PDA

View Full Version : At peace for now.... (Return of Jodah)

Jodah of Giva
Jun 13th, 2003, 06:04:12 PM
A dark-robed figure stepped lightly into the entry halls of the new palace. It was...unfamiliar, to say the least. He admired the fine etching on walls that used to be plain and drab. He felt out gently, sensing life wihtin the palace, searching for one, warmly familiar prescence....and found nothing. He pressed again, harder, but his former Master was nowhere to be found. Navigating as best he could, with the aid of rare vid-screens and knowledge of the former palace, the creature made a tentative path towards the council chambers.

Makoto Neo
Jun 13th, 2003, 07:30:12 PM
"So, your not dead, I see."

Mako stepped from the shadows casually, his hand resting lightly on the cobra-head of his choice of weapon. He wore darks this day, only midnight tunic, jeans, and boots complimented his style. The Knight nodded his head lightly, a small smirk on his maw.

"Been 'while, Starlen.."

Jodah of Giva
Jun 13th, 2003, 08:43:12 PM
"Starlen" nodded in return. His light voice portrayed his shrouded grin.
"Indeed it has, Neo."
He clasped hands warmly with the fox creature.
"I trust you fare well?"

Makoto Neo
Jun 13th, 2003, 08:51:38 PM
Mako shrugged, "Well enough to be alive, it seems. After the loss of Ein'Haveen, I've been laying quite low for my wounds to heal. It seems that my curiosity keeps bringing my body out hiding though."

He turned and began walking abreast to Starlen, heading for the council room. "How have you faired, with the lost of Ein and all?"

Jodah of Giva
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:36:11 PM
Jodah sighed slightly, and the hood noticeably drooped. He shrugged it back absent-mindedly. His hair, once short, was now long and bound in a nearly vertical topknot. He wore a long, double-braided black beard, glittering with carefully woven steel. Small scars pocked his face in random patterns. He shook his head gently, and tentatively began to speak.
"Ein'Haveen will be sorely missed, as it as been up to now. Had I known the bastards that slaughtered my mother were to blame, I might have acted sooner...but...too little, too late, I suppose."
He shook his head hard and blinked a couple of times, trying to shake the horrible, dark memories of his castle being crushed beneath waves of mindless feet away.
"A story for another day, though. My absence here was haphazardly forewarned, at best. I've been 'walking for months now...trying to find my mistake....and how I can solve it in the future. Obviously, I changed a bit..."
He grinned wickedly, removing from an inner sash a long, thick saber, one of gold and black craftsmanship that must have taken at least a year to hone
"...and finished a few old projects. After a fashion, though, I found my mistake: leaving the people who could have further helped me in the future. I've returned to ask the favor of the Order I trusted again, and hopefully to be called forward for the rank I missed before."
His sad smile returned
"'Hopefully' being key there..."

OOC: for any admins or such looking...a lotta net stuff, as well as other things, got in the way unexpectedly...decided i was ready and had the resources now to get back in. x-D >:-) Archived posts should verify my identity. I'm friend's of Makoto's, and our collective master was Malice Draclau, who I've been informed by Neo left TSO. As for the above story...aside from the Ein thing (personal board, long story)...it's all bakcground, no bonuses or changes aside from a new saber and new look. If I remember correctly, I had to leave just before Malice promoted the two of us to Knight rank. You can verify this with him. If there's any important roll calls or anything I should kow about to post in, plz lemme know. I was reading some of the recent posts, and noticed that I think I need access to member-only forums.

Malice
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:23:14 AM
OOC: Welcome back. Man you don't know how many times i have aimed you and you never answered back lol. i have recently joined back up with TSO. So.....yeah lol.

A figure creeped within the shadows. Silently moving. watching the two firends speak. Through the force, he let himself be known. The being now spoke into Jodah's mind.

(So, you have returned Jodah. Tell me, where have you gone? and explain why i should not kill you where you stand for abandoning the order which has given you your power)

The beings anger could be felt rising throughout the chamber. He was pleased that his former deciple has returned. But was not pleased with how he left.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 18th, 2003, 06:54:29 AM
Jodah never missed a beat, continuing to walk so as not to alert Makoto of the prescence. He replied with the best shielding he could, for the same reasons.
<<"Milord, I never 'abandoned' the Order. My business with my keep cost me dearly, and the frustration it brought to me chased me into other worlds looking for escape. Thoguht was not somethign I could keep clearly after the mass encounter I endured. My apologies for the let down I have become.">>
H dropped to one knee, telling Neo that he thought he dropped osmething, and bowed his head deeply before slowly rising and continuing on towards the council chambers.

Malice
Jun 18th, 2003, 01:20:22 PM
Before they could reach the chamber doors. Malice appears infront of them. Appearing from the shadows cast all around them. Like usual he was wearing his flowing white robes. Approaching Jodah, the demon sith glares at him with his dark blue eyes.

*I believe you. Welcome back to the order.....Sith Knight Jodah*

Malice now awaited a reply.

Damon the Shade
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:15:38 PM
Daomon stood behind his master malice watching the new arrival with curious look. He was to new to know who this man was but he noted his master knew him well there for he deserved respect.

Makoto Neo
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:17:50 PM
Miss-post

Jodah of Giva
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:29:15 PM
Jodah dropped into a deep bow, his thick robes billowing as he stooped. He made no move to disguise it this time, and assumed Makoto followed his lead.
"Thank you, my liege."
He stood again, smiling slightly, and extended his hand
"Debts forgiven?"

Makoto Neo
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:34:19 PM
Makoto followed suit, resting both palms on the cobra-head hilt of the katana at his side. Even though his status declared him as a Knight, upmost respect was still in due for the Master - no say through the ranking could tell him otherwise.

'Neo' stood back erect after a moment, taking a few small steps off the 'stage' for the meanwhile. A small smirk crossed his snout for a breif heartbeat before his stone-worn expression returned.

Malice
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:47:24 AM
Malice merely nodded. He did not do such formal things as shake hands.

*Indeed they are. Now come, let me introduce you to one of my new deciples*

Turning around, Malice pointed at Damon. Motioning for him to step forward.

*This is Damon. One of my more newer deciples*

Jodah of Giva
Jun 19th, 2003, 07:50:24 PM
Jodah nodded slightly sideways in return, caught off guard but not offended. 'Master knows best' he mused. He crossed his arms in front of his chest. As the disciple stepped up, he nodded lightly. "Damon, eh? I'm...err...Knight, it would seem, Jodah Starlen. Jodah by common address."

Damon the Shade
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:31:42 AM
Damon didn't speak much but he looked at the knight through his face bandages. He bowed as a sign of respect for the knight as well.

"Its nice to meet you Jodah."

Malice
Jun 26th, 2003, 04:59:30 PM
Malice watched the two somewhat converse. Without waiting to see what Jodah would say, Malice stepped in.

*Jodah. I have a gift for you. Think of it as a welcome back present*

Placing a hand on Damons shoulder, Malice looked down at his deciple.

*Damon shall now be yours to mold. I give to you, your first deciple\*

Malice nodded his head at Damon.

*You shall be fine with him Damon. Jodah is a good fighter, and will make a good teacher. Just listen and follow directions*

There Malice waited to see what either of them would say.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:12:25 PM
Jodah half-grinned, nodding slightly to his Master. "Indeed, milord. I thank you." He bowed deeply. He then looked at Damon, thoguht still addressing Malice. "However, milord, thoguh I deeply appreciate your offering, I believe this Disciple should be offered a choice at this juncture. I wish, with no offense to you, milord, only to accept Apprentices with their consent. I wouldn't wish young Damon to be pressured into a position he feels unsuitable." He spoke directly to Damon now. "Sith Disciple Damon, do you willfully accept me as a Master?"

Damon the Shade
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:34:11 PM
"If you are willing to train me then yes I will welcome you becoming my new master."

Damon was not angered in the least all he cared about was being trained to be a sith and to serve the order. Who taught him this path mattered not.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:44:14 PM
Jodah nodded to Damon. "In that case, I welcome you to my service." He turned to Malice. "My thanks to you again, milord." Jodah kneeled easily, bowing his head to his knee before standing again. "Damon, make yourself ready for training. I will meet you at the grounds shortly; I would suggest you dress comfortably."

Malice
Jun 27th, 2003, 05:40:50 PM
Malice returned the bow with a nod of his head.

*Your welcome*

Turning as if to leave, Malice spoke sarcastically to the both of them.

*Have fun children. And play hard*

With that said Malice left. His white robes flowing behind him before disappearing into the darkness.