PDA

View Full Version : An Endless Search (Natia and open)

Faith Lerf
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:43:46 AM
As Faith sits a public transport, she sits and thinks about her past. Her family, the Lerf's. A family she never wishes to return to, even though she misses her mother. After being sold at the age of 8, Faith worked for a small farming family. Forced to work more than she could handle, the one child became very strong and callous. After escaping and risking death, Faith left in search of her siblings. Doing little odd jobs here and there, Faith manged to live on her own and continue the search for her brothers and sisters. Faith, being a girl of age 18, looks around at the other passengers on the transport, eyeing them with her piercing ice blue eyes. As the transport stop, Faith makes her way off and into a busy sector of Corusant. She looks around, wondering where she could possibly go from here, maybe to find some work. She throws her bag over her shoulder and makes her way to a near by shop

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 11:26:05 AM
*Natia, a 14 year old girl, was walking out by the spaceport, wondering when she should leave for her next bit of travelling. Her past it seems has been coming back. Though not in a bad way. Just recently, she met up with an old friend of hers, though her friend was a slave to her Father. Her thoughts wander to her older sister Bunny who is 24 now. And was around when she was born. Who even tried to take her from her Father so she wouldn't have a harsh life. Bunny knows that she has other siblings out there. Even knows of Faith and what had happened to her, but she herself, knows nothing of Faith or her other siblings other then Bunny. Bunny, the sister she never wants to see again.

She is dressed in a long blue dress which is normal for her. A darker blue cloak rests on her shoulders. At her waist is her lightsaber and in one hand is her walking stick. Poledra, her snow owl, is perched on top of the walking stick*

**Poledra spreads her wings and flys off towards Faith and circles her, hooting loudly at Natia**

*Natia hurries off after Poledra and hopes that Faith doesn't mind having an owl flying over her. Upon reaching Faith, she looks up at Poledra and then to the walking stick which Poledra contently lands on and folds up her wings*

I'm sorry about Poledra. She has a habit of doing that to ppl that may prove to be of interest to me.

Faith Lerf
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:51:00 PM
Faith looks up, shocked by the owl. A slight gasp escapes from her mouth. She was a very jump person, any noise or anything out of the ordinary startled Faith. She looked up and then looked at the teen who was talking to her. "It's okay, it just kinda startled me." Faith looks down at the ground after she speaks, rubbing her shoes around in some dirt, it was a nervous habit for her. "I don't know what interest I would be to you, I'm nothing, really...."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:41:07 PM
You have no need to be nervous. Neither Pol or myself will hurt you. I've had to much suffering in my life, caused from my Father, that I don't want to cause suffering to others.

*Natia looks at Poledra and then nods up to the sky and then back to Pol*

**Poledra spreads her wings and leaps into the sky, understanding what Natia is wanting**

I'm sorry, but I have to ask this. Why do you have mine and my sister's eyes??

*Natia though doesn't have ice blue eyes, though she used to*

I've only seen eyes like that in my older sister.

Oh, I'm being rude again, my names Natia Elessar, and you would be....

Faith Lerf
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:23:07 AM
Faith rubs one hand over her eyes and then removes it. "My eyes? My whole family has my eyes, as far as I can remember. My older sister, Bunny has them, as well as my other brothers and sisters." Faith, studies Natia and her bird closely "Hello Natia, I am Faith Lerf."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 07:45:46 AM
*Natia's eyes widen as Faith introduces herself*

Lerf?? Did you say Lerf?? Of course you did.

*Natia blinks her brown eyes, remembering that she had ice blue eyes herself before she changed*

I knew I had brothers and sisters out in the galaxy somewhere, but to actually come across one other the Bunny, it's a miracle, that's what it is.

You're my sister. That's why Pol thinks that you're an interest to me. You're a biological sister of mine.

*Natia's smiling, pure joy radiating from herself right now*

Everybody in my family has ice blue eyes. Even I had them.

Faith Lerf
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:10:19 AM
Faith looks at Natia in disbelief. "After all these years searching, I have finally found some of my family." Faith runs over and hugs Natia. "I can't believe this, Bunny is searching for everyone also?" Faith can barely contain her excitement. "It's so incredible to finally be with family again... after all these years!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:16:14 AM
*Natia returns Faith's hug*

I know. Bunny has been coming here regularly to make sure that I'm still ok. But I don't like her. When I started my Jedi training, she tried to take me away from my new family.

I've been adopted and so I have a somewhat weird normal life. I've got some good news and some bad news for you. Mother's dead. Father killed her. Father's dead. I killed him.

*Natia's smiling still. Family. Biological family. Family that she never knew she had*

I've only ever met Bunny, and like I said, I don't really like her. Until Bunny showed up, I never knew I had other siblings. And now, to meet another. It's amazing, that's what it is.

Faith Lerf
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:28:15 AM
Faith looks at Natia, a sad look comes over her face as she remembers her mother "I knew she was dead." Faith puts her hand over her mouth. "Well I'm glad you took care of our father..." Faith lets the sadden fade instantly as she looks into the eyes of her sister. "I can't beleive Bunny would do something like that, why wouldn't she want you to be happy?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 11:27:21 AM
I do not know for sure how Mother died. Father always told me that she died due to how ugly I am. Bunny tells me that Father killed her.

As for Bunny, she wanted to take me from my new family because she wanted to personally make sure that I'm safe. What she didn't think of is the fact that I was safer in the Jedi community then away from it. Either way, I didn't stay with the Jedi.

Park Kraken
Jun 12th, 2003, 12:01:49 PM
::While sipping his drink in a nearby alley-way, the Imperial official, Kustenov, heard loud voices near a shop around the corner. Worrying that it may be another robbery, Kustenov draws his blaster, and runs around the corner, aiming at the voices. There, he sees two women...::
"In the name of the Empire, halt your actions, or be fired upon!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 12:15:37 PM
*Natia spins around so that she is facing the person who just spoke to them, one hand dropping to her lightsaber while her other hand keeps hold of her walking stick, her eyes narrowing slightly*

You're a bit behind your times pal. The Empire isn't here. The New Republic is. And we are on Coruscant.

And I am NOT going to stop talking with my sister.

*Natia reaches out with the Force to Poledra, her owl, and nudges Pol to be alert to anybody else who may come*

**Poledra hoots when Natia nudges her with the Force and starts circling a good distance over head**

Now, may I ask why you are pointing a blaster at my sister and myself??

Park Kraken
Jun 12th, 2003, 01:22:35 PM
"I am sorry, please allow me to apologize. I am Kustenov, and although I am ex-Imperial official, I have been allowed to stay on Coruscant to help set up the NRs Security Force. What I said is what happened when my instinct took over. Please, don't shout like that."
::Kustenov then holsters his blaster, and begins to walk back to the bar::

Faith Lerf
Jun 13th, 2003, 05:31:36 AM
Faith looks to the man, a bit surprised, not used to people barging up like that. She is glad her sister handled it, she personally would have no idea what to do. Most people didn't notice her, and that's how she liked to keep it. She looks at her sister, giving a strange look. "That's odd, what was that all about?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2003, 07:45:58 AM
*Natia nods in responce to Kustenov and moves her hand from her lightsaber*

It may be an idea Kustenov for you to try to break that instict. It could get you into trouble.

*Natia turns back to her sister, her posture relaxing slightly*

He thought that we were doing something illegal. Nothing to worry about. At least he waited to find out what was going on before he decided to fire his blaster.

And in a situation like that, you have to just keep calm and find out what they want. Most times it's just a simple misunderstanding.

Are you hungry??

Faith Lerf
Jun 13th, 2003, 07:36:48 PM
Faith nods, listening to what her sister has said. Even though Faith was older, it seemed Natia had more experiece. Faith was very shy and never put herself in any situation that called for quick thinging as Natia showed. She then nods to Natia's question.

"I am actually very hungry..."

Faith had not had a decent meal in who knows how long.

"But I don't have any money..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 14th, 2003, 05:06:36 PM
Don't worry about money, I'll pay. I know of a rather good place where we can get a good meal, and not worry about being troubled by other ppl.

*Natia motions down the street with her empty hand before starting off at a leisurly pace*

Faith Lerf
Jun 15th, 2003, 11:08:15 AM
"Are you sure?" Faith askes as she starts to walk with her sister. "I have some money I can put in." Faith says as she pats her small pouch she same carrying at her side.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:48:01 PM
*Natia turns to face her sister*

I'm sure Faith. I have the money to spare. You have no need to spend your own money on me.

*Natia continues walking, her mind going back to when she was a little girl, no older then 4. Yes, she remembers Faith now. Already whipped into submission. Not a happy life to live, not pleasant to remember*

Again, don't worry about paying, my treat to welcome you back into my life. Maybe after our meal, I'll introduce you to the rest of my family.

Faith Lerf
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:52:15 PM
Faith smiles brightly at her sister.

"Thank you, Natia."

She looks at her sister, the maturity she has gained really shines through. Even though her sister is younger than her, her life experience seemed much great.

"I would really like that, thanks."

She replies, she smiles growing even greater.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:13:48 AM
*Natia looks at Faith for a moment. If only she knew what I've been through since she was sold, she would think less of me*

It's the least I can do. If you don't have a place to stay, I know of a few good places.

And Faith, remember, we both have life experiences. You have more then me because you're older. Just, we have different ones that shape us differently. If I had yours, I would probably be like you. If you had mine, you'd probably be like me.

My Mother is a really nice person. And my Grandpa, well, he's a completely different story. Oh, he is really nice, its just that, well he's different. I liked him immediatly upon meeting him, which is really strange because there are not alot of males that I like immiediatly upon meeting.

Faith Lerf
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:29:21 AM
Faith looks to her sister, amazed at what she spoke. It was almost like she could read her thoughts. She nods to what her sister it saying, understanding it all.

"Wow, you're family sounds very nice. What is your mother's name?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:37:30 AM
Her names Xazor Elessar. She's also a Jedi Knight. She adopted me shortly after I joined the Jedi and was very kind to me. I treated her wrongly over the last few years though and I'm regretting my actions now.

And remember sis, I don't read ppl's minds. I use the kinetic communcations of the Lorrdians. I'm just good enough that I'm able to pick up almost accuratly what ppl are sort of thinking about. Though I do use the Force slightly to help out a bit.

Faith Lerf
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:05:32 PM
"Can you make it up to her?"
Faith askes for a seriously moment, then she laughs. For a short moment, she forgot about kinectic communcations. Even though it is a part of her life, the excitement made it slip her mind.
"Oh yes, kinetic communcations, how could I forget? It helps to have a the force, eh?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:27:49 AM
Yes, I can make it up to her, though it may take me along time to do so.

*Natia then joins in with Faith as she laughs*

It's easy to forget about things that we can take for granted. Most of the time, I don't even realize that I'm using my kinetic communications when I'm around other ppl.

I find I can get closer to ppls thoughts when I use the Force to guide me slightly. But I never actually go into other ppls thoughts. They have a right to privacy just as you and I do.

Faith Lerf
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:28:00 PM
Faith nods, she herself has only used her kinetic communications a couple times because she has yet to master it. She wasn't around her family long enough to perfect it, just to know a little bit about it. "Yeah, besides, I wouldn't what to know some people's thoughts!" She says with a shiver.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:00:38 AM
Every gift has a price.

*Natia says those words quietly. The price for her own freedom and happiness is very expensive. Very very expensive to a point where not many ppl realise with her*

There are times when I wish I didn't know the kinetic communications, but more times then not, it's come in handy.

Faith Lerf
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:52:22 AM
Faith nods and shrugs slightly. "I guess." She laughs slightly.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 11:27:47 AM
So tell me Faith, what have you been doing since you got out of slavery??

Faith Lerf
Jun 19th, 2003, 05:43:36 AM
Faith smiles and looks to her sister. "I've been on a search to find my family. I have also done some little jobs here and there, working for a shop owner, working on a mositure farm. Anything I could find."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 19th, 2003, 12:05:50 PM
Well, I think you've found at least one person of your family. And if you hang around, Bunny will show up again since she likes to come and check up on me to make sure I'm alright. Though she doesn't realize that I can take care of myself.

Faith Lerf
Jun 20th, 2003, 05:14:02 AM
Faith nods. "Sounds like Bunny, always trying to be in charge." Faith smiles a bit, remembering her family.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 20th, 2003, 02:25:02 PM
I don't know that much about Bunny. And truthfully, I don't really want to know much about her. To me she's just a bossy old hag who has nothing better to do then cause me problems.

Faith Lerf
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:48:28 AM
Faith laughs. "That's basically Bunny, that's all she is. How old is she now?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:55:38 AM
She's 28 now. And determined to find her family. Every single member of it as well, and then she plans on bringing them all here to meet me.

Faith Lerf
Jun 22nd, 2003, 05:57:08 PM
Faith shakes her head. "She's going to be on the search for a very long time."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:30:36 AM
I know. But I have to admit, she is doing something that alot of ppl wouldn't even think of doing. At least not on the scale that she's doing.

Faith Lerf
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:16:18 PM
"That's very true." Faith remembers her search, she was very lucky to have found Natia. It must have been Fate or something.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:12:12 AM
*Natia stops for a moment as she looks around and then turns down a side street and continues walking*

Ppl meet when they are ment to meet. Just like you are I were ment to meet again today.

Faith Lerf
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:45:22 AM
Faith nods her head in agreement with her sister. "It's like fate, or the force or something." Faith knows very little of the force, she has heard just a few things about it in her travels. But desires to know more, the subect intrigues her. "What exactly is the force, Natia? I've heard a little bit about it, but not much."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:01:34 AM
It's the Force.

*Natia raises her hand towards the sky and whistles briefly*

**Poledra upon hearing the whistle, flys over to Natia and lands on Natia's fist**

The Force is an energy that binds all living things together. It flows through us, through the trees, through everything.

There are those in the galaxy who are able to touch the Force and then use it for different purposes.

Faith Lerf
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:17:00 AM
Faith raises an eyebrow as her sister spoke of the force. It was pretty confusing to her, considering she was still very clueless. "So everything is like, one? One energy? And some people can use that energy... for what?" Faith tried to understand what her sister was saying the best she could.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:30:22 AM
Well, I use it to help me understand Poledra. You can lift things with it as well. And you don't even need to touch a box with your hands to lift it if you can use the Force.

*Natia stops for a moment and glances around. She spots a box that is just across the street*

You see that box over there *points to it* I'm going to lift it up from over here.

*Natia takes a deep breath and reaches out with the Force. She grabs the box with the Force and lifts it up into the air a good two meters before setting it back down on the ground gently*

I used the Force to lift that box. The Force can help you do numerous things that you would ordinarily not be able to do. But it all depends on how you use the Force which desides what side you use. If you use it to help others, you are Lightside. If you use it to harm others, you are Darkside. It is more complex then that, but that is a basic definition.

Faith Lerf
Jun 26th, 2003, 06:01:39 AM
Faith nodded, understanding part of it. She watched Natia in awe. "Wow, the force allowed you to do that? Who taught you that?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:34:41 AM
My first Master taught me that. The Force allows me to do much more then just that. It allows me to communicate with animals, and to hide myself in shadows so that no one can see me.

Faith Lerf
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:12:13 AM
Faith nods listening to her sister, becoming very interested in the Force. "Wow, you can talk with animals? Is that why you and Pol get along so well? You communicate with her?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:06:10 AM
*Natia nods her head*

Yes, that is why Pol and I get along so well. She usually has some good stories to tell about what she's seen during the day.

Faith Lerf
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:16:56 AM
Faith smiles and looks to her sister. "Wow, so what else can you do? Hide you said? How do you hide?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:27:20 AM
I hide in shadows by pulling to me and having them surrond me. Therefor effectivly putting me out of sight of everybody else unless I pull them in at the same time as me.

Faith Lerf
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:28:24 AM
[b]Faith noded.[/i] "That's really ver neat." She pushed for a moment, and played with a stray strand of hair, a bit of a nervous habit she picked up on. "Is there anyway.... I could learn that?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:32:42 AM
If you have Force potential, then yes, you can learn it. If you're anything like what I know of my real family, then there is a good chance that you do have Force potential.

*Natia reaches up and gently moves Faith's hand away from her hair*

And there is no need for you to be nervous right now.

Faith Lerf
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:03:43 PM
Faith smiled and hugged her sister. "Thanks, Natia! So, how do I find out if I have Force potential?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:35:55 AM
Well, an easy way is to go to the GJO and talk with them. If that is what you wish, I I will go with you.

Faith Lerf
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:40:21 AM
Faith nodded to Natia. "You would really go with me? I want to find out."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:51:28 AM
Yes, I really would go with you. You are my sister after all.

Faith Lerf
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:12:04 PM
"I know, thanks Natia." She smiled again. "So, how do we get there?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:16:42 AM
We go this way.

*Natia turns down another street and starts walking off in another direction towards the GJO RC (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30516).*

It's not to far from here actually.