PDA

View Full Version : Prototype 3

Tyrus Tajo
Jun 13th, 2003, 01:47:05 AM
The AMJ-12 assault rifle is designed for intense city fighting. Utilizing the latest in ETC technology, the “Stormbow” assault rifle fires at extremely high velocities without the weight or bulk of EMP propelled slug technology. The “over” system is chambered for MK2202 6.2 x 41mm ETC automatic slugs, the system feeding from a 30-round clip in a bullpup arrangement.
The round comes in a variety of types including ball, jacketed hollow-point, training, high velocity-armour piercing, sub-sonic and the newest alternative, the AFU(Anti Force User) slug which detonates on impact to release a poison based on Ysalimiri blood concentrate.
The “under” slung system is a single load, single shot 20mm grenade. The grenade detonates approximately 1.5m from it’s target in a high yield plasma blast.
The scope contains 1-500x zoom features, including night-fighting, thermal imaging, motion detecting/predicting and bio-scanning options.

Telan Desaria
Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:29:58 PM
General Order 116

Imperial Department of Military Research
- Dr. Lennux -

This design has been approved for production. Distribution of the prototype will commence to the XXVI Armeekorps on Carida.

Khendon Sevon
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:14:05 PM
The Anti-Force user round needs revision. The blood that you're using isn't actually what harms the force user.

When the animal itself is killed it stops producing a non-force user field. As a note, the living creature simply strips the force user of his ability to commune with the force.

Aegis Du' Caat
Mar 8th, 2004, 11:02:16 AM
would a stem-cell work effectively or a stasis embryo?

Telan Desaria
Mar 8th, 2004, 11:40:26 AM
pm him and ask. He's the Empire's force expert. I approved the design because I know as much about the Force as I do about American politics.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:50:35 PM
Well, I'd assume that it's an actual organ within the creature itself.

A bullet wouldn't really be able to contain the portion of the creature that generates the force bubble.

I'd consider not going for the anti-force weaponry, it might stir up some hatred/heated words from the Jedi and Sith.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 8th, 2004, 02:06:37 PM
that, and keep in mind that anti-force weaponry is on the blacklist, for lack of a better term. ie, its a no-no

Telan Desaria
Mar 8th, 2004, 06:14:17 PM
then we shall keep the weaponry and strike all allusions to anti force munitions and capabilities. Acceptable?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 8th, 2004, 07:20:07 PM
sounds good to me. ill run it by james asap