Alharaba had clocked off at Gucchi's office an hour ago, and he had some money to spend, which was a rare enough occasion for a one-time slithmonger's lackey. He was a full-fledged employee of the Corporation now, and there were certainly benefits to such a status. He still wore his customary black trenchcoat over a tattered T-shirt and slacks. In the left inside pocket of his coat, he wore an Imperial light repeater. In the right pocket, he carried some leftover merchandise.

Sharkey was a native of inner city Coruscant; this sort of neighborhood felt like home. And for all the dangers and hardships of living in the bowels of a planetary megatropolis, occasionally Coruscant would send him a little gift.

Like the small leather pocketbook the toe of his boot had just bumped.

Surreptitiously, Sharkeid leaned down and scooped the wallet up. After walking another half a block, he opened the wallet and glanced down at the ID tags.

"Syrius Cline," he read. "Looks like a cop. Nothin' like a cop who does a little civil service once in a while."

Smiling, Sharkey tucked the wallet away in his trenchcoat and entered the Red Dragon Tavern, his favorite watering hole this end of the Southern Underground. Sliding up to the bar, he took his usual seat and signaled the barhop. "Namana and rum," he ordered. "And get me some of those cheese fries. I'm starvin'."

He glanced over his shoulder and saw what looked like brewing discontent between two of the other patrons. One looked like a regular up-and-up blue-collar, probably looking for a thrill by coming down into the twilight zone. The other looked like--Holy frell!

Sharkey decided it was best just to keep to himself and his cheese fries.

Kueller
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:40:53 AM
"I don't have your pocketbook. I can tell you who has." Kueller felt the man had just entered the room he scanned the bar, "Him," he pointed at a suspicious looking guy who he could feel had done it."

Syrius Cline
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:26:37 PM
Syrius raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure," Syrius said, not believeing a work the man said. Though he was getting one of those tinglings of his. He yelled to the man, canting his head to the side, he had pointed to but never took his eyes off Kueller.

"Hey, buddy, what's your name!"

Kueller
Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:37:28 AM
Kueller called to the man that he was now 100% sure the man had stolen it. Or picked it up and returned it. "Tell him. About the pocketbook you picked up outside."

Syrius Cline
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:39:24 AM
Syrius raised an eyebrow and turned his head slightly to the new person.