PDA

View Full Version : I Am A Jedi... (open challenge)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2003, 02:00:34 PM
Breaking The Habit
By: Linkin Park

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again
You all assume
I'm safer in my room
Unless I try to start again

I don't want to be the one
Who battles always choose
Cuz inside I realize
That I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit tonight

Cultured my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I hurt much more
Than anytime before
I have no options left again

I dont want to be the one
Who battles always choose
Cuz inside I realize
That I'm the one confused

Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I'll never be alright
So, I'm breaking the habit

I'll paint it on the walls
Cuz I'm the one that falls
I'll never fight again
And this is how it ends

Or why I have to scream
But now I have some clarity
to show you what I mean
I'll never be alright
So, I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit

It was nearly sunset as a lone figure pushed through the endless crowds that walked the paths of Coruscant. Each went their own way whether it be to a tavern or their home. The lone figure pressed on, though, and did not turn down a street, road, or path that would lead her to any of those things -- no, she walked further into the night for it was her calling. "Please show me what you will have me to do." The woman spoke softly and the words echoed within her ears though silently to the rest of the world.

She continued on and her white robes flowed from the wind that now blew through the night air. A hint of warmth was still present and it caressed her soft skin as the last ribbons of the sun dipped below the horizon. Her bright cyan blue eyes glowed against the black backdrop as she continued walking, the silver coins woven into her waist length blonde hair clanging with each step. The Garou Warrior Braids adorning her golden locks were a striking constrast to the night, and even she in her white robes seemed quite out of place.

Xazor clasped her hands atop her weapons belt and the flowing gossamer sleeves of her robes covered the tools of battle which she needed not -- not yet, anyway. Slowly into the night she continued until she stopped in a dark area of the city. It was the slums and known for its high crime rate which included, but was not limited to: beatings, stabbings, shootings, rape, and -- murder. A hard lump formed at the back of the Jedi Knight's throat yet she paid it no mind as she inhaled deeply and looked down the ally, wondering why the Force had led her here this night.

"Hello?" She called out yet saw nothing, so carefully and quietly, the woman stepped further into the darkness. Being Garou was a great asset and soon the Knight's eyes became capable to see everything in night vision. Her ultra-sensitive ears picked up every little sound but she realized it was rather alarming. Every move she made -- or every rustle of leaves from the blowing wind made her jump. "Fear -- it leads to the Darkside. I am a Jedi -- I am strong and I shall not be afraid. The Force is my ally." She spoke to herself but knew that if anyone was around they would hear her words. It mattered little to Xazor who continued on, looking in front of her now instead of behind.

Severen Morkonis
Jun 14th, 2003, 02:15:02 PM
' Is that so?...' A mans voice spoke from the shadows, only a faint outlined could be made out ut of course Xazor could sense it was a darksider right away. ' You are a lightsider yet i sense anger in you...hatred...why?...'

Reaching out with the force he not only sensed Xazor...but a lesser lifeform...perhaps within her. She was pregnant. Sieken tilted his head slightly a troubled look upon his face...

' You are also carrying unborn?...' He asked in a less sarcastic tone...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:38:10 PM
Xazor spun around on her heal to view an outlined figure in the shadows. "Anger -- hatred? I'm sorry, you must be mistaken." She said quietly before he continued speaking. "An unborn?" The Knight questioned herself before looking down at her slim figure.

"Do you feel well -- I've not been carrying a child for a month now." She laughed at the stupidity of the Darksider and shook her head before bowing in greeting. "I think we've met before -- I seem to recall your Force signature from somewhere. I am Xazor Elessar -- Knight of the Greater Jedi Order." She mentioned quietly, her eyes scanning the man in the darkness. Her eyes were in night vision mode at the moment and she could clearly see him.

Shifting her weight slightly due to comfort reasons, the woman eyed him closer. "What is it you seek of me with your taunting words? I am of the Light -- no anger lives within my heart. Surely you must know this and if not -- I give you reign to test me." The woman said, outstretching her arms in the motion to do as she had offered.