PDA

View Full Version : A Mission Thread...(IMPORTANT!)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2003, 06:53:15 PM
I need to establish a team of Padawans and possibly two or three Jedi of the rank of Knight or Master to accompany me on a mission. :) The thread is right here: http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=540060#post540060

I am requiring (:mneh) all of my Padawans to go on this mission and I am requesting that four or five others join us. :) I would love to have two or three Knights or Masters go along, preferably, at least, one Master (if at all possible, or a longer standing Knight than me :lol). :)

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. If you need more info, drop me a PM or post here and I'll drop you one. :)

Xaz'
:angel

Sage Hazzard
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:30:32 AM
Well, since I'm going to be in the thread anyway as Syrius, I suppose I could throw in Sage. It wouldn't be that much of a time constraint, seeing as how I'd be keeping up with the thread anyway. Your choice. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:31:51 AM
What's the mission about, oh fanged and coined one?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:26:42 AM
:o Agden gots something to do ?

Kelt Simoson
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:58:44 AM
and Giddion?!

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2003, 09:44:28 AM
I'd join as one of my other characters, but I wouldn't be able to post much due to my final exam coming up at school. But if that doesn't matter to you and you're willing to have me along as one of my other characters, let me know.

Chaos Alexander
Jun 15th, 2003, 10:01:45 PM
I will posts to it tonight

Sage Hazzard
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:37:51 AM
I think it spells it out in the first post Marcus, though there might be some more mysterious stuff that we don't know about, plot twists, etc. :)

Ka' el Darcverse
Jun 16th, 2003, 06:46:01 AM
Sorry for the semi-spam

Marcus that CT rocks, yay Audioslave and yay that Song!!

As far as the thread goes Hadrian might be intersted if there is still room?

Sene Unty
Jun 16th, 2003, 07:16:42 AM
I wanna go!

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:12:05 AM
Everyone in this thread can go if they like -- sure, I'll extend the numbers as long as the people involved can keep up once it gets going. :)

Yeah, Marcus, the first post says it all. I have several more things going into this, but I am not at liberty to say what they are. ;) Sene, you can go! It'll be nice to have some of my 'alumni' with. :lol :mneh *huggles*

So yeah, whoever wants to be involved, jump on into the thread! It'll be fun and I guarantee you'll enjoy this one. :)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:16:11 AM
*tries to figure out how she work being in the thread and study for her final at the same time*

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 16th, 2003, 02:45:26 PM
Xaz, would you mind if I tossed Lion into this one, because the 2 RPs I'm in ATM have sorta stalled.

Cassidy Williams
Jun 16th, 2003, 02:59:44 PM
I am requiring (:mneh) all of my Padawans to go on this mission

Bossy boots :D

Kat Kariena
Jun 16th, 2003, 03:39:00 PM
I'd jump in in a heartbeat, but I have absolutely no clue what's going on IC with my character right now *lol*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:13:50 PM
:lol It's okay Kat, I understand. If you want to, you can -- but if you're still trying to figure out yourself, go ahead. :)

As for you, Lady Cassidy, I think it wise for you to shut your pie-hole before I stick one of those bossy boots in there! ;) :mneh J/K chica. :D

And Nat, if you want to join in, go ahead. I can NPC you, if you want, during cruical parts when you're MIA. :) I have an idea anyway that will work out perfectly for your sitch. :D So go ahead and join if you like!

Lion, that's great if you join (I see you have) so yeah, it'll be great to have you on board! :) Are you a Knight yet??? I thought for sure you were! ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:35:27 PM
LION POST IN EVERYTHING OR YOU SHALL BE SMITED!

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:37:39 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
LION POST IN EVERYTHING OR YOU SHALL BE SMITED!

Sorry, I've been chasing my ass for a couple of weeks, dude. Planning parties, going to parties, planning dance, going to dances...you get the idea. I'll respond in it as soon as possible.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:39:56 PM
Originally posted by Xazor Elessar
:lol It's okay Kat, I understand. If you want to, you can -- but if you're still trying to figure out yourself, go ahead. :)

As for you, Lady Cassidy, I think it wise for you to shut your pie-hole before I stick one of those bossy boots in there! ;) :mneh J/K chica. :D

And Nat, if you want to join in, go ahead. I can NPC you, if you want, during cruical parts when you're MIA. :) I have an idea anyway that will work out perfectly for your sitch. :D So go ahead and join if you like!

Lion, that's great if you join (I see you have) so yeah, it'll be great to have you on board! :) Are you a Knight yet??? I thought for sure you were! ;)

Not a knight yet, but I'm making a run at it. Jen said she'd have me put up for promotion after Black Hole Sun was finished (which may not happen, at the rate it's going...:p)

I was put up for promotion 2 or 3 months ago, but I turned it down because I was having too much fun with padawan-i-ness.

Sene Unty
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:50:49 PM
loser......:D

Just kidding....

Kat Kariena
Jun 16th, 2003, 06:20:51 PM
*lol* Yeah... I'm afraid I don't know what my rank is anymore... I was a Knight when I vanished (well sorta, long story there that I dun wanna get into and no one remembers but me so I keep mouth shut) *lol* sooooo yeah... What's his name said something about retraining (WAH! I DUN WANNA!!! *glares* :mneh) but anyway.... yeah.... I may be a padawan again *lol* woohoo!! Bleh.

As I said, if I knew what the heck I was IC I'd be in in a heartbeat, but I think IC I'm waiting to go before the council or something(?). anyway.... :mneh

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:17:41 AM
Alright Xaz, I'll go with that. I'll get Natia into the thread either this morning before school, or I'll sneak some time on after class at school today.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 17th, 2003, 09:39:08 AM
Originally posted by Natia Elessar
Alright Xaz, I'll go with that. I'll get Natia into the thread either this morning before school, or I'll sneak some time on after class at school today.

School? SCHOOL?!?! I pity you...

And don't worry, Lion won't do any military crap in this thread unless Xazor asks for it. Erm...so, is there any reason Leten happened to be hanging out in a dumpster? :lol

Leten Snat
Jun 17th, 2003, 09:51:21 AM
because That's the kind of person he is.... He grew up as a street boy in the lower levels of Corusant(sp) and made a living picking up junk the people discarded and taking what he could to a salvage yard or pawn shop.

He still is rather new to the Order and has not yet adapted to life off the streets. So when he gets the chance to look for salvage... He looks.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:12:33 AM
Hmm...sounds like he'd get on well with Rhayne, one of my characters. She's a gangster from the lower levels of Coruscant.

As an aside, congrats on your 100th post.

Leten Snat
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:19:04 AM
Maybe.... He does have a thing aganst Gangs, because his father was killed by one when he was 5 years old, and he has been alone ever since....

The only way he survived is because he unknowingly uses the force to find things that he needs, or things of value. He also unknowingly creates illustions to hide from danger.

Thanks about the posts 101 now! :) :p

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:34:12 AM
Originally posted by Leten Snat
Maybe.... He does have a thing aganst Gangs, because his father was killed by one when he was 5 years old, and he has been alone ever since....

The only way he survived is because he unknowingly uses the force to find things that he needs, or things of value. He also unknowingly creates illustions to hide from danger.

Thanks about the posts 101 now! :) :p

Interesting. Real interesting story.

I'll stop hijacking Xaz's thread now....^_^;

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2003, 11:06:34 AM
No need to pity me. I've chosen to voluntarily be in school. College to be exact. *is at school right now*

Jakob Burton
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:09:34 PM
Well, looks like I have yet another job......Oh well, hopefully it'll put a nice little line in my Jedi resume'. I'll post to it in a few minutes.

Cassidy Williams
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:27:14 PM
As for you, Lady Cassidy, I think it wise for you to shut your pie-hole before I stick one of those bossy boots in there! ;)

Ah-ha, Mistress Xaz, is that a challenge?

(Breaks out the sibling rivalry)

>D

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:45:23 PM
Now now ladies.... play nice or the Old Man will have to get out his frying pan and disciple you both.

Ummm..... did that sound kinky to you too?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:40:33 PM
:spank

Ooooo, meesa like! :D ;)

Um, wait -- you're a lot older than me.....

:spank Ah who cares? It never stopped any of those people there in Mississippi! :mneh (no offense to anyone from that great state! ;)) And yeah, Cass, that was a challenge! ;) :lol

Sene Unty
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:14:41 PM
SPANK THEM! SPANK THEM!!!!!

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:29:05 PM
FORCE FRYING PAN!!

THWACK!!

:: With one almighty smiting, Sene is smashed upward throught the skylight and upwards, to be collected by a speeder filled with chili burgers. Both it and Sene fall to the ground, where the speeder explodes into a fireball, tossing a flaming Sene away to land on the main power grid of the sector ::

ZAP!

:: At which point Neo is able to go to the source and save Zion ::

Somedays, I really wonder where I get this stuff from.

Sene Unty
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:35:41 PM
Holy sh$t I was just panned! That has never happened before.......oh yeah I'm on fire.

Owwwww

Oh and yay for Zion.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:38:27 PM
* Makes note to pan LV in a week's time *

Xazor Elessar
Jun 18th, 2003, 05:55:26 PM
I've never been panned either........ :( :( :(

Sene Unty
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:26:18 PM
heh......probably because he likes you too much....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:52:23 PM
Originally posted by Xazor Elessar
I've never been panned either........ :( :( :(

I'd never come across someone actually WANTING to be paned before......

James Prent
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:43:17 PM
Don't you remember Leeloo?? O_o

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:48:16 PM
Leeloo also dry humps the pan and what she does with the handle.... isnt even printable in here

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:55:20 AM
:lol.

I've been panned four times. Yes, I keep count...

...pathetic, eh? :p

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 19th, 2003, 11:58:27 AM
Nope, just means you get all the excitement, that's all.