PDA

View Full Version : Dinner meetings (Leten/Abagael)

Kueller
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:10:33 PM
The apartment was looking considerabaly tidier since earlier. The junk was cleared away, the kitchen was cleaned and restocked and the bathroom was shiny and clean. Kueller had been tidying for two hours. It may not sound like much but when Kueller tidied, he tidied well. Leten was out and Kueller was wrapping the present he had bought him. A black tuxedo. he thought he could use some smart clothes. He was thinking about the boy and the woman he had met earlier and the dinner invite. Well it was almost an invite. He decided it would be impolite to ask them if he could come round so instead he decided to ask Abagael at least for dinner, if not Trent. He stepped out the door and walked a yard down the corridor to the next door. Bearing in mind Abagael was a laywer he rapped on the door lightly.

Abagael Zellan
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:20:41 PM
Trent had finally settled down in his bedroom with a SillyMeal from Chucky’s drive-through, and Abagael was enjoying the quiet. She’d rented her son a holo, some deranged cartoon vid that he would enjoy, and was reminding herself that she needed to do this more often. Though Abby got plenty of ‘me’ time, having a child was something that she hadn’t planned on, and treated it as such.

Knock, knock knock!

“Hold on a sec!”

Abagael sighed from her relaxed position on the couch and put her nightcap down on a coaster before rising. Her hair was frazzled, and so she’d put it in a braid that stretched down her back, even though she hated the style.

She slammed the door pad and it swished open. Her tired expression managed a smile.

“Hey, Kueller, right? What’s up?”

Kueller
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:23:24 PM
Kueller had handled such situations before and knew that dry humour was the best solution, "Hi Abby, can I call you Abby? Abagael is such a mouthful." Kueller peeked inside the room and laughed, "You got everything in I see."

Abagael Zellan
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:25:41 PM
It wasn't really a mouthful, but Abagael let it slide. She followed Kueller's glance and looked about her crammed apartment. Abby shrugged.

"Yeah, guess so. It's a tight fit but nothing got broken."

She yawned, covering her mouth at the tail end of it and then turned her attention back to him.

"So what's up?"

Abby repeated.

Kueller
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:30:56 PM
Kueller thought for a moment, "Would you like to come round for dinner? I finally got the place to presentable state. Also, you might like to meet my roomate, Leten. He's a bit err... is unorthodox the word?" the question was retorical, "But he's okay." He heard singing from the room. "Trent can come as well." Kueller remembered the trouble Trent had almost got into this morning but decided not to mention it. "That is of course if you haven't got anything else planned."

OOC: It may not be a mouthful but I keep forgetting how to spell it.

Abagael Zellan
Jun 13th, 2003, 09:41:04 AM
OOC: Dude, I'm just playing the character :)

IC:

Abagael glanced back at Trents room and shrugged.

“Trenty’s schedule is full. I think I’m clear though.”

She raised her eyebrows and nodded.

“Uh, sure. Got nothing to lose.”

She retreated back into her quarters, hollered an explanation at her son’s door and grabbed a knee length coat. Abby pocketed her cardkey and then was out the door behind Kueller.

Kueller
Jun 13th, 2003, 10:07:08 AM
Kueller said, "O.K." He backed out into the corridor and opened his door for Abby. "I cleaned it up so you should be able to get from one side of the room to the other fairly easily."

Leten Snat
Jun 13th, 2003, 12:18:49 PM
At this point Leten comes around the corner of the hall, still dressed in his ratty old street boy outfit, towing his hover lift and storage boxes behind him... It looks as if he has been out digging through the dirt, and filth of the lower levels again. He stops as he sees that his new room-mate is bringing nice looking girls in to their room. He then approches Kueller, and asks...

"What's going on? Who's the lady?"

Kueller
Jun 13th, 2003, 01:38:47 PM
Kueller said, "Go into the room pick up the parcel and change into it." Kueller smiled at Abby, "He," he pointed at Leten. "Is Leten. And she is our new next door neighbour Abagael or Abby."

Leten Snat
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:10:26 PM
Leten turns to Abagael and bows... "i'm pleased to meet up"

Walks into the room and opens the Parcel, and starts laughing at the Tux inside..

"Why would you want me to but this on?! if you want me in something other than what I'm waring, I'll just get cleaned up and put on one of the suplied Jedi Outfits...."

Kueller
Jun 14th, 2003, 01:20:18 AM
"Those things take ages to wash the tux are quicker." Explained Kueller.

Leten Snat
Jun 14th, 2003, 05:06:22 PM
"Well thanks for the outfit, but I don't think today is specal enough to get THAT dressed up... "

Leten goes to the closet and takes out a Jedi Padawan Outfit, and goes to the bathroom room to get a quick shower.

Kueller
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:04:27 AM
Kueller said to Abby, "He obviously doesn't understand that you can buy something for a person without it needing to be worn for a special occasion. Besides I bought that for him before I thought of the idea to invite you round," Kueller smiled. "Anyway come in. I would hate to leave a guest standing outside forever."

Abagael Zellan
Jun 16th, 2003, 10:38:10 AM
Not wanting to get involved with the clothes discussion, Abby just nodded and walked into the boys' quarters. She herself was dressed down, wearing a fitted sweater and tailored sweats; alright, so it wasn't comfort clothing, but it was about as grungy as she ever got.

"Need me to do anything?"

Kueller
Jun 16th, 2003, 10:40:35 AM
Kueller smiled, "No it's okay. Just take a seat. I'm making an Abergadoo-Rae delicacy."

Leten Snat
Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:23:49 PM
Leten enter's the bathroom, closes the door and has a nice hot shower.