PDA

View Full Version : Sabreless (open)

Kueller
Jun 14th, 2003, 01:47:34 AM
Kueller walked into a training room in the Academy and set up three probes. They fired harmless beams at him. Well... They were harmless to him but could disable another probe.
He rolled out of the way of one beam only to find him shot a with another. He opened his legs to avoid the beam. He put one hand on the floor and ran around it to avoid being in the same place when he jumped up. He rolled behind one of the probes who was unaware of his presence. He saw one opposite about to fire. He ducked as the beam fired and disabled the probe behind him. He rolled backwards and caught the probe in one hand. He jumped over a beam and double flipped back to the side and layed the probe on the table at the side. He walked back into the fray.

Jandor
Jun 14th, 2003, 03:42:27 AM
-The double doors slide open and Jandor walks in from the ajacent training room. Topless, the sweat still glistens from the hours of intense training.-

"Hey...nice moves."

-He wipes his forhead with a towel before placing it around his shoulders.
At 6'3" with an athletic build, Jandor's well toned bare torso is disrupted only by three jagged, 8" long, slash-like scars running diagonally across his abdomen.
Otherwise he seems the model warrior.-

"...But might I suggest you kick up the power on the probes. Weapons fire in real life exerts a real pressure to survive, the increased pain from the probes could help bring that out.

.......But still, I have to say, I'm impressed. My sabers are an extention of me so I hardly think to engage hostiles without using them. Guess I should get a little more hand-to-hand practice in."

Kueller
Jun 14th, 2003, 06:30:28 AM
"Yes. I would up the power to shock but it destroys the probes instead of disabling them."

Jandor
Jun 16th, 2003, 01:11:41 PM
"I could fix that if you want. I'm a bit of a tinkerer so if you want I could whip up a few probes with improved resiliance, heck, I'll make them saber proof if you want."

Kueller
Jun 16th, 2003, 01:13:30 PM
Kueller laughed, he knew he was joking. There was only one material that was sabreproof in the whole galaxy. And that was so incredibly rare.

Jandor
Jun 16th, 2003, 01:32:38 PM
"Nah, I'm not kiding.
I can kit out the probes with small energy fields, like mini lightsabers of their own you know? They'll only hold up about 3 or so hours before they need recharging but that's all you really need for such trainning.

I'm actually pretty handy with techie stuff, a hobby you know? So just ask me what your looking for and I'll do my best to hook you up."

Kueller
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:02:54 PM
"I'm fine for the moment. I tell you what. Pass me those lightsabres and i'll use them and you can have some practice at hand to hand combat."

Jandor
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:39:31 PM
"oooo, sounds interesting!"

-He says as he hands over his sabers.-

"Just be VERY careful with them....."

-Jandors papering of his weapons showing through.-

Kueller
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:43:57 AM
He grabbed the sabres and ignited them, spinning them over his head to make sure he could still remember how to use them.
"Ready?"

Jandor
Jun 19th, 2003, 02:55:50 AM
-Jandor stood a momment with his eyes closed, his mind melting over in a sea of serenity.-

"Just say the word."

Kueller
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:57:10 AM
Kueller set them off, ducking and diving in his usual lightsaber style: Form IV. He rolled under two beams and blocked a third as he came up.

Jandor
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:10:27 AM
-Jandor preformed a series of seemingly impossible leaps, dives and flips, each sending him gracefully through the air, missing the bolts every time.-

Kueller
Jun 21st, 2003, 01:40:35 AM
Kueller leapt accross the room blocking 4 beams as he fell into a forward roll. He got up and flipped backwards to miss another beam.

Jandor
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:49:38 AM
-Jandor ran across the room and executed a forward flip before running up the wall and preforming a backward double flip. All the while avoiding the beams.-

Kueller
Jun 21st, 2003, 01:07:03 PM
Kueller dived accross the room deflected two bolts back at the probes disabling one and narrowly missing the other.

Jandor
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:57:37 AM
-Jandor struck a drone with a downward axe-kick sending it lower to the floor. He stepped on to it as it rose again, and using the probes like steps he ran upward before executing a back flip and kicking three probes in the proccess; Each one tumbled out ward and, striking different points on the wall, disabled each of them.-

Kueller
Jun 22nd, 2003, 12:58:39 PM
There was only one probe left and he decided to use a technique he had been tinkering with. He rolled under the probe and jumped up leaving the sabres in the air when he came down, using the Force to move them at the bolts deflecting them back at the probes.