PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Hadrian Invicta
Jun 12th, 2003, 06:44:20 AM
Ok so Hadrian prolly hasn't had an IC post in a good long while. Actually it's been since about when Sene left. Since then I made preperations to get Sage as my character's master.

Now I've got to try and think of a way to explain away his abscence, IC. Suggestions would be helpful and comments.

My only idea is that since Hadrian has posted since Dangerous Game, where Videl pretty much tore him apart I could have had in a Hospital somewhere in a coma or in some psychward were he thinks he's a Jedi Knight, Captain Lightsword and is being kept to protect himself. Now the problems with some of my ideas is that Morgan has done something similar and I don't want to even have an iota of someone thinking I'm plagirizing someone else. The Captain Lightsword however I think is my best bet for the moment, I don't think it is too similar to Morg's amnesia thread.

Suggestions, questions, comments.

BTW Sage if you're reading this drop me a PM about when you might be ready to start doing my training, I want to start Hadrian basically over from scratch.