PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering........

Jandor
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:23:54 AM
Do you suppose that the GJO would let a vampire into their ranks?
I mean, they've always associated with the shrine and sith and blah blah blah, but what if one wanted to join the GJO?

Yeah, okay, they're "natural" predators of humans but so are some other species. What do you guys think?

Kelt Simoson
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:26:37 AM
I seriously doubt they would let a Vampire into the ranks my friend.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:30:10 AM
Originally the stance was no, but not so long ago there was vampire here. I think it all depends how you play them - though there are one or two admins who basically hate vampires so it's 50/50 whether or not you get in.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:50:35 AM
one or two admins who basically hate vampires so it's 50/50

One of those would be me - nothing personal but I do not believe immortal vampires have any place here. When your on the main baords you are free to choose how you have your character, but here at GJO, you would at the least have to drop the immortality and other 'spirit' based aspects, because IMO it is straight out God-Mode.

If your character has to drink blood to live, is sensitive to light and certain plants yadda yadda yadda for purely physical reasons, then I dont have a probelm. I stress, physical reasons.

The rule is, if it does not tee up with Star Wars, then it's not on. Admittedly, most of us are inspired from certain sources, but we all have to make it fit within the boundaries of the Force and Star Wars.

I dont know if a vampire would be a legit Jedi, but i guess there are ways and means around the requirement for blood for nourisment. That'll be strictly up to you if approved.

I'm going to make a note for other GJO admins to say their bit as others are uncomfortable on this subject, maybe more than I am. But I'll warn other people, you start an argument on this, I'll ban your asses so fast from here, you wont know what hit you. The GJO admin call (vote) is final and no discussion will be taken apart from them.

Give us a day for us to discuss. Thanks.

Edit : I'm deadly serious on the banning warning. Dont try your luck.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:16:00 AM
Ahem. I did say something about no discussion. That includes the peanut gallery.