PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Peace (open)

Tony Maxwell
Jun 11th, 2003, 11:39:18 PM
Tony walked out of his room with his pet hawk Silver-Wing on his shoulder, As he walked down the hall he waved to the other Jedi that he saw

He reached the LQ's garden and Silver-Wing flew up into a tree, Tony brought his pet here as aften as he could, He always felt so at home in this garden because it reminded him of his mother garden back home

Tony watched Silver-Wing as it flew from tree to tree exercising its wings, its wings where the strangest part of the bird they where the color of silver which is why Tony name it Silver-Wing

Tony looked around the garden, no one seemed to be here but He wanted some company other then his pet.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 15th, 2003, 12:14:59 PM
It had been a long day of reading and training for Padawan learner, Quay'Na Rakai and she was looking forward to spending some quiet time in the LQ gardens to meditate.

With her ferret, Jax sleeping lazily on her shoulders, she entered the garden, not realizing someone else was there as well.

Tony Maxwell
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:48:26 AM
Tony saw A woman walk into the Garden with an animal on her shoulder, He looked up at Silver-Wing and saw the He was still flying around the tree tops

Tony wistled and Silver-Wing flew down and landed on his shoulder then he walked over to the woman "hello my name is Tony Maxwell "He smiled " are you new here?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 17th, 2003, 03:39:03 PM
Quay'Na was startled for a moment as she saw the man standing there.
"Oh, hello." She smiled. "Yeah, kinda you could say. I'm Quay'Na Rakai. It's nice to meet you, Tony." She extended a hand in a friendly gesture.

Tony Maxwell
Jul 21st, 2003, 10:32:52 AM
Tony reached out and shook her hand "its nice to meet you Quay'na" He gave her a freindly smile

"and this" he pointed at the bird on his shoulder "Is Silver-Wing my pet Hawk."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 21st, 2003, 06:02:45 PM
"It's nice to meet you, Silver-Wing." Quay'Na smiled as she nodded towards the hawk.
She looked at Tony again, "and this is Jax, my farret. I'm sure he'd be pleased to see you...if he were awake." Quay'Na gestured towards towards the sleeping ferret.

Tony Maxwell
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:24:36 PM
Tony smiled when he saw the sleeping ferret "do you have a master Quay'Na?"

He wispered something to Silver-Wings and the bird flew up into the air.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:38:46 PM
Quay'Na nodded, "yes, it's Sage Hazzard. He's an awesome master, do you have a master yet?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 23rd, 2003, 01:47:04 PM
"No I have not found a master yet but I dont let it get me down becuase it lets me have time to meet new people like yourself"

Tony smiled "how is your training coming?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:21:39 PM
"Well, I'm always up to meeting new people whenever I can and my training is going very well actually, but Sage wasn't my first Master. I've had another for about five years now. Her name was Ira Valko. Master Sage is taking over where she left off." Quay'Na answered kindly. "I take it that you are a symbiont with nature as well?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:45:35 PM
"well, sort of I guess" Tony looked up at Silver-Wing" I told him to go up there so he would'nt think of trying to eat you ferret" He looked back at her "hawks like to eat small animals like rats and mice, a ferret isn't very different."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:54:20 PM
"Well, that's logical enough." She replied as she took in the surroundings. "Come here often? I've not seen you around."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:07:35 PM
"No,I spend most of my time inside working on my own droid that I'm building, My father builds droids on Naboo, its a very wealthy job."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:13:42 PM
"Naboo? I love Naboo...at least it's rainforests and swamp regions. I've been in them enough."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:21:09 PM
"yes Naboo is a lovely planet, and it was hard leaving to to come here but this garden reminds me off my home planet" he smiled as he thought back to when he was younger.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:31:39 PM
Quay'Na smiled shyly at him, he was nice. "Yes, the gardens here are awesome."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:33:21 PM
"yes they are" Tony looked into her eyes and lost himslelf for a moment "what do your parents do for a living?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:37:02 PM
Now, that was a question she hadn't counted on. "My parents? Funny you should ask. We don't see eye to eye on my Jedi life. But, they live on Corellia and are fighter pilot instructors at the Naval Academy."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:38:21 PM
"well it can be hard for parents to accept that their child is different then they had hoped."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 25th, 2003, 03:13:55 AM
If that wasn't more than the truth.

"In all true reality, they wanted me to go to the Navel Academy and become a fighter pilot as well when I was sixteen. Even taught me and my younger sister to fly when we were seven. But, shortly after my fourteenth birthday...the 'incident' happened, my uncle called the Jedi and that's how I came to be here."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:51:55 AM
"well its most likeley better that you came to the Jedi, being on a planet like Corellia which is a sith controled planet, you could have been forced to become a sith instead of coming to the Jedi."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 25th, 2003, 04:20:47 PM
Quay'Na nodded, "yes. I'm truly grateful to my uncle for calling the Jedi to get me here. So, what brought you here?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:33:34 PM
"well my parents thought I might hurt myself without the proper training" He smiled "and I wanted to leave and meet new people."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:36:17 PM
"That's good to hear...I mean...to meet new people, of course. So, can you communicate with all animals or just your hawk?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:39:22 PM
"My hawk is specialy trained to understand what people saying, It took a long time to train him and he only understands basic commands."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:41:42 PM
Quay'Na smiled. "Well, then he's trained well. But...uh...he still sees Jax as lunch. He's just debating on when you're going to turn your back."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:44:37 PM
"he is a very smart bird and knows that I dont want him eating your ferret but that dosn't meen he will if he gets the chance" Tony looked up and saw SIlver-Wing souring on the thermals

He looked down "I told him to leave your pet alone" he smiled.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:56:24 PM
Quay smiled back and laughed, then closed her eyes for a moment. A second later, she holds up her hand and Silver-Wing flies down and lands on it.

Quay opens her eyes and smiles at the hawk. "I know you are." She tells it.

Tony Maxwell
Jul 26th, 2003, 12:29:53 PM
Tony looked at her with a puzzed expression "how did you get him to do that" he smiled "he dosn't like other people much."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 12:38:41 PM
"Mental telepathy, Tony. It comes very easy for me. I can use it on just about any small to medium sized animal." She answered kindly. "He was just telling me that he was a very friendly hawk."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 26th, 2003, 12:41:39 PM
"well, it sounds like a great gift you have there Quay'Na" Tony smiled "Silver-wing come" Silver-Wing flew other to Tony and perched on his shoulder "He never disobeys me, He is a very special bird."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 12:46:43 PM
"Yes, I can tell." She answered as she watched the hawk. "So, what else do you like to do around here?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 26th, 2003, 12:48:22 PM
"well, I work on my droid and I greet new recruits, I also like to come here and help with the garden."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 12:54:57 PM
"Oh, so you're a greeter, that's neat." Quay'Na replied. "How far along are you on your droid?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:54:08 PM
"I'm almost finished with it, I just need one more peice and it should arrive soon" Tony smiled "maybe I'll show it to you when its finished."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:59:36 PM
"I'd like that, Tony. Sounds very interesting, I bet your father is impressed with your skill."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:01:14 PM
"yes, I might even get his job after he retires but then I'd have to leave the order."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:03:42 PM
"Why would you have to do that? I'm sure there are droid-building Jedi out there."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:05:03 PM
"well, I dont know what I'll do, I might just stay here and build droids."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:07:44 PM
"Yeah, I hope you don't leave, you have talent for the Order I'd hate to see it go to waste."

Tony Maxwell
Jul 27th, 2003, 02:30:25 PM
Tony smiled "yes, I'd rather stay here and train as a jedi but I may also use this gift to help those around me."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:23:44 PM
"Spoken as a true Jedi, my new friend." She smiled as an idea came to mind. "Are you hungry? I am and I was thinking about going to the B & G, interested?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 28th, 2003, 01:14:28 PM
"yes, I'm starving" Tony smiled "the B&G is the best place to eat, if you ask me."