PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Out (Darknight/Open)

imported_Arriana Rezner
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:08:51 AM
OOC: Uhm no, "Stalker", couldn't have done any of that too us. It's called God-Moding.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:12:45 AM
OOC - :: picks up her cell-phone and contacts Agent Charley ::

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:17:40 AM
OOC: Oh cr@p!!! not Agent Charlie!!!!!!!!!
Okay, okay, I'll edit them. I just wanted to even it out a bit 'cos everyone was picking on DK and Reese that's all but if your all unhappy then I'll edit it.

(please don't call Agent Charlie, please don't call Agent Charlie, please don't call Agent Charlie, please don't call Agent Charlie, please don't call Agent Charlie, please don't call Agent Charlie, ple.....)

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:20:34 AM
Agent Charley has already been notified. Edit Nothing!!!!

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:25:26 AM
OOC: OH CRUD!!!!!!!
And it's already been edited as well!!!!!!!
Common guy's, you didn't even give me a chance!!!!!!!!

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:28:07 AM
Fear not, I took it upon myself to copy and paste before the edit gremlins arrived.

:: sends copy of original to Agent Charely for review ::

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:30:59 AM
OOC: Oh, you are quite the ruthless little so-and-so aren't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrr!!

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:34:58 AM
OOC posts go here .... there are no OOC posts in the RP and ST forums.... thank you.

Stalker ... I do hope that is said in jest, because if it's not ... :: cracks knuckles :: :)

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:37:00 AM
Hey, I'm a "funny-guy", I'm ALWAYS in jest, really! :D

DarKnight
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:40:58 AM
c'mon guys! I didn't think Stalker wasn't doing that badly!
It's not like he was ACTUALY doing alot of damage, he only moved you out of his way.
Besides, check out the new edited posts, they're actually reasonable now!

Charley
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:08:46 AM
The brick wall behind Stalker explodes in a shower of dust and debris, due to an unnaturally strong punch from a familiar-looking suited man.

"Well well, what do we have here?"

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:11:32 AM
Oh crud, here we go.........

Dae Jinn
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:11:55 AM
I didn't think Stalker wasn't doing that badly!

Punish DarKnight for using a double-negative! :lol

Morgan Evanar
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:13:55 AM
Originally posted by DarKnight
c'mon guys! I didn't think Stalker wasn't doing that badly!
It's not like he was ACTUALY doing alot of damage, he only moved you out of his way.
Besides, check out the new edited posts, they're actually reasonable now! This from the guy with the impossible character.

Charley
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:14:05 AM
"Mr. Stalker, I presume?"

Charley cocks an eyebrow.

"I couldn't help but notice that there has been another incident that requires my attention. In fact, it would appear quite plain that you have a problem with conformity, Mr. Stalker."

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:19:48 AM
I know, can't we get down to the point please? :D

DarKnight
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:21:55 AM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
This from the guy with the impossible character.

-"god-moders anonymous"-
"Hello, my name is Covenant, and I haven't god-moded for..........4 days......"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:23:00 AM
The point is hes gonna kikc your <smallfont color=#ff00ff>-I love goats...that way-</smallfont>, no two ways about it...

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:27:18 AM
Ugg

Charley
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:28:46 AM
"The point?"

Charley smiled thinly.

"Mr. Stalker, I am many things, but obtuse is not one of them. The point, indeed. What is the point?"

The Agent laughed softly to himself, and proceeded to pace around in measured movements.

"Of course, if such circular logic were to reign, I would gladly tell you to read the FAQ, which you have obviously missed or forgotten entirely, thus rendering such advice rather irrelevant."

He stopped, and turned to face Stalker.

"Which brings us inescapably to our present situation, where of course I consider the possibilities of rectifying your deviant characteristics. However, I find myself bereft of patience, pity, or any other similar emotional platitude that you might consider a form of bleeding-heart leniency. Can you blame me, Mr. Stalker? I am a busy entity, and yet I keep finding myself inexorably drawn to your predicaments, like a splinter in my mind's eye, driving my closer and closer to the precipice of madness and revulsion."

Yuri Harper
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:29:04 AM
*sits and watches*

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:30:28 AM
I am displeased by this. One, no swearing ... two, this is actually important. Levity is good but not when it isn't solving anything. Please, focus on the original point of why I moved these posts here. After the matter is solved then go back to crazies

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:32:41 AM
Okay, I'm cacking my pants with fear, now can we get on with the debate/asskicking?

Milivikal k'Vik
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:34:34 AM
INCOMMMINNNNNNG!

The point is, that you're unpossible.

You see, everyone has this thing where they start at the bottom. Every new character is a whelp. Sure, you get the occasional clever bastard, while not being amazingly strong, works your something to their advantage. Everyone has an apparent weakness, everything has a counter.

The point here is not to win. Ever. NEVER EVER THE POINT TO WIN. There is no winning. There are stories, plotlines, character interaction, death, life sorrow sadness and joy. And tacos. Loooots of tacos.

Its a story, not a game of chess, hockey or a sprint to the line.

Besides, characters with weaknesses and idiosyncrasies are much more interesting.

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:40:08 AM
Yeah I know all that. You see I made Stalker purley for the sake of hunting down DarKnight so I didn't think people would be that bothered but clearly I was wrong. Besides all he did was move some people out of his way, he didn't "swott them like flies" or anything he was just making a drmatic entrance, to scare them a little. if you READ the thread you'll see he doesn't do much other then dazzle them a bit, I'm sure EVERY other fight out there includes doing far worse to people.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:45:34 AM
Yay for new people who don't lurk. You're a lost cause, hotshot. Because none of us know anything about this place.

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:47:15 AM
Um.....what's that su'pose to mean?

Kitty McQuade
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:48:14 AM
Allow me to point out two blaring examples of where you went wrong.

================================================== ==================
As he advanced, the Vore understood not only the machines power but also his purpose, the retreated to the sides so as to stay out of his way.
================================================== ==================
He turns mommnetarily to the arachnids, who instinctley respect the purpose of a predator.-
"Your compliance is appreciated, you will be spared..."
================================================== ===================

You don't get to decide how other characters/things react, and you certainly don't get to decide what they're actions are. This is a part of the reason why this discussion is taking place.

Charley
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:48:52 AM
"Oh, I'm all about making an entrance."

Charley smiled.

"As far as every other fight including things far worse, well..."

The Agent popped his neck.

"I can think of one."

Morgan Evanar
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:50:47 AM
I suppose I have to break this down into digestable chunks.

You obviously didn't bother to lurk here and get a feel for the way things flow, for one. You should do that in any established community, online or otherwise.

You're ignoring or simply not getting what godmoding is. "Lost cause."
Hotshot because you seem to think you know better than people who have been here for well over a year, two, or even three years. Its rare to see someone flagged for godmoding as often and as soon as you have.

"Because none of us know anything about this place." A sarcastic comment regarding knowledge of a community which some of us pretty much helped establish.

Edit: added the "us"

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:52:34 AM
Well okay, but I couldn't work out what I was su'pose to do with the spider people so I had to make do.
I just try to be different but I guess, like I do in real life, I just end up pi$$ing people off.

So alright Agent, go ahead.
If I wanted to be a prick and waste time I could be equally ridiculous and "fight" back but that would be a stupid waste of time and effort.
So go ahead and write your story about beating up the fictional character for something that will be edited out of existance anyway, and call me when your done.

Jimmy
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:55:53 AM
Ouch bad move Stalker :|

Kitty McQuade
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:57:37 AM
Waiting for responses is also a good practice. It's called common sense and fair play. Not everyone is online 24/7, so a little patience. Surging ahead only complicates things, and is unfair to everyone else involved.

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:57:55 AM
Why? will he hit me harder? :D
(people can't seam to take a joke around here, sheeesh).

And yes, I know, you're very right, I'll slow down.

Jimmy
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:58:52 AM
Calling somone a prick is hardly a joke :\

Kitty McQuade
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:59:22 AM
Stop joking and pay attention please.

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:01:37 AM
Originally posted by Sean Troy
Calling somone a prick is hardly a joke :\

Oops! that didn't come out right, I meant that (literaly) if I wanted to be anoying I would mess about but instead I'll just sit here and take it.

And yes, I'm paying complete and undivided attention as of now.

Jimmy
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:04:05 AM
Like Morg said, instead of going by your own rules and such listen to what the guys that have been here for over a year and more are saying and take it in.

as a note: Sorry for swearing i did not rearlise that word was a cencored one.

Ka' el Darcverse
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:04:30 AM
*insert nitpick* seem, seam refers to a series of stitching in a piece of clothing or fabric.

However it seems you do understand one thing, this is not real. Unlike the matrix you don't die when your character dies. However like the matrix, when you're banned, you're banned.

My suggestion, delete said account and try again mate. Because only those who are gluttons for punishment or new themselves (I hate the use of the word noob, why insult someone simply because they've just started.) And avoid the eerily accurate replication of Agent Smith that seems to be crawling about our boards.

Thank you come again.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:05:50 AM
For an OOC note, I'm withdrawing myself from that thread. I don't RP with those who don't take GM'ing, and the resolutions of such serious. I have better ways of spending my time than being in a thread like that.

DarKnight/Stalker, take what is being said to you by Kitty, Morg, and others here seriously, and don't turn it into a joke. Joking about it, to me, only makes it look like you don't want to, or have no plans to resolve the matter.

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:10:47 AM
Okay, it would seem that Stalker has steped on too many toes. And despite DK's sobering up it would appear people won't let that one drop either so as of this post, DK and Stalker shall never post again.

Bye-Bye

Kitty McQuade
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:11:19 AM
I also withdraw from the thread. Lock it down or whatever you deem appropriate, Agent Charely.

Charley
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:11:52 AM
This thread is hereby closed.