PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Darkness (open anything)

Zereth Lancer
Jun 12th, 2003, 03:16:17 PM
A shodow like figure ran along the rooftops of the city, jumping from roof to roof at a never slowing pace, the figure ran had been running all night and now it was around midnight and he still ran

Zereth became tired from running and stoped and sat down on a ledge of a roof, his feet hung over the edge as he watched people move around the street below him

He thought back to the days when he was in his teens a frightened boy who didn'y know his past, today Zereth still could not remember his past, He had been a street rat right up till the time he joined the sith order

He got up and continued his running exercise jumping a gap between two roofs and then running along, He soon became tired again and sat down on the middle of a roof "who am I" Zereth said to himself.

Helios
Jun 13th, 2003, 08:33:23 AM
A sharp contrasting point of what seemed to be a 6' 1" 195lb block of white moved through the dark streets below. It walked in a straight line, stopping every few seconds to study something new; a bum, a stray, a rotting bananna peel. The image was a self-mobile paradox; when it was walking it had a purpose, but it often stopped to stare aimlessly into the abyss of alley-life.

Even its appearance was a seeming self-contradiction; the creature seemed to move unnoticed through the crowded city below, though it was clad in a fine suit of white and silver covered by a long silver trench-coat with a skin tone and long powder white dreadlocks to match. The albino should have stuck out like a sore thumb.

But it didn't it continued to wander aimlessly and purposefully in the same breath, garnering no attention with an appearance that screamed "look at me!"

Zereth Lancer
Jun 13th, 2003, 01:27:26 PM
Zereth got up and walked over to the edge of the roof and saw a strange ghostlike figure walking through the street, he would neve skip up the chance to do an evil deed

He jumped off the roof with his sword drawn, He landed infront the the figure and put the point of the sword to its throught "give me you money or i'll cut your throut."

Helios
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:29:39 PM
The odd looking charcter simply cocked his head to the left and gazed wonderously at Zereth.

"Monnn-eeeee, kuut throoot." He said in garbled and broken basic. Though he did not appear to understand what was going on, Helios knew full well that this man meant to do him harm.

Giving no signals that he understood the danger he was in or was going to react, suddenly the white-clad figure arched backwards and brought his white leather loafer into direct contact with Zereth's groin. The kick knocked the man backwards and moved the blade away from his neck.

Helios then rose back to his feet and looked oddly at the man.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 13th, 2003, 05:26:49 PM
Zereth fell backwards and then moved forward again this time with his laser pistol drawed too "make another move and I'll blow you brain all over the wall."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2003, 08:44:31 PM
"That would be a very poor choice on your part." A voice suddenly rang out in gentle tones. From the shadows a figure clad in flowing white robes stepped forth. The light cast a glow upon her face and created the effect of a halo upon her light blonde hair which hung in waist length Garou Warrior Braids. The silver coins woven into them clanged together softly as she walked forward until she stopped three meters from the men.

"Why do you make such needless threats?" The woman questioned as she canted her head to the right. "War -- fighting -- violence. We need not such things for they shall only destroy us." She stated calmly as her hands came to fold upon her weapons belt. Though she carried enough protection with her, the Jedi Knight did not display these things -- not anymore -- not until it was utterly necessary. Still a smile remained upon her face, her white elongated canines gleaming in what light they caught.

"It is known that who lives by the sword also dies by it." Her words were rather foreboading yet she made not a move all the while she stood facing them. There was something about her presence, something calming and pure. It would not take long for them to discover that indeed she was a Jedi -- but it mattered very little to the Garou Knight -- she knew what she was and tonight, she would show all who did not believe.

Helios
Jun 13th, 2003, 09:59:22 PM
"H-h-ello, laydee." Helios managed. His speaking was improving, moreso than he let on infront of these two, but there was no reason for them to know he was anything but a simpleton.

Helios then turned his head to stare at the beautiful blonde standing next to him, seemingly taking his attention off of Zereth and his blaster. But appearances were decieving.

The Garou had given him the distraction he needed to spring into action, a slight spike in the Force could be felt as the pale skinned Dark Jedi Apprentice pulled what was necessary into him. Suddenly at Force enhanced speeds Helios moved forward onto Zereth's location a simple Force push, forced the aim of the blaster's barrel to move slightly to the left of the albino as he spun right into a roundhouse that struck Zereth's blaster hand, springing the weapon free.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 13th, 2003, 11:37:18 PM
Zereth was suprised by the voice and it cost him his weapen, He turned around to face Xazor her beauty and grace overwhelmed him and he could tell she was a Jedi

He droped his sword to the ground and fell to his knee's "I can not overcome such a foe as you, My life is in you hands Jedi" He looked down at the ground knowing she could kill him at any moment

death is not a bad thing, at least I wont have all the problems I have now he thought to himself.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2003, 01:42:21 PM
Xazor's eyes follwed Helios's movements as he disarmed the Darksider. Internally she was smiling and it followed through to her lips. The Garou's attention was taken back to Zereth, though, as he dropped his sword and fell to his knees. The powerful mentalist could hear the Dark One's thoughts in her mind and she questioned his intentions for but a moment.

"Death? Who am I to deal such judgement?" She questioned as a confused expression appeared upon her beautiful features. Canting her head to the side, the Jedi Knight gently placed a hand upon the man's shoulder and allowed the power and gentle side of the Force to flow through her and enter his body. "I am a Jedi Knight -- a Warrior, nonetheless, yet I favor war no longer. Fear, anger, and aggression will only lead me astray and I shall fall to the Darkness. These things are not tempting to me anymore."

The woman paused for a moment before moving her hand to his chin to raise his eyes to meet her own bright cyan blue orbs. She smiled gently and it seemed for that moment that nothing else existed and that there was no Darkness to taint the Light. With an inward sigh, Xazor smiled and shook her head. "I once walked the path you are on but I came to see the truth. Death is not the way of my hands any longer -- mercy and compassion are. Now go and do no harm to this man." Xazor removed her hand and slowly brought her arms to fold beneath the flowing sleeves of her robes. Silence swept over the area for but a moment and it seemed as though peace had been achieved.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 14th, 2003, 03:35:24 PM
Zereth grabed his sword and put it in its sheath then he got to his feet and force pulled his blaster back into his hand which he put away also then he looked at Xazor

"your words are soothing to my mind, yes I will no longer attack this man but I wonder what a Jedi like you is doing on the streets at this hour?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2003, 03:44:33 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed. "It is a sweet song to my heart to hear you say such a thing." She spoke softly before his question caught her off guard. Internally the woman questioned herself but shook it off.

"My footsteps follow a path unseen by most -- for I am lead by the Force. I walk wherever, whenever, for that is my calling. It brought me to you this night." She spoke softly, the answer honest in all aspects. After rehashing it once again, the woman shifted her weight slightly and eyed Zereth. "And what brought you here at this hour? Surely you did not come to begin a fight, for that would be a pointless and foolish deed in life."

Zereth Lancer
Jun 14th, 2003, 07:30:48 PM
" I was running along the rooftops to build up my stamina and I was also trying to remember my past which is completely lost to me" Zereth hesitated before he said the last part.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2003, 11:57:25 PM
The Knight's gentle eyes searched his for a moment before she could find no answer and decided to question his reply. "Your past is lost to you? Do you have no memory of it?" Being a Mentalist gave her an advantage in this situation and she thought, perhaps, if he was willing -- she could help him.

"I am Xazor Elessar -- Warrior Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order. I am a Mentalist and a Healer. If you wish, I may be able to help you recover your memory." She offered, hoping to at least gain his name without prying in his mind for it. With an inward sigh, she began realizing why the Force had lead her this way today.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:41:01 AM
Zereth looked up at her with his blood red eyes "yes, I would like it alot if you could help me recover my past master Elessar."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:59:02 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently. "What is your name, if you don't mine my asking?" She questioned and eyed the young man. He was so lost and alone. He needed guidance -- and that is when Xazor got an idea.

Shifting her weight slightly, the Jedi Knight smiled to herself. "How would you like to travel with me? I can work on your past, and you can be my -- companion, of sorts." She offered, hoping that he would accept. Xazor knew that if she could spend a lot of time with him, than she had a greater chance of uncovering his history.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:34:28 PM
Zereth looked at the ground "My name is Zereth Lancer" when Xazor brought up the traveling idea He looked up at her again "yes, thats sounds like a good idea master Elessar"

then Zereth did something he had not done in a long time, He smiled.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:02:15 PM
The woman smiled gently and nodded. "Well, Zereth, we shall set out tonight, then. I suggest you gather what you need, for I know not how long our journey shall be." She instructed.

Shifting her weight slightly, the Garou Knight noticed him smiling. This brought a joy to her heart and a hope that she would be able to touch his life for the better.

"Perhaps I shall tell him of The Lost Jedi." She pondered to herself, but for the meantime, she pushed the idea off and decided that preparing for their journey would be most important.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 23rd, 2003, 01:40:48 PM
"All I need is what i'm carrying" He checked his equipment for a moment "I have enough food and water to last a me a week, but I have money to buy more if it is needed"

He smiled again while thinking of what an adventure He was going to have

"when will we be setting off Master Elesarr?"