PDA

View Full Version : Call to Order with Taja

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:55:31 PM
we discuss here ... I want to get this done before winter sets in :)

All right... what I said in IM chatty was Dale goes in as Nav and gets the low down on the appointments the Senator has for the day, could already be a work in progress on the first post She comes back to get Taja and then

:: makes a cut across her throat with a finger ::

imported_Taja Loraan
Jun 11th, 2003, 04:29:19 PM
Sounds good. How do we make the transition from the first thread directly to the assassination one though?

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Jun 11th, 2003, 06:22:32 PM
Uh ... that's why we are having this thread to discuss things like that :lol

Not sure really :\ brain is a wee bit dead right now

imported_Taja Loraan
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:57:10 PM
Mine has been dead for a long long while now. :| I've been posting around IC here and there but not so much OOC, which is something very new for me, so... sorry for being so late in replying to this. >_< Once we get the thread started though, I'll be sure to post as often as I possibly can. :)

The only thing that's coming to me right now is that in the first post, you could say you sent MnT and Kineas off to do some background research (basically what you've got planned for Nav right now, but to a lesser extent) and using that info, Dale and Taja get ready to do the whole assassination shindig. Make sense ?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 26th, 2003, 07:32:16 PM
i still wuv you no matter what =^_^=

Hmm, good idea about the mens ... Course in the first post I am already Nav tho since I am doing the infiltrating thingy :crack

an mention it at a later date ;)

imported_Taja Loraan
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:44:44 AM
Well how about this... in the first post, Dale infiltrates the senate building or whatever as Nav and finds out about all the Senator's appointments, etc. for the following week. Then, using that info, we - meaning, Taja and Dale, on "the later date" - could say that during the few days' intermission, MnT and Kineas were sent off to check on the security and all that sort of thing at the places where the Senator would be holding his meetings, so the assassination can go as smoothly as possible.

And then...

-- makes a cut across her throat with a finger --

Voila ! :D

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 29th, 2003, 11:31:16 AM
:D

I likes, I will attempt to post the thread asap when my head stops hurting.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:04:59 PM
Ack, need a name ... for the thread .... and this is suppose to be in the RP forum correct?

:: if that is so make an OOC thingy to say to wait for first several post before replying and or PM me first thing ::

imported_Taja Loraan
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:49:32 AM
Glad you approve. ^_^

Semi-closed thingy ? Mmkoi. No idea about the name though. ^^' Or have you posted it already and I am being blind ? o.o -- hops off to check --

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:26:03 AM
You can start it in Storytelling until you're ready to open it, and then move it to RP?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 30th, 2003, 05:12:55 PM
Okay ... good idea LD ... and I can do it muhself :D

and no, havent posted it yet Taja-Chan

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 30th, 2003, 06:47:30 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=548563#post548563

booyeah ... :) So you know Taja-Chan... Nav was bugged so you could hear the entire conversation. Two, you have the equipment in their room to hack into the Senator's computer to find his appointments :crack